Not a Dream

Destiny Planned This (Sleepless Nights)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin throw his phone away from him and watch as the device drop on the floor with a loud bang before sliding to the front and stop after hitting the wall of his bedroom. He didn't care to find out if the screen was crack or if it's still functioning as well as before. All he can think about was the voice. That deep yet mellow voice saying his name like he care about him. He gulp and bite his lower lip, eyes fixing on his poor phone, head still circling around his memories of all the dreams he was having this past few weeks. The sound of Joon's voice still playing on his ears as if the guy was seated next to him, in his small room, sipping morning coffee together with him. He gulp again and this time, he choke on his own spit. Gagging for air, he grab the cup that was on his nightstand and had great difficulty swallowing it as he was still gasping for air and the fact that the content inside it was scorching hot. Great, he just got a phone call from some guy he never met, except in his dreams, he threw his phone on the floor and he just thought of checking the condition of it, he choked on his own spit and he just burnt his tongue. All the bad things happened in ten minutes he was seated after making his coffee, what's more out there for him?

"Should I call him back?" He said while tapping on his phone. A small crack can be spotted on one of the corner of his pink cased phone. He sigh and trace his index finger at the crack. "Am I dreaming?" He frown and his eyes darted to where the clock was placed on his nightstand. "No, this is not a dream, right? Ouch! That's hurt, you stupid fingers!" He scold his fingers and glares at them after he pinched his thigh. "No, not a dream. Meaning, Joon really exist?" He was stupified and too numb to do anything else the whole day.

---

"Did he just hang up on me?" Said Namjoon while frowning on the black screen of his phone. He bring his attention to his computer again and re-read everything on the screen.

Kim Seokjin. 
Age 25. 
1.79 m.
Front Office Manager of Palace Hotel

He tilted his head at this and as he continues reading the address and the phone number, he smile. "I guess, I needed to spend a night or two at the Palace Hotel." He knew the hotel, he knew who the owner of it and who the general manager working there too. He smile too widely at the photo under all the informations.

"If it's you, I'll find you until I found you. No matter what it takes." Namjoon said and traces his fingers on the desktop, still smiling.

The sound of knocking on his door makes him tear his gaze away from the photo. He looks up and nodded at Mrs. Nam, "Sir, your lunch appointment with Mr. Park. I reserved the place that you jotted down on the footnote last week." Namjoon nodded at this before shutting down his computer and stand while grabbing the blazer drapped at the back of his seat and leave the office.

---

"Hyung." Namjoon stop on his track and look at the boy who stood smirking in front of him with his mouth hang open. He was a few steps away from his car when Jungkook taps on his shoulder, asking for his attention.

"Hey?" He awkwardly said to the still smirking boy making him frown. "What are you doing here?" He ask after few moments of silent between them.

"Remember, destiny planned for you to meet my brother in his dream or your dream or whatever. Don't rush it." Jungkook said and turn to leave.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon called for the boy.

"Oh, nowhere for now. See ya." Namjoon was about to call for the boy again but his phone vibrated against his hand making him to take away his eyes from the back of the leaving Jungkook. "Namjoon speaking." He said once he tap the phone to answer the call but frown when only silent answered him. He look at the screen to find a black screen staring back at him and tried to find Jungkook but the boy already gone. Frowning at the screen again, he tilted his head before ignoring it and fastening his steps to his car.

---

"Jimin." The full of smile guy look up from the menu he was holding when someone said his name and happily hug the taller guy.

"Namjoon-hyung." He said and gesture for his lunch date to have a seat opposite of him. "I thought you won't make it today." The taller guy grin and settle on his seat.

"I can't stood you up again after last time. Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter