Curious

Ténèbres
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm Lisa. I'm gonna be your assistant for tonight sir." she said formally, with a tepid smile brought by nervousness.

"Don't be so formal. I'm Jong-in. Just be there when I need you and we're good, okay?" he offered a smile and a tap on the shoulder.

Lisa smiled genuinely with that good reception from her employer tonight. "I'll do my best sir."

"Drop the sir. Not that old, you know." Jong-in laughed a little and put his palm over her head and messes her hair over like a child. 

"And I'm not a kid anymore Jong-in oppa." Lisa pouted a bit by his actions. 

"That's more like it. Now down to business kiddo." Jong-in smiled and in a second looked serious as he headed upstairs to prepare his things before the party get started. 

Lisa waved to Chaeyoung to get close as possible where she can see her because she'll be dead if the latter's dad finds out she slack off looking out for her. Chae's such a baby and too soft but loves to dance and sing just like her. People might take advantage of her being so pure and innocent and not thinking bad about others. She's too trusting.

 

Chaeyoung waved cheerfully and nodded as she understood what Lisa was trying to convey to her. She pointed her spot and mouthed Lisa, "I'll be just here." Lisa, on the other just nodded as assurance that she understood what she had just said.

 

The party just get started with people dancing to the song Jong-in was playing and remixes. Lisa could see they were enjoying it and saw Chaeyoung enjoying too even though she's just alone. Others are contented drinking and listening to them. She's busy assisting her oppa and observing how he's mixing up beats when she took a good look at the dance floor and saw those three girls who had just arrived just behind Chaeyoung. Their outfits looks like they just got out from work unlike the rest of the patrons. One of them gave her a feeling of recollection that she felt she saw her before. Her eyebrows furrowed but as the lights keep on changing colors and where it's spot didn't make it possible to recognize h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter