Jungkookie

Destiny Planned This (Sleepless Nights)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did I put it?" Seokjin was rubbing his arm aimlessly while his eyes searching everywhere around his room. He just finished taking a long shower just to calm his mind after the short encounter with Namjoon when he realise something's missing. "Did I lost it?" He started to feel restless while looking for his bracelet. After few minutes freaking out he blinks tears that gathered on the corner of his eyes. Standing still in front of his vanity table, he took a deep breath. Trying to be positive, he let it go and calm himself before laying on the bed, head still thinking about his bracelet. "I must have dropped it in the office. I'm sure I still have it on me when I left Yoongi's office." He sigh and rubs his palm on his face, frustrated. It was a gift from his brother few years ago, congratulating him on getting a job after waiting for almost a week after the interview. Memories of the younger guy clouded his mind. A drop of tears slide down from the corner of his eyes. "Kookie-ah, I miss you." He whisper softly and drape his arm on his eyes, trying to sleep.

---

"Jinnie, come here." Namjoon said while his hand waving at him to come.

"Why? I still need to tidy this mess." He said and gesture his hands to where the clean laundry piled up on the floor.

"Just come here. You've been cleaning the whole day, let's rest for now. Come on babe." Namjoon patted the empty side of the bed next to him, asking Seokjin to come and lay next to him.

"Okay. I guess I'll finish this tomorrow." Namjoon nodded at him and he can't help but smile. The guy was too clingy but he likes it. "How's work?" He ask and take Namjoon's hand in his hold, massaging the palm slowly.

"Humm, I love it when you do that." He chuckle. "Nothing new, just the same thing all over again." Namjoon kiss the top of his head.

"I'm going to visit Jungkook the day after tomorrow. Wanna come?" Tilting his head, he can see the taller guy nodded and smile at him with his dimples deepen making him grin at it before poking it.

"Jinnie..."

"Humm?" He change his position to sitting next to Namjoon and face the guy. Waiting for him to say what's on his mind.

"I wanna ask you something." Seokjin nod once. "Please be honest with your answer, okay?" Seokjin frown at this but nod again.

"What is it Joon?"

"If..." Namjoon stop mid sentence and kneel on top of the bed before taking something from under the pillow he was using just now. "If I ask you to marry me, will you say yes?" Namjoon's face was serious now as he wait for Seokjin who was gaping to answer him. "Hey, don't cry. Oh God, I asked too much, right? Just keep the ring, I don't know what's come to my mind. Sorry, hey. Shush..." He was flailing his hands in every direction and drop the black velvet box on the bed in between both of them while shush all the time trying to soothe the still crying guy.

"God, no, Namjoon. I mean, yes. YES!" Namjoon was the one gaping now when Seokjin literally jump on him, hugging him tightly. "Yes, I'll marry you and no, you're not asking too much of me. Yes Namjoon. Let's get married." Namjoon was smiling widely now and he cup Seokjin's face in his palms before slowly he connected both their foreheads together.

"You're so stuck with me Jinnie." Seokjin grin at this and they both kiss.

---

"Is that a dream?" Seokjin ask himself while sitting on his face with a puzzled look. The dream flustered him. Not the kiss but the proposal part makes him that way. He can hear his heart beating loudly and without knowing, he sigh and smile before leaving the bed. 

"Two dreams in a day?" He was standing in front of the mirror in his bathroom, wiping away all the fogs that covering the surface, he grin and pinches his right cheek once and grimace at the pain. Biting his lower lip, he palms his reddening face and giggles alone.

---

"Why is it a dream?" Namjoon groan while sitting on his bed. Ruffling his already messy hair, he brought his feet to where the bathroom located at and groan again when he was inside. "And why am I ?" He flinched when the cold water hit his body and hisses when his didn't lessened even after he stand still under the cold shower for almost five minutes. "You are too pretty Jinnie." He groan again.

---

"What? That pretty guy said yes?!" Taehyung shout at his brother's story. He laughs and stop only when he accidentally chokes on his own spit.

"Serves you right! And what do you mean by that tone?" He glares at the younger guy who is now struggling to swallow his water.

"Nothing hyung." Taehyung grin and jump from his seat when Namjoon thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter