IV. Chapter

First May, Love Time!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

Before we set off, we arranged a few necessities. The main thing was to get all the things for the boys and to arrange the rooms. The servants will take care of that. Our chauffeur took us to the hospital.

"I want Minnie…" I repeated all the way.

"You'll see him," Jinki smiled, but he and Minho hugged me around my shoulders.

Perhaps I would not run away, so I would not get lost. How many fans were there! They recognized me! Good thing I had guys with me!

"How they can know where I am..." I mumbled, but quickly went to the hospital with the boys.

"They have the navigation on you... bug!" Minho laughed when he tried to be funny.

I hit him on his shoulder but we quickly walked to the reception. Jinki asked a nurse about the information where we can find boys. As soon as we found out, we quickly went to the room. Jinki knocked and I burst in immediately when I noticed… the boys… Minnie was alive! He was awake!

“Minnie!” I yelled.

"Hyunnie," Taemin blinked clearing his throat.

"Oh... you're here," the doctor smiled as I looked at him in terror.

Where did he come from?! I haven’t seen him before! You may be blind, Jongie…

"We are sorry, mister... I'm Kim Jinki, boyfriend of Baekhyun, here is Kim Kim Jonghyun Taemin's boyfriend and Minho is our brother..." Jinki smiled a bit and held me! He grabbed my waist! I was feeling like a fish which was caught!

"Yes, it’s all right... Mr. Eric called me... I'll leave you here, just please, Baek and Kibum need to sleep, so be quiet and if they wake up, ring the nurses," the doctor smiled but left when Jinki released me like after ages!

I pouted but went closer to my baby boy.

"Taeminnie... I'm glad you're okay... that nothing more happened to you... even though you look like a Smurf now," I smiled and kissed him.

My heart was beating fast. I was so much glad that he was alive… they were alive.

"You… so kind and nice," he laughed, but coughed. I chuckled… my little sweetheart.

"Thank goodness that nothing serious happened to you all," Jinki breathed and went to Baek when he kissed him. The device started a little more beeping, but then it was calm again. That’s right, I am glad that they are all alive.

"Yeah..." Minho nodded and watched Kibum.

My little brother is in love! Definitely yes! And my Minnie is still coughing, he should be careful!

"You shouldn't laugh so much Taeminnie," i breathed out, but I sat on his bed and his cheek.

"I'm happy, I was born for a second time," my beloved baby exhaled slowly.

"Yeah... yes... gas exploded in the apartment, a woman wanted to take her life and murder her boyfriend... he was tied... probably unhappy love... according to the cops, the man filed for a divorce..." Jinki looked at Taemin when he widened his eyes.

Jinki called to Eric when we were on our way here so we could tell Minnie what had happened in their skyscraper.

"Well... that has power..." Taemin breathed out.

"Yeah... but nobody else in the skyscraper died," I smiled kissing him.

"Only your apartment didn't survive," Minho breathed blinking.

“What?! But… we…” Minnie stammered when I kissed his lips and his cheek. They have to definitely live with us!

“Shhh…. Don't you know that yet? You're moving to our house… ” I smiled.

"We haven't told it to them yet, Hyunnie," Minho laughed as Taemin widened my eyes. They can’t complain! It is already the sure point!

"But they should count on it!" I grumbled.

“B-but..." Taemin was widening his eyes more and more.

"Your belongings are already in our house, the police took it… we will be happy to have you in our house… You are excused at school and we collect your teaching materials and I found my old scripts," I smiled when my little angled teared up. He was so sweet…

"Thank you..." he smiled and then kissed me for a long time.

The machine began to whistle loudly when I grinned in a kiss, but enjoyed the best lips.

"Look… stop it, that sound is annoying!" I heard the laughter of Jinki who was sitting on Baek's bed and Minho was sitting on the chair which was by Kibum's bed.

I didn't even notice that he was there!

"Then throw the device out from the window," I stumbled into Minnie's lips when he laughed, but didn't tear apart as I smiled happily.

We pulled away after a moment when I smiled brightly.

"Finally…" Minho muttered grinning.

"Well... what…" I chuckled and Minnie's face as he smiled brightly and me as well.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I wasn’t feeling anything. It was dark and I didn't know where I am. But I felt a familiar touch on my hand. Maybe somebody wanted to pull me away. But something was holding me here. As if it was an invisible force that would not let me go. But... I'm not dying, am I?! I haven't seen my parents, I'm not on the other side of the bridge. But I can easily see them behind the bridge. I had to shudder when a strange sound came into my dream. Almost as if I heard that bird which was still beeping! Is there such a thing? Something was wrong with me! And as I slowly wanted to go back among the living, I began to more clearly distinguish my surroundings. The sound was the most unpleasant! I just didn't like that! But there was nothing I could do! I had something in my mouth and black in front of my eyes! What if they had buried me alive! Ahhh! I want out! And suddenly someone shone something in my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter