Jungkook

Destiny Planned This (Sleepless Nights)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon was staring at the ceiling. It's Sunday morning and he has been laying on the bed for an hour, not knowing what to do since he was all alone in the house. His brother when to meet Hoseok, his fiance for two years since the older guy just came back from Japan. Long distance relationship and he knew that Taehyung been waiting for this day since last month, so he let them have fun. Turning on the bed, he took out his phone and his finger hovering on the contact list. Today was suppose the day that he officially meet Seokjin outside of the dream. He was contemplating whether to call Seokjin or just die because of boredom. He already called the pretty guy last night to confirm their meeting and kind of regretting his suggestion to meet after dinner time. He sigh and straighten his body on the bed and stretch his hands before taking a deep breath and tap the name Jinnie on the screen and wait for the dial tone.

---

Seokjin was busy in the kitchen, checking all the ingredients he bought just now at the market near his house. Humming, he jolted in shock and almost break the eggs in the tray he was holding when his ringtone blaring loudly throughout the house. He place the tray on the kitchen island before taking his phone he put near the fruits he bought. He bite his lower lip at the caller name and wait for another ring before accepting the call. "Hello?"

"Hey... What are you doing?" Namjoon ask.

"What?" He ask in confusion since the guy already called him last night.

"Oh, are you busy? You must be. Sorry, I'm bored and I thought of you so I called you. It's okay. I'll hang up now, bye."

"Joon!"

"Humm, yeah?" Seokjin grip his phone tighter, he call the guy's name but then he was out of words.

"Lunch." He gulp an air. "I mean, have you eat lunch? It's over 1.30 now." Scratching his not itchy neck, he can feel his face getting warmer.

"Not yet. I'm bored so I just lazily lay on my bed doing nothing. You? Have you had your lunch yet?"

"I'm about to cook something simple for myself. I just got back from the market." He lowered his on the stool next to his leg and smile thinking that talking with the handsome guy is not bad.

"Woah, you must be a good cook. I'll leave you to cook, sorry for disturbing."

"Hey." He gnaw on his thumb. "Do you want to have lunch together? I mean, it's not fun eating alone. Besides I'm going to have a leftover later why don't I share some with you, right? I mean, if you want. It's a bit late to meet after dinner too. Never mind. You must be staying far from my place. It's okay then. Maybe next time. I'll see you tonight." He heard something fall on the ground and tilted his head at Namjoon's rugged breath.

"No. It's not a problem at all. Yeah, you must be tired to meet me after dinner. Where do you live? I can go now to your place since you'll be cooking. You haven't done cooking right?" He heard Namjoon huff a puff of breath. "I would love to have my lunch with you."

"O-okay. I'll text you my address." Seokjin quickly type his address after they ended the call and his hand tremble a bit at the thought of having Namjoon came over to his place. He look around the house and deemed it to be appropriate enough to have a guest coming he started to readying the ingredients needed. Spicy chicken stew and a stir fry vegetables with pieces of meat sounds great to him.

---

Namjoon was tumbling on the floor as his legs got tangled together when he was in a rush leaving the bed to get ready. He was laying with only his boxer on when he called Seokjin. "Lunch! I'm going to have lunch with him!" He shouted and running around the house, taking all his necessary items for going out before locking the door and revved the engine of his car, a wide smile plastered on his face all the time.

---

The door bell ring, signalling that someone at the door. Seokjin hurried his movement and grab one of the small towel near him and wipe his hands, drying the excess water from his skin. "Coming!" He shouted and stop right in front of the mirror he place at the hallway as a decoration. He check his appearance and mussed his hair a bit, puffing them and patted his cheeks. Straightening his back, he put a smile before opening the door. His confident smile now replace with a shy one when Namjoon grin at him, showing off his deep dimples. The guy look exceptionally handsome today as he was wearing a white shirt covered with a black jacket with a dark denim jeans. His long legs look longer with the way he dressed today, his hair gelled neatly towards the back, showcasing his forehead. He nodded at Namjoon before widening the gap of the opened door. "Hey." He said while his eyes now looking at the door handle, gripping it tightly.

"Hey. Can I come in?"

"Oh. Sorry. Yeah, of course." Seokjin distanced his body from the door, letting the taller guy inside.

"That smells great. What are we having?"

"Chicken stew. Can you eat spicy food?" Seokjin ask while playing with his fingers.

"I'll eat anything that you cook." Namjoon brought his hands to palm his mouth. He accidentally said his thoughts out loud.

"Oh... Humm. Have a seat first. The food will be done in a few minutes. Wanna drink something?" Namjoon was blinking at his question before beaming at him making his already fast heartbeats getting faster.

"Do you have any coffee?" Seokjin nodded. "Make it dark with two spoonful of sugar." He nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter