Chapter 11

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still in a panic I quickly get dressed tiptoeing out of my apartment as not to wake sleeping beauty. Closing my apartment door I head towards the lift passing bodies from last night's party asleep on the landing.

Pressing the button for the lift I hear Chanyeol talking, making me turn around to see him and Kai carrying out trash bags to put in the disposal. Getting up a bit of courage I walk towards them both and take a deep breath. "See you two s. Stop messing Baek around either you want him or you don't, but don't pass him off between the pair of you". I shout wondering where the hell I got the courage to talk up like this. "Hey slow down little firecracker" Chanyeol laughs as he looks at me. "He plays us off with each other, you know he does Chen" Kai says making me agree with him. "Ok I get that but you all need to stop it now and decide who wants him. If neither of you do then back the off and leave him alone, he deserves better" I look them up and down before I turn away stepping into the lift that has just arrived in time.

Pressing the button for the ground floor, the doors close as I hang onto the railing not believing I spoke up the way I did especially to them. Baek is gonna kill me but I don't care if they need to sort their out and I have more important things to do like find something nice to wear. The lift arrives at the ground floor making me hurry to my car. Once inside I received a message from Baekhyun....

Bring home food.

What sort of food?

Hangover food, I feel like someone hit my head with a hammer

Ok I'll see what I can do

I love you chennie 😘😘😘

You only love me because u want food

How dare you think that 😱... But yes I will love you more if you bring me food.

Ok I won't be long

Love you 

Love you too

Ah he loves me 🥰

Putting down my phone to my drunk of a roommate I click on my seatbelt as I drive to the shopping mall.

Once I'm here I'm happy that not many people are here just yet. This gives me enough time to find something without nosey people watching. One time I came here to buy shoes for work and this guy was practically following my every move. He made me feel so uneasy that I just left and went back home and sent baekhyun out to get them for me.

Looking up at the shop sign I look around and head inside. What should I wear?. He said it wasn't formal so I won't need a fancy shirt or suit. I want to make a good first impression though. Looking through the racks of clothes I overheard two guys talking about visiting the army barracks so being the nosy person I am, I head towards them pretending I'm looking at something on the rails near them.

"I'm so nervous man, I can't wait to see him. Do you think this jumper and jeans will do?, I will get a brand new pair of shoes to go with it and I'll be all set. What do you think?" I hear him say as he holds up the items in his hand to his friend. "Ok lose the shoes and get runners and I think it will be perfect then" his friend says as they head to the cashier to pay looking happy.

Hmmm ok so he is going casual that puts me more at ease. Looking through everything I can't seem to find anything I like. Letting out a sigh while throwing my head back annoyed I spot a mannequin up above some of the rails. Moving closer I examine it. It has black jeans, a white fitted shirt and a dark denim jacket. I begin to clap like a happy seal before I stop and realise I am alone. Looking along the rails again I finally find the outfit. Checking and hoping they have my size I jump in delight they do. Grabbing it quickly I hurry towards the cashier and pay.

(A/n this is his outfit without the hat)

Nearly dancing out of the shop being so happy that I found something I like, I head towards the food mall to pick up the hungover gremlin that awaits me at home. Once I have everything I need I head off home.

***

"Baek I'm home" I shout out to find him on the sofa wrapped up like a Eskimo with a blanket watching the TV. "Chen where did you go, I'm dying I needed you" he looks at me with squinted eyes making me laugh at the state of him. "I had to get something and here's your food" I threw the bag of takeaway at him making him rip it open like an animal that was never fed before.

"Chen I love you so much" he says with a mouth full of food as I sit near him eating my own food. "So what did you buy?" he looks at me so happy he has food now as I blush. "Just a new outfit" I tell him while I continue to eat watching him slowly put his food down as he wipes his mouth. "You never go clothes shopping so what's going on?" he looks surprised at me, making me laugh a little. I just needed to get out so I went and bought something new". I watch his reaction as he looks at me with a furrowed brow. "I don't believe you but if that's what you're telling me then fine" he moans as he eats his food.

***

The day is just ending and I am starting to feel rather nervous. Since Baekhyun is going off out to Tweedledum and Tweedledee from next door I decide to get my clothes ready. Hanging my clothes up on the front door of my wardrobe for tomorrow I make sure to get everything else ready. I found black boots to go with it so they are all nice and clean now ready to go. Grabbing my wallet I make sure I have my licence for ID to show them. I make sure I have money just in case I need to buy anything. Looking in the mirror I check my face and decide I will shave and shower in the morning. Grabbing all my things I will need for the morning I set them out and fall onto my bed opening my laptop.

Logging into the army page I can see he isn't on. Laying on my back as I stare at the ceiling I can't help but think of tomorrow and seeing him in person. Being all giddy I decide to look through our conversations to find the picture he sent to me. Staring at it like forever so I know who I am looking for tomorrow my computer dings to let me know I have a message. Letting out a little screech I click out of the photo and into our conversation.

We have made it to base camp and everything is now ready for tomorrow

I am looking forward to seeing you

I can't wait to see you to jongdae

I hope I don't get lost, I will have to look up the directions in the morning before I leave

Hey I'm sure you will find it no problem

Are you nervous?

I am a little because we don't really know eachother  but I have a really good feeling about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter