VIII. Chapter

First May, Love Time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last chapter is out ^^ Thank you for reading and staying with the story ♥ I promise to you that I will start new JongTae story soon ♥ I have one in progress, it just needs a bit of more things to make it better! ♥ See you at the next JongTae's story! ♥

Minho‘s POV

I didn't count the days that had passed, I didn't count the hours I sat by his bed. Bummie, I had no idea that love had existed at first glance. If I only could express my feelings back then, but I never could, I was always hiding my feelings. Today we were with Hyunnie and the boys in orphanages. We distributed money from the concert, but also money that was collected at other concerts and events. We always bought plushie toys from the rest of the money. The other money is used more for the necessary things, such as buying school supplies, hygiene, clothes, and also, if the children had their money box so that they could buy what they wanted, then for this as well. I enjoyed seeing the happy faces of children, but also the face of smiling Hyunnie, who loved the children.

I have to tell you that our two lovely couples liked two amazing kids, they were like happy angels. Yeah, maybe soon in our villa will be heard children's laughter. It is also planned to expand the stable and expand the staff… Well, that's even more fun! Just to be honest… what will the names of the other horses be? But the fact is, Hyunnie was talking about some Bergamot, Yuzu, Cullender, and other weird names... to be honest, I've never heard anything like it! And I'm from Asia! I smirked in my head, but I had already parked my beloved car at the flower shop and jumped out of it. I went inside and greeted the saleswoman. She had beautiful roses and tulips. I asked her for a bouquet as always.

"Your lady must be happy," she smiled at me as she tied the bouquet.

What?! What lady? Ah… she means wife… Well, unless the wife with the trunk down… Minho! But well, I'm silent.

"No, you know, it's for my best friend, he's in a coma in the hospital," I blinked and smiled fondly.

The woman blinked in surprise but tied the flower with a blue ribbon. "Ah… I'm sorry… It seemed strange to me that you go for a bouquet every day, so I wanted to ask today," she smiled.

She looked like the classic gossip… so I'm silent and I won't say a word to her!

"He'll get better, he will heal. I believe in it," I nodded and put ten thousand won on the counter, thanked her, waved, and left.

This is how the woman addressed me for the first time today. I didn't like that! Why does she have to ask me? What's in it for her? Well, human curiosity… I got in the car, put the bouquet on the seat next to me, and put my seatbelt on when I drove to the hospital. The boys are going out for a ride today and stop by me in the evening. I was looking forward to them, but I wanted to be alone. We had the orphanages behind us, and now it was a little after two o'clock in the afternoon. I soon reached the hospital, where I parked, picked up a bouquet, and got out of the car, which I carefully locked and went to the hospital. I greeted the young lady at the reception, who always greeted me with her warm smile. Nurses used to try to flirt with me here, but they didn't succeed, because my heart has someone who doesn't even know about it…

I came to his room. I've slept in it so many times. It was no different from yesterday to today, only then the boys arrived for me in the morning and we went to orphanages. I walked to his room, where he was alone. I took a deep breath, knocked, perhaps if he was awake and I heard his voice, but nothing came, so I went inside. There was only a device for measuring his heart so that the doctors could quickly run here if something happened. Bummie didn't even have a drip, they took it off the day before yesterday. I looked at the box which was full of plushie toys which the boys and I brought here yesterday. Jongie got a lot at the concert.

I blinked and walked over to him, exchanging a bouquet in a vase and sitting in a chair.

"Oh, Kibummie… you still aren’t waking up… I'll still talk to myself here, but I still believe that one day you will wake me up. You know, I never thought there was love at first sight, but when I met you then at that concert… I started believing in love at first sight. If I was a little more capable, I could confess my love to you, but… I'm incompetent… I couldn't say what I felt because… I've been so young since… I've never talked much and my hyungs know it very well, but you no… your soul is tender and sensitive, mine is… I don't even know what it's like… I've never expressed my feelings much… yet I ask you to wake up… I know you can do it… your heart is strong and I believe that you can do it… Lime, a beautiful chestnut mare, is looking forward to you… I will teach you to ride it, Hyunnie trained her great, she is too young but very sensitive and teachable…“ I exhaled and took his hand.

The device beeped a little faster, I blinked in surprise and looked into that calm face. He didn't wake up, but he must have felt a little, right? Or did it just his heart respond… respond to my touch? I didn't understand, but I stayed with him. Will the boys arrive around five? Maybe at six o'clock, they'll bring lunch… I'm sorry, they'll bring dinner, I'm probably a little too much out of my mind. I stared into Kibum's peacefully sleeping face as I leaned back in my chair and looked at him. I'll probably fall asleep… But I don't want to! I looked out of the window and tried to find the words in my head, I narrowed my eyes, but the words still didn't jump on… And so… I fell asleep soon!

 

3’rd Person’s POV

If only Minho knew that the moment, he was talking to Kibummie, the blond could hear him. He'd heard him all the days Minho had been with him. Kibum listened to Minho's voice every day, which kept him alive. But Kibum was not ready to wake up on his own. He needed to gain a lot of strength, and the only thing that helped him now was the tubing in his body, which traveled there with food and water. That was practically the only thing that happened when he still had a heart rate device. Otherwise, it was all and only on him. The blond knew in his heart how he felt about Minho.

However, the day the accident happened, he almost confessed to his younger brother. His brother who was also every day visiting him with others. Kibummie felt so much warm around his heart and he didn't want to disappoint the boys. He tried to wake up every day, but he couldn't. Something prevented him from doing so. But today it was all different. It was about five o'clock when the doctor entered the room. He noticed Minho sleeping in a chair, didn't understand how the boy could sleep, but let him be. He was just checking everything around the blond on the bed. At one point, however, something began to happen.

The heart rate device started beeping quickly. His heart started beeping quickly, his chest slowly raised more up and down. He also opened his eyes. The doctor was immediately at Kibum's bed and looked at his eyes. Bummie mumbled uncomfortably, but he looked at the doctor's face and blinked.

"Good afternoon… Sleeping Beauty. Do you know that you've been in a coma for twenty days, well, the last few days of sleep?" the doctor smiled at him.

He was a great joker, but he was happy that the boy woke up. He will finally have good news for others.

"Uhm… I don't remember anything…" the blond-haired boy blinked.

"And do you remember your name?" the doctor asked.

It was a silly question, but he was afraid that Kibum had lost his memory… for a moment it might seem that the blond was thinking, but he was just trying to answer the doctor.

"Yes, I'm Lee Kibum… I have a brother, Lee Taemin, and an adoptive brother, Byun Baekhyun. I don't remember anything from that night," He exhaled and blinked.

"It's okay," the doctor breathed out and Kibum looked to the side where our Rambo Minho was.

Bum blinked in surprise and looked back at the doctor.

"Doctor, is it true he was here every day?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, do you remember anything?" The doctor asked in surprise.

"Uhm… I only remember a voice and words… someone talked to me here at any moment," Kibum breathed.

"Yes... Mr. Kim Minho was here every day… he slept here yesterday… his siblings and your siblings were here every days too, but Mr. Minho was here more time… He brought you bouquets here…" The doctor pointed to the vase, and when there Kibum looked, he saw fresh flowers.

His heart jumped with joy. The doctor smiled but called the nurse with a button, and they disconnected Bummie from the rest of the devices.

"I think that your siblings and friends will come here again tonight for dinner, if you would like to have it with, you can have it, you're fine, we'll let you go tomorrow," the doctor smiled.

"But where… but where?" The blond widened his eyes in surprise.

"Ah… you don't know that, do you? To Kim’s House, your siblings already live there," the doctor smiled.

"Ah, and Mr… doctor, did he sleep here yesterday?" The blond asked uncertainly.

"Yes... he slept here from yesterday to today, but he had wanted to sleep here a few times before... his siblings didn't want to let him, especially the older Mr. Jinki so that Minho could rest because he could never sleep," the doctor exhaled and nodded.

"Thank you, doctor," the blond smiled.

"You're welcome, now rest a bit more… though you have been sleeping a lot till now,” the doctor grinned but left.

Bummi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter