II. Chapter

First May, Love Time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

I enjoyed the whole concert, but it was slowly over. Soon I was already saying goodbye and walking to the backstage, which we had made here temporarily.

"I'm going to the meeting, I'll be back soon, perhaps," Jinki grinned.

"Yeah!" I laughed and winked at him.

"Good luck," I smiled.

"Thank you," he blinked, gave me a kiss on my forehead and disappeared.

Minho went out and I changed into my favorite jacket, but simply, I changed into my favorite outfit! Then I just walked out and went to the van where it was supposed to be... where the coolest person under the sun is waiting for me.

"Guys, what are you doing here? This place is forbidden to enter…” I heard Minho's voice, though I didn't see him, but...

"W-we..."

Minnie! It’s him! He really came! I need to save him!

“Minho-sshi! It's alright! If you will do something to them, you are out of dinner tonight!” I smiled at my brother who turned to me.

“Jonghyunnie hyung…” Taemin turned to look at me.

He even didn’t know how much I am glad that I see him! My heart was beating excitedly, and if I was on the heartbeat devices, they might explode!

"Hi, Minnie... I'm glad you came... and I'm glad I shot the right school," I smiled when he blinked.

"Uhm... I... didn't expect you to... come here," he smiled, but slightly backed away from Minho.

Well, who wouldn't be afraid of this overgrown frog! That's why he's got this job as a security guard, rather a personal bodyguard, and the others are guarding around.

"It's great here and before I left school, I studied here... my brothers also came here and don't be afraid... this gorilla... or rather a frog… is Minho... my brother!" I laughed but walked to the brown-haired and tousled him hair.

Minho gave me a look that could almost kill me, but I just smiled innocently.

"Minho, it's Taeminnie," I smiled, looking at Minnie.

"Uh... I'm pleased," Minnie blinked and bowed.

"I am also pleased," Minho smiled, looking at the blond who was maybe somehow related to Taemin.

"I... I would like to introduce you to my brother Kibum," Taemin smiled and drew the blonde closer to him.

So, I guessed it correctly!

"I was telling myself that he is like you," I smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Kibum," I winked at Kibum and Minho did it too.

But I figured that… it was… even though… well, we’ll see! I won’t do some wondering thoughts.

"Me… too…" Kibum nodded and looked at Minho, then lowered his head.  

I smiled, but I wanted to do what I had planned for the whole week...

"Minnie, do you think that you can go with me now?" I asked.

But  Minnie didn’t answer me. Well, not at that moment. He was in trance for a while, at least he came to me. I didn't want to scare him, I'd rather go to him slowly... Slowly into relationship…

"Uhm... I... yeah... I can go with you," he smiled blinking.  

My heart was happily jumping. He wanted to go!

"Minho, watch out for Kibum, we'll be back soon, Jinki's not here anymore," I smiled at Minho.

"Sure, but be careful... You know I'm your protection," he pouted.  

Ah, like always! I am not a kid! Well, Minho was always careful.

"Oh, please," I laughed, patting his back and then I took Taeminnie around his shoulders when he smiled and walked with me when I led him to the alley with sakura’s trees.

Trees were still here and still were so beautiful... I noticed there some fans around us. They took photos…

"Perhaps you don't mind taking pictures of our female fans now and maybe we'll be all over the internet soon," I smiled and blinked.

"No… that's good… after all, we were in the park with cameras before," he smiled when I had to laugh because it was true.

When I’d met him for the first time there were few pictures of us. Now the alley was closed for us, there wouldn’t be fans.

"Yeah, you're right, Minnie got great point... and I… I liked it in the park back then,” I smiled as Minnie blinked, turned red and lowered his head.

Oh… he was so shy… so shy, nice, gentle and I didn’t know what else…

“Sorry if I am embarrassing you," I blinked smiling when we reached the alley-

"N-No It…"

I didn't want him to say anything else, he was so out of balance. Well, don't be surprised! I pulled him into my embrace. And now the wonder he's red he stutters here and I don't know what else! You want to do something to him, Jonghyun! But I'll do something to you if you don't stop chattering in my head! I lifted Minnie's chin with my fingers and looked at his beautiful eyes. They were so beautifully brown. He stared into mine and I gently smiled as his cheeks were still catching more and more dark pink to red.

"It suits you when you turn red, your cheeks are like cherry, but it seems to me that you are a lot more beautiful than the cherry’s leaves, sakura tree is not so nice like you," I smiled, letting go of his chin, tearing off the petal and running it lightly over his face.  

He stared at me, literally in disbelief. His eyes spoke for everything… He was taken aback by my behavior.

"J-Jongie, I-I..." he started a little with a stammering voice, but I just smiled and put a finger on his lips, letting the petal drop to the ground.  

I wrapped my arm around his waist, but if he wanted to escape… I would let him… no… I wouldn’t let him…  I had to tell him it… but I didn’t want to startle him, I didn’t know how to start… what to say?! But most importantly, we stood under a sakura branch, yeah Hyunnie, that's the main thing! Seriously! But you should tell him that you love him...

"Taeminnie... I realized one very important thing... that's why I wanted to have a concert here today, I wanted you to be here... while it was a risk, but... I believed you'd come... since we didn't see each other for so long… I…” But he didn't let me to finish it!

He raised his hand, took my mine hand, which kept him from speaking and he took a breath.

"You're so talkative person, Jongie, but you get nervous… and you walk around the porridge and you don't want to hurt me, you don't want to scare me... But… even… I…. I fell in love with you…”

Oh God... yeah! Really... does he really love me ?! No, he just wants to throw you into an imaginary river!

"Taeminnie..." I breathed happily, embracing him when Minnie hugged me tightly and then I connected my lips with his.

The twig of cherry blossom petals were above us. He had so beautifully sweet lips. Amazingly sweet lips and I knew I hadn't chosen this day by chance. I slightly closed my eyes and when his hand ended on my neck, I leaned my head back slightly, but he bent his head too, because he was a little taller than me. But then we slipped slightly into the other's mouth and enjoyed an extremely long kiss. At one point, I thought that perhaps we would overcome the longest exchanged kiss, but no, it was really long. After a moment, we pulled back slightly as I Minnie's cheek.

"I love you, I love you so much," I smiled.

"I love you, Jonghyunnie," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Taeminnie," I smiled and kissed his lips.

"But... you don't mind... I'm younger after all," he blinked.

"Ah baby… you’re my luck, you are my little one,” I smiled, his cheek.

"Oh, Hyunnie," he breathed happily, embracing me tightly as I returned him the embrace.

But then something disturbed us… not something just two different voices… two so different and surprised voices…

“Minnie?”

“Hyunnie?”

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Go to the cherry’s alley after the concert... Baek, shouldn't we go with you? I was hoping I didn't do stupid things when I refused boys as escorts, but Minnie meets his beloved... well, he might think we don't know, but I and Kibum suspect our youngest one that he loves Jonghyun. He also talks about him all week! Well, anyway... What... what if he really does something to me? I was uncomfortable, especially when... the concert was over.

"So, I'll meet you later in the apartment maybe," I smiled.

Yeah, maybe he'll kill me!

"Sure," Taemin smiled with Kibum, but they hugged me.

I smiled and nodded as I headed straight for the alley. Damn it, I... how can I tell him? I mean, should I tell him anything? I was wearing clothes that I told him I'd definitely wear. Well, there may be some assassins waiting for me and they can kill me! I walked down the aisle between the cherry trees with my head down and stared at the tips of my boots. At one point I stumbled into something soft!

"P-pardon me, I’m so sorry," I blinked looking up when the person turned...

He was a brown-haired young man.

"That's okay..." He paused, looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

Wait, is he going to kill me!? But I looked at him, but before I could do anything like the boy had the clothes he described, he pulled me into an embrace.

"Finally... you're BH9... right?" He blinked.

"Y-yeah... you..." I didn't say it because he my face.

"I'm Kim Jinki," he smiled.

"M-me Byun Baekhyun…" I blinked and was happy with myself.

At last I see him... you see, you're all over him and unable to do anything!

"I'm glad to finally meet you, Baek," Jinki smiled, my cheek.

He was a man of his beauty.

"I am happy that I met you too... and... you know... incredibly much... I wanted to tell you..." Just say it Baekhyun!

"I love you," I blinked, blushed and looked down.

"Oh Baekie...", Jinki breathed, hugged me tightly and lifted my chin when I stared into his eyes.

"I love you too... I am such a fool that I didn’t plan our meeting till now... but for half a year... I wanted to meet you, but never... I failed... I'm so glad to be here with you today," he smiled and me face.

"J-Jinki," I blinked as Jinki silenced me by pressing his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter