Chapter 13

Army love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dreaded Monday morning has arrived and our alarms are calling out to us with their high pitched sound making me jump with a fright and send baek falling to the floor as we fell asleep on the sofa. "Oh " I look at him on the floor as we both begin to laugh. "That's one way of waking up" he smiles as he gets up from the floor pulling the duvet behind him as he heads towards his bedroom.

Getting up from the sofa I clean up our mess from last night washing the empty popcorn bowl along with the glasses. "Fancy some breakfast?" Baekhyun asks me as he enters the kitchen taking me by surprise at him wanting to make breakfast. "Yeah sure, we seem to have time" I watch him as I dry the dishes and put them away knowing this is all a front and he isn't ok. "Baek you know I lobe ya right?" I move closer as he mixes the mixture for waffles in a bowl. "I know Chen I lobe ya too" he smiles pouring the waffle mix on the machine before closing it. I want to tell him about how I met with D.O but is now the right time, should I wait a bit longer.

"Chen thank you for yesterday" he looks at me with tears in his eyes. "Hey Baek your my best friend, I would do anything for you. I am just so glad you made a choice to stay away from them next door" as soon as I say that there is a knock at the door. "Please whoever it is I'm not here" baek quickly rushes towards his bedroom as I go open the door seeing a fresh faced Chanyeol at the door with four sunflowers in his hand making me lower my head.

"What do you want, Chanyeol haven't you got the hint yet?" I look up at him as he smiles. "Come on it was just a misunderstanding, I bet he has cooled down now from his tantrum" I look at the smirk on his face and feel the anger inside me bubble. "Are those flowers for him?" I take them and start hitting him with them. "A tantrum, you held him by the throat you , stay the away from him and this apartment or I will have you done for assault" I throw what's left of the flowers at him as I slam the door. Catching my breath and shocked at what I did I head to my room.

"Chen are you ok?" I hear baek's voice from outside my bedroom door. "I'm ok go get ready for work" I tell him as I hear him walk away from the door. Falling onto my bed I open my phone to the picture Minseok sent me and all I can think of right now is kissing him and being held in his arms and not dealing with baek's problems all the time. I know he is my best mate but I have always cleaned up his messes with men. Maybe now with D.O back on the scene things will settle and Baek will stop his wild ways.

Getting up from my bed I grab a towel and quickly have a shower before getting dressed for work.

***

Arriving at work Mark greets me like always with a smile and a coffee and of course my daily text message from Baek to make sure I arrived on time and haven't had an accident on the way.

I look at the pile of work coming in and sigh, it's gonna be a long day. Getting started I jump straight in sorting out most of the files till I hear my phone chime. I smile knowing that's the army site. Grabbing my phone I open it to see a message from Minseok.

Hey beautiful, how are you just a quick message to tell you I miss you and can't wait for the  weekend to see you again.

Hey you, I am ok I'm missing you too actually, I'm nearly counting down the hours to see you.

Just to let you know I have put Baekhyun's name on the list for D.O. I have been wanting to tell him as it's killing me. He seems so down after speaking with you on Sunday. I think he really misses Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter