III. Chapter

First May, Love Time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s POV

I fell asleep shortly after nine o’clock. I had to sleep, we have to go to school tomorrow, but today was a wonderful day. So amazing! I'm with him... I got his number! My enthusiasm didn't know the limits. I was incredibly happy to be with him, that I was lucky. I dreamed about Hyunnie. Oh my God! But from my sleep something tore me away. It was a deflection of the mattress and a sudden hug. What the hell? After all, Jongie doesn't sleep with me! I opened my sleepy eyes and...

"Kibummie?" I looked at my brother in surprise when he raised his head.

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to wake you up… I can’t fall asleep,” he exhaled out when he snuggled closer to me.

"What's wrong?" I blinked covering us more with a blanket and hugged Bummie tightly.

"I... I... I fell in love... Taeminnie," he said shivering.

I widened my eyes.

“That's great! And does she like you?" I asked.

"I don't know, I didn't say anything to him," he breathed and froze a little as he turned red.

“Him? So... So you're like me and Baek," I blinked, whereupon Bum just nodded, buried his head in my chest and exhaled.

“Ah my hyungie… that’s great… And who did you fall in love with?” I blinked with a smile.

"I fell in love with... um with... M-" But he wasn’t able to finish it because suddenly a big blow hit the whole skyscraper!

It was one huge explosion that broke the window in the room. Kibum screamed.

"Bummie!" I screamed.

I had a bed by the window and Kibum had cuts on his hand! Baek's yell came from the next room! I began to panic, I was afraid in my eyes and I quickly rose on my feet when I took Kibum around his waist.

"That hurts..." Kibum sobbed and walked away with me.

"What for the hell happened?" I bit my lip but walked with Kibum to the door when I sat him down on the armchair and quickly tied his hand with scarves.

"Kibummie... hang on, stay with me!" I blurted out, but quickly ran into Baek's room, who... his feet were under the big painting and he groaned painfully as blood poured out of his hand as the glass cut him.

"Baek!" I yelled, but quickly went to help him from his little prison.

"Minnie," he groaned in pain, but he tried to help me when I helped him to his feet.

He was groping, but it seemed he couldn't just be on his ankle.

"What for the hell happened?" He blinked.

"I don't know," I cried out, but led him to Kibum, who seemed to faint every moment!

"You must be conscious!" I panicked, but also wrapped Baek's hand into scarves and then slapped Kibum’s cheeks.

I have to be calm, but damn how?! I quickly jumped for a cell phone, but there was no time when I quickly went back into the corridor and opened the door... From the apartment opposite us... I saw the flames flick! I screamed.

"Fire! The fire is on!" I yelled.

"What?" The boys widened their eyes when they were behind me as I grabbed both of them and dragged them to the stairs where I tripped and started flying down.

"Taemin!" Kibum yelled, but I hit my head and had no idea about what was going on around me...

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Kim Jinki, so perfect man and I was just dreaming about him! The dream of the most beautiful man who ever walked on the planet. Well, if Minnie would hear me, he would tell me that it’s not true that Jonghyun is the most beautiful man! I had to laugh in my dream, but I continued to enjoy the moment. Suddenly there was a big blow in my dream and then... then I felt a big pain but wait... it was so real! I also heard muffled screams and moans. What's going on? I opened my eyes and felt my own body moaned with pain and screams were coming out from my mouth. What for the hell happened?! I looked around. The window was broken, my legs were under a painting and my hand had few cuts from the spilled glass!

"Baek!" I heard a familiar voice… Minnie! He seemed to be completely fine!

"Minnie," I groaned in pain, but I tried to help him with that painting.

My hand was cut. Minnie helped me on my feet, when I was feeling pretty swollen. My legs hurt, but most of all my ankle. It hurt me terrible. Maybe that picture frame hurt me so much. I felt it.

"What for the hell happened?" I blinked utterly confused.

"I don't know," Taemin cried out, but he led me into the corridor where Kibum was… his hand was wrapped in scarves and seemed to faint!

"You must be conscious!" Taemin panicked, but also wrapped my hand into scarves and then slapped Kibum’s cheeks.

At one point, Taemin ran away somewhere, but he returned with his cell phone. God... what's going on?! Minnie opened the door and peered out when he yelled. I felt the loss of blood forcing me to close my eyes, but the screaming woke me up.

"Fire! The fire is on!" Taemin yelled.

What? What does he mean… by that… fire is on? How… Wait… is that real?!

"What?" we widened our eyes with Kibum when Taemin grabbed ours hands and dragged us to the stairs when I groaned in pain.

Taemin suddenly tripped and flew down from the stairs! I quickly grabbed the railing and pressed Kibum against me as I stared wide-eyed as Minnie fell to the ground below the stairs.

"Taemin!" Kibum yelled, but Min didn't answer!

"We have to... go..." I breathed heavily as Kibum ran down the stairs until he tripped over Taemin and landed!

"You are dumb!" I yelled, but slowly jumped down from the stairs on my one foot to them.

From the outside, the sound of sirens and the screams of people were heard here. There were flames, there was a lot of smoke. We had enough of that. I couldn't see almost anything and everything was pinching me, but I was able to get down the stairs to that two. Kibum's eyes were closed but he held Taemin in his embrace. He was breathing... but he was pale... and I... I was slowly ceasing to see the path, the stairs. I have seen almost nothing, but at one point I heard a few words before I fell unconscious to the ground.

"There are three guys!"

 

3rd person’s POV

From the skyscraper, flames flickered to the sky from that window of death. From the apartment of death where two corpses were now. But more corpses could be there around if the rescue doesn’t come on the time. They needed to get to the safety as soon as it was possible. The explosion was noticed by the residents of the neighbor skyscraper, yet it was now an advantage to live in a huge city. Shouting, crying and calling for help. This is how all the skyscrapers responded, where a timed bomb exploded a little while ago.

It took less than three minutes and rescuers and firefighters were on the time in front of that real hell, as were police cars soon there too. Everyone had a clear goal. Save those who lived in this skyscraper full of horror. And then it was another priority to find out the cause of the fire, though the flames that whipped from that apartment of horror. There was the highest fire outbreak. No one hesitated for a second and the firefighters ran into the skyscraper, which was crowded with people. People cried and the rescuers were busy. The main thing was to find out what caused the fire. The Alpha Group Commander's team ran up the stairs until the young man - Jerremy - spotted three boys on the floor in the smoke.

"There are three guys!" He announced into the transmitter he had in his gas mask.

Firefighters grabbed three limp bodies of boys. One of them was pale and his blood flowing from his head, the other boy, who had a bandaged wound on his arm, was similar. But the blood leaked through the fabric, probably a scarf. And the third one seemed to be fine, but he also had a wound on his hand and firefighter noticed the dripping blood that came under his feet... Firefighters attributed all this to something terrible on the floor above them.

They were right... but there was no help for those people. Meanwhile, when the ambulances took the boys to the Eastern Seoul Hospital quickly, the police investigated because the fire came under control and was soon destroyed. As soon as it was over, the cops got into the apartment of the young guys. They knew it because they saw portraits, but they were looking for something to connect with the boys' family. They found that Baekhyun's parents were long dead and the young man was a Lee family mentor. But when they tried to reach the family, they found that Kibum and Taemin's parents were inaccessible.

One of the officers suggested contacting their friends, but then noticed a note on a young Lee Taemin’s mobile phone. The firefighter gave that phone to the cop. There was a number written in it, and "My love ♥" was written there. They also found Kibum’s and Baek’s phones. They found it a little strange that even Baek had a written number... but it was different.

In addition, they noticed three ticket cuts and searched. Their search led them to the door of Kim's house. Was it six o'clock? No, shortly before seven. For the policeman Eric, this day was quite long, but he wanted to help the boys. From their apartment they carried away what was possible, what wasn’t destroyed by the fire. It was all lucky that the apartment remained somewhat intact and they could take a few things that the guys would need. They also didn’t forget to contact the school, but now they were faced with one thing... they had to tell the family, but how they could tell the family if they don't answer their calls?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter