Wait for the Dream

Destiny Planned This (Sleepless Nights)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seokjin-hyung?" Yoongi said and Jimin nodded at this. "Destiny are weird. All I know is that Jin-hyung have a brother. I never heard anything of the boy except there's this one time I saw the boy coming to fetch him. This was before I took the director position from my father." He scratch  his arm and frown. "Jungkook halt his studies for years? Did something happen to him?"

"That's what I'm trying to find out now. I told Joon-hyung to wait for a bit while I'm helping him find out something about the boy. Let's just meet Jin-hyung in dreams, and the weird thing is, Mrs. Nam couldn't remember meeting the boy. That old lady never forget something that happen years before but out of a sudden she couldn't remember something that happened recently." Yoongi nodded at this.

"I'll try to ask my father tonight if he can remember anything regarding Jin-hyung." Yoongi place his palm on his boyfriend's thigh to assures the guy.

----

He highly doubt he can sleep in a short amount of time. Resting his body on top of the well made bed, he sigh. He just finish informing his assistant about him taking a break for half a day and took one empty room for his own use. He let out another sigh when he turn his body facing the wide sliding door and try closing his eyes, "Joon." He said unknowingly and fell asleep a moment after with smiles plastered on his face.

----

"Where do you want to eat?" Joon ask him. The guy was wearing a short sleeve white shirt with a black denim. 

"Anywhere is fine by me." He said and watch as the guy nodded. He can see the side profile of the guy very clearly now and he didn't know that his heart can beat really fast while dreaming.

----

Seokjin know for sure that Joon exist both in his dream and real world. Somehow that fact makes him giddy like a high school girl being noticed by their crush but at the same time he was worried. Worried that he won't be able to adapt with Joon if one day he finally meet with the tall guy. Not with his life that was upside down, not in the state where his mental health was unstable because of the lack of sleep.

He quickly adjusts his clothing once he woke up from his short sleep. His mood kind of lifted a bit with the headache gone and the sleep he can catch without him expecting it and to be honest, the dream helped it all. He touch his lips where Joon pecked him lightly right before he woke up when his alarm blaring loudly and he actually thinking of calling the guy at that moment but he held himself from doing so, afraid that he'll throw his phone away again.

Leaving the room after notifying the housekeeping department, he walk straight to his office and retrieves the files that he needed to submit to Yoongi but stop right on his way to the elevator when he saw Jimin standing there laughing with someone but the way the guy was standing next to Jimin, and the dimple that was deepen whenener the guy smiles to the shorter guy catches his eyes. He stood there unblinking, not being able to processes what was in front of him. Slowly, he took few steps back and hide his body away from the guy's view. Calming his breath, he tried to hear what's the guy was talking about with Jimin and to have a better view of his face.

Seokjin unknowingly gulp when the guy turn to look behind him as if sensing someone was watching him. He can only gasp when the guy tilted his head before disappearing behind the elevator door that is now closing. Gripping the files tightly, he bite his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter