V. Chapter

First May, Love Time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

"My sunshine," I breathed out and got up as I kissed his forehead.

"Hi Baek," I smiled at the redheaded.

"Hi," he smiled, but he and Jinki kissed and Baekhyun fell asleep.

"Too bad Kibummie hasn't woken up yet..." Minho said.

“Kibummie?” I raised my eyebrows, which I even moved up and down smirking. Minho frowned.

"Yeah… can't I call him like that?" he muttered.

“Guys… let's go… don't argue,” Jinki smiled.

"He started it!" I blinked.

"And he's a jailer!" Minho pouted.

"You are like Tom and Jerry!" Jinki laughed softly, but pushed us out of the room and he closed the door.

"Yeah, I'm Tom!" I patted my chest proudly.

"No, you're Jerry, you're smaller!" Minho laughed.

"Wait!" I grunted and jumped on his back!

"Ahh!" Minho laughed I grinned with a gleeful grin and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You will be my faithful horse Minho, so now I am expressly asking you to take me back to Minnie..." I whispered in his ear.

But he carried me out! What a brat!

"No, Puppy, he has to relax and you have a choreography in a minute," Minho smiled.

"Noooo!" I groaned in his ear.

"Don't yell at least in that high tone or I will go deaf!" He grumbled as I laughed and put my head on his shoulder.

"God... what am I supposed to do for dongsaengs... should I watch over them for this? And this is an adult, but it's like a child!” Jinki laughed as I jumped off Minho's back, fixed my shirt and gave on a significant look.

“I? I am Kim Jonghyun, singer, I am not acting like a child, I am a famous person... Ts!” I said and broke forward, but then I laughed and looked at the boys.

"I'm glad you laugh again," Minho laughed and Jinki shook his head.

"Because I know he is alive," I smiled, put my hands in my pockets and walked to our car.

The chauffeur got out and opened the door for us. I noticed the journalists running to us.

"Oh... are we never really going to get some rest?" I raised my eyebrows, but got into the car sitting when Minho sat beside me and Jinki in the front.

"As if you weren't used to it anymore," smiled the brown-haired beside me and the chauffeur started moving as he closed the door and got in.

 

Minho’s POV

Only Baekhyun and Taemin were up. I wanted also Kibum to be awake. I needed him, I needed to tell him what I have in my mind. I should have to do it, I should have to tell him what I am feeling to him. I closed my eyes and hugged my dear hyung.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Journalists… only journalists everywhere! I want to see Minnie, why can't I? Because he has to rest, Jongie! Ah… I know…

“Well… like I used to and not used to… sometimes I would like more privacy,” I sighed, but I took a bottle of water and then put my head on Minho's shoulder.

He had it just built for me, I can sleep!

"I know Jongie hyung..." He breathed and my cheek.

"Guys, we'll go home to the mansion for lunch and then we go to those choreographies," Jinki smiled at us from the front.

"Yeah, well," I breathed closing my eyes.

"Yeah, I agree," Minho smiled, but leaned back in his seat and looked out from the window.

I fell asleep soon. I don't know how long I’ve been asleep, but then I felt a tickle.

"Hyung, wake up, we're almost home..." His voice whispered at my ear as I squinted and whimpered.

"I want to sleep," I breathed.

"And what did you do last night?" The older brother's voice laughed.

“I was sleeping! No… I was writing for a while,” I blinked as I opened my eyes.

"You shouldn’t write but sleep, now let’s go," Jinki smiled as Minho smirked, but soon the three of us went inside the house… the villa… mansion… if you want…

I washed my hands in the bathroom, then I went to make lunch. We don't want to have more servants, we just have the ones that we have. I can cook! I did for us ramyeon when Minho his lips. Yeah, he loved ramyeon! I grinned, but soon we ate and went to my choreography training. Base, She Is, Story Op. 1… and now I'm going to prepare also Story Op. 2.. Today's choruses were related to new songs, so I bent my body and prepared myself. We practised also old ones. There was too much to do. I was looking forward to going home. Soon we drove and Jinki called the pizzeria number.

"Hello, I want three big mega pizzas... one hawai, the other with a good dose of chicken and the third Mexican." Jinki grinned, having his speakers on. Minho and I heard laughter!

"Certainly, sir, otherwise, thank you, you cheered me up the day, because mega pizzas are really big, you don't have to worry."

"You know, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter