Chapter 15

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It is so good to see you again Kyungsoo" Baekhyun blushes feeling so nervous after seeing his good friend from when he was a kid. "You never call me Kyungsoo so please don't now" D.O smiles seeing a cute Baekhyun blush like he used to do many years ago.

"So you joined the army early didn't you guess you couldn't wait huh". Baekhyun looks at his old friend as they walk along the pathway towards a private area with a bench while taking a seat. "I just wanted it done and over with if I'm honest Baek. It was always in the back of my mind knowing I had to join the army soon so I spoke with mum and dad and told them I just wanted it out of the way they gave me their blessing and here I am now sitting with my little trouble maker" D.O smiles and lightly bumps his arm with Baek's making him smile shyly.

"You still blush with me, looks like I haven't lost my touch" D.O can't help himself by making the smaller blush again and again. "I guess you haven't" Baekhyun lowers his head knowing how much he wants to be held in D.O's arms and hugged like before. "So tell me how is life these days?" D.O asks as Baekhyun turns his head away feeling all sorts of emotions come over him. "Hey hey " don't turn away from me little trouble maker what is it? " D.O reaches closer and makes Baekhyun turn his face to look at him. "Hey what is it?" He asks again so caring that Baekhyun can't hold his emotions back anymore. "Life is awful D.O" Baekhyun leans forward as D.O pulls him into his body closer hugging him trying to hush his tears. "Is it that bad?" D.O moves back to look at him better as Baekhyun looks up at him wiping his tears before pulling away embarrassed at his emotional outburst. 

"Never mind forget it" Baekhyun laughs as he gets up from the bench and begins to wipe his face in the sleeve of his top trying to walk away from not having to face his old friend and make a show of himself anymore by telling him what he has been doing. "Baek wait, where are you going?" D.O shouts after him, wanting Baekhyun to wait. "It's best I go, I cause trouble, remember" Baekhyun turns back looking at his old friend standing a few feet from him, sad and confused. "Baek please" D.O shouts again as Baekhyun continues to walk away. "BYUN BAEKHYUN DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME " D.O shouts out loud making Baekhyun turn around not believing what he just heard.

"I can't let you leave and walk away, I lost you once please don't let me lose you again. I have missed my little trouble maker and whatever is going on in your life that is making you run away from me I want to help you" D.O pleads and nearly gets on his knees as Baekhyun begins to cry again making D.O run towards him at the same time as Baekhyun is falling to the ground onto his knees. "Hey baby I have you, I won't let anything hurt you now I promise" D.O hugs around Baekhyun shoulder holding his head to his chest rocking him back and forth as Baekhyun let's all his emotions out.    

"Hush now my little trouble maker let's get you off the ground, we can go get a  drink and you can tell me everything ok" D.O helps Baekhyun up from the cold ground handing him a handkerchief to wipe his face and nose.

"I look in a state don't I, people will stare at me" Baekhyun keeps wiping his face before tossing his hair trying to fix it . "You want to sit on the bench and I will go get our drinks?" D.O smiles softly as baekhyun again blushes "I'll wait here yes" he smiles before taking a seat on the bench as D.O heads off to get their drinks.

Baekhyun waits on the bench for his old friend to return as he somehow feels so relaxed now like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders and disappeared. The sun is shining, there are birds chirping, the voices of people in the distance seem to all calm him.

"Hey, here you go, I got us some juice since it's warm" D.O sits beside his trouble maker friend as they both sip their drinks. "Thank you" Baekhyun let's out a sigh of content while looking out ahead. "You want to tell me more of what's been going on since I moved away?" D.O knows he needs to ask baekhyun this question now while he is opening up. He knows how the smaller will keep everything bottled up till he can't anymore and erupt like a volcano destroying everything around him.

Baekhyun takes a breath and tells D.O everything, holding nothing back.

After letting baekhyun spill his secrets to him all he can do is feel hurt for his old friend. If D.O had not left back then maybe they would have been together and maybe D.O could have kept Baekhyun from travelling down the wrong path letting people use him.

"My little trouble maker I'm so sorry" D.O places his hand onto Baekhyun's giving it a little squeeze. Baekhyun looks at the hand that now encases his feeling the warmth coming from it.

"It's not your fault, I am just so glad I'm here with you now" Baekhyun looks up into D.O's eyes as the slightly taller smiles back before moving some of Baekhyun's hair from his eye making baekhyun lean into his touch like a kitten does enjoying a rub from its owner. "It's been awhile since you have been touched so softly hasn't it?" D.O questions knowing baek will probably get upset. "Yes" is all he can say as D.O moves closer. "Let me kiss you the way you're supposed to be please, " he whispers, making Baekhyun blush and nod his head, smiling as they both lean closer now connecting their lips together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter