Second

Ténèbres
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm clock on the bedside table rang for about two times in ten minutes and she's still not waking up from her deep slumber and it's getting louder by the moment. Out of nowhere, she waved her arm upside and turned off the alarm in a harsh way. [Poor alarm clock, I pity you.]


Forehead's creased, eyes still closed, with bed hair, mouth formed an o shape wider as she yawned and stretched her arms upward. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the digital clock on the bedside that says 5:30 in the morning. She wanted to go back to sleep but she can't because she had to go to work early because she has to prepare for the luncheon meeting beforehand.


At seven in the morning, she's traveling to the company and so before eight, she was already preparing the documents and presentations she needed for the meeting which would occur at midday. She needed to win this account because this would be her stepping stone to a much higher position in the company which she has devoted most of her time, sweat and blood [not literally haha].

Jennie came with the COO to the luncheon meeting which is held in a five star Italian restaurant. She prepared everything before the big fish in the field of telecommunication came. And so after everyone arrived, she started to present her ambitious project which had caught everyone in awe that a woman would pull off something like this. After she presented it, everyone in the table seemed in favor and they got the bidding thanks to the monster in advertising, Jennie Kim. 

"Good job Ms. Kim. We won't be able to win their favors if it's not for you." her boss remarked positively and she can see her future bright up ahead. She came back to the company in a separate car and celebrated discreetly that she managed to pull this off without any problem. 

"Let's all celebrate later and it's on you." Taeyeon said cheerfully as she pointed her index finger to Jennie who had just announced to her friends that she got the project she was aiming for so long upon arriving from the meeting. "Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter