Tastes like cherry and rum

Ténèbres
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey. Wake up." a gentle tap on the cheek woke Lisa up from her slumber. She showed a scrunched up face, eyes barely opening irritated by whoever had the guts to wake her up when she's sleeping. She rubbed her eyes, trying to recognize who's waking her up and a thud on her head made her whimpered and held her temple. 

 

"Slowly." the owner of that angelic voice helped her by supporting her back so she can sit comfortably on the sofa.  

 

Lisa slowly opened her eyes, only to be surprised to see that she was in a different living room. "Wait! My divan was placed near my bed. I don't have a living room!"

Someone chuckled beside her and she saw an angel. Yes, and her chuckle was contagious, she's beginning to be addicted to it. Her pupil dilated upon seeing this angel beside her and recognized her as the after-shower girl[flashback in the back of her mind], whose arm barely touching hers. It's like she has this background lighting that makes her illuminate and glow. She's wearing an ash blue floral long sleeves with two upper buttons undone. She can recognize that even with a dimmer lighting, that's how Lisa's eyes work and she's a er for beauties and this one is definitely a ten. 

 

"u-uhmmm. May I ask a question, Ajhumma? Lisa shyly asked and couldn't even looked straight to the after-shower girl. 

 

"AHJUMMA?! WAIT! What did you just say?" Jennie couldn't even what to feel. She wanted to laugh at the same time feeling offended. "Am I that old?" she thought to herself as she cleared feeling her heaving chest.

 

"M-m-may I a-ask a question?" Lisa stammered as she looked once and bent down her head again looking at the tile floor. 

 

"After that." Jennie asked calmly trying to hold her temper. 

 

"A-after that? I didn't ask any, Ahjumma. It's just--" Lisa was cut off by Jennie. 

 

"That's it. You calling me Ahjumma! It's absurd. An insult. Am I that old?" she couldn't hold back but still trying to control herself as she stood up and breathe in and out, fanning her face using her hand. Suddenly Jennie felt the room's getting hotter. She was called an Ahjumma, for goodness sake, thank the heavens that they gave no power to Jennie Kim or else the world would face Armageddon the minute she heard what Lisa called her. 

 

Lisa couldn't find the words. She was just trying to be polite and she still felt dizzy, aftereffects of drinking too much alcohol. The angel turned into a vicious demon. A beautiful vicious demon. 

 

"S-sorry. I was just trying to be polite." Lisa managed to say to as she studied her side view. She is a real beauty, with all the curves in the right places. She's an example of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter