Scream My Name

Destiny Planned This (Sleepless Nights)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin lay on his bed after taking a long shower. The reason for it, was, he cried. He took a very long time wiping away all his tears as they keep on falling even after he was standing under the cold water. It doesn't help when Namjoon said Jungkook want the guy to help him. "Jungkook-ah, I don't want you to send another person to help me. Just wake up now and give me that wide mischievous smile of yours to me again. Hyung won't say anything even if you pulled the biggest prank ever on me like before." His eyes hurt from all the crying but still, tears slides down his face without any sign of stopping. "It's hurt." He turn to his side and stare at the empty space between his bed and the door and he can feel the way his body getting relax and calmer as the clock ticking and without him realising it, he fall asleep.

---

Namjoon was playing with the bracelet in his palm without any thoughts. He forgot to give it back to the pretty guy this afternoon, only realising it after he park his car in the designated parking spot for him near his house. Sighing, he slide the bracelet back to his wrist, wearing it like before so that he won't lost the item. He was laying on the couch alone, Taehyung will be staying at Hoseok's hotel room tonight. With the wide screen of his television on, something was playing in it, he didn't sure what the movie was about or the title of it, but he keep his eyes on the screen and slowly, he drifted to sleep.

---

He was laying on the floor in a room he didn't recognise with Namjoon straddling him. He knew he was dreaming when he heard the guy's voice talking as if he was underwater. "Caught you!" Namjoon said.

Slapping Namjoon's thigh, he giggles when the guy tickles his side but soon he wasn't able to control his own breathing. His whole body started to feel warm and he feels giddy. He can hear his ragged breathing and the tingling sensation on his lower body and when he look down to his torso, Namjoon was rubbing his sides with that long fingers of him. "Why you stop laughing babe?" Namjoon was smirking when Seokjin place one of his finger in his mouth, bitting it to suppress any sound from coming out. He arch his back when the taller guy move his legs and accidentally grinding their clothed length.

Taking out his finger in his mouth, he grips Namjoon's flexed arms and tilted his head upwards. "Joon..." He moans the name over and over again, wanting the guy to keep on moving, needing his skin to be touch by Namjoon and asking the guy to love him. "More. I need more..." He can see the way the guy was smirking at his request and he feels the agony of waiting when Namjoon slowly ed his shirt while he traces Seokjin's clavicle with his lips, tongue and teeth. Leaving trails of kisses all over his chest before that perfect teeth nipping on his right causing him to buck his hip upward, slamming their hardening length. He can hear the way that Namjoon growl at his reaction and he can't help but to think about what's inside the guy's pant.

"You're so ing hot babe." Namjoon straightened his body to take a look at the mess he made to Seokjin's pretty face and lean body. Smirking in satisfaction when the already plump lips looking a bit swollen from their kissing session and the few reddening blemishes that will turn to hickey in a few moments. He touch the red spot one by one, grunting in satisfaction at the way Seokjin groan with each touches he did. "Look at the way your s stiffen with just a flick." He bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter