Chapter 17

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen's pov

"Hey baek they should be home anytime now. I'm so excited" I bounce on him making him jump up awake looking around while I fall on the bed laughing at how messy his hair is. " Chen I thought there was an earthquake or something" he rubs his eyes as I get up from his bed and head to the kitchen which we both decorated along with everything else in the apartment. Yes you guessed right. We both took the full week off work and gave our apartment a fresh of paint and bought new furnishings. My body aches so bad but looking around the apartment at how good it looks now, the pain is so worth it.

"Man don't cook just pass me the cereal box" crazy hair Baekhyun slumps at the table as I slide him a bowl of cereal before I tuck into my own. "I meant to tell you I got a note under the door to say there is going to be a party next door tonight" I watch as he looks up at me with a sleepy head. "Let them party. I don't care, I'm at a new stage in my life and nothing can bring me down. We can get some drinks and nibbles and chat tonight and listen to their music and then if they piss us off I can always call the cops" he laughs while I smile into my bowl knowing full well he will do it.

"So you go have your shower first I'll head in after and when we are ready we will head to the clothing store and get something new for when we can see our men again" I tell him as he looks at me smiling "I love how you smile so much Chen I really do this guy is good for you" he leaves the table and heads into the bathroom singing. I have to say I did forget how good a singer he was but man he missed his calling.

Washing and clearly the dishes away, I check the press and make a mental note of what we will need if Baek wants to have a chat later with nibbles. He likes to eat the share pack of crisps all to himself when he gets going telling me something so I better make sure I get one for myself because even though it says share there is no hope of you even getting a crumb.

"Ok your turn" he enters the sitting with his damp hair and dressing gown wrapped around him taking me by surprise being showered already, but I won't say anything because once I do he will be back to taking ages in the shower again.

Baekhyun pov

Drying my hair with the small towel I hear the door knock making me head over to answer it.

"Hey baek"

"Well well look who it is, Mr Park himself, what can I do for you? " I look him up and down as he looks me up and down biting his lip. I forgot for a second that I am just out of the shower so I play with my dressing gown a bit making sure he sees a little more of my chest that is on show.

" Eh.... We are having a party tonight so I wanted to just warn you about the loud music and see if you wanted to maybe join us?"

"Sorry but Chen and I have plans tonight but thanks anyway" I move to close the door as he pushes me against the frame of it making me smile. "You look so good Baek baby, I forgot just how good you look with wet hair and ". He moves closer again only inches away using his finger to pull at the waistband of my dressing gown opening it up showing off my body. "You like what you see?" I hold it open showing him my full body as he bites his lips harder with so much want. " baby I missed you" he pulls me closer to him with our lips millimeters away from touching. "You miss me hmm how much?" I whisper running my hands up his arms. "So ing much baby that I could take you right here right now in the hallway" I can feel him get hotter at my touch as he keeps looking my body up and down. "Well take one last look because you won't ever have it again" I whisper into his ear before pushing him away and closing the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter