Chapter 10

What Happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

●JYP Cafeteria●
"Hi unnie" Chaeyoung greet her and same as the other twice members. The all sit inside the cafeteria.

"Heys guys. I'd like to hear your opinions about my new song" Jessica started the converstation.

"Well it be good to comeback with a mature side of yours" Nayeon commented.

"Unnie is the lyrics already ready?" Jihyo ask and drink her juice.

"Yeah. It's somehow gives a vibes of maturity. I think that concept suits me more" Jessica said and showed them her phone with the lyrics. Dahyun and Chae notice something.

"The rap part" Chae said.

"Yeah I notice it too. The rap part is still blank unnie" Dahyun said.

"They decided to leave it blank first" 

"Let us write. Let me write the kyrics of the rap part. Dahyun will help me for it" Chaeyoung said.

"That would be a good help" jessica said.

"Unnie did you see the news" Sana ask.

"What news?" Jessica ask.

"The news unnie. It just showed up earlier that they will have a comeback a week before you" Mina said.

"What? Is that even possible. Tiffany just came back 3 days ago" Jessica exclaim.

"That's what we thought too unnie" Tzuyu said.

"I heard from Yeri that they didn't have any sleep 3 days straight" Nayeon commented.

"They will pull it off. I know they will" Jessica said.

"Why don't you send them some coffee unnie" Tzuyu innocently said.

All of the members awkwardly laugh. 

"Yeah, she's right. I should give them a coffee to celebrate my coming back to the industry" Jessica said.

"Are you really planning to take revenger unnie?" Jeongyeon ask.

"I don't know. But maybe, but I don't really know it myself what I am trying to do."

"Take it easy unnie" Momo said.

"Yeah I will" Jessica said then they continue eating silently.

"After this do you have any schedule" Jessica ask wiping her lips.

"No we will just laze around" Momo said.

"Hang out with me some more. I will tell you something" Jessica offer.

"Umm unnie we want to" Nayeon said but Jihyo cut her off.

"No we will join you unnie. This kids are really being lazy today so I'm not letting them" Jihyo said and they don't have any choice but to agree.

while they are walking back to twice's room, Jessica texted her manager.

'Manager oppa I have a favor. Can you please send 8 cup of coffee on Sm entertainment with a 'goodluck' message on it' 

"Unnie were here" Momo announce.

They placed themselves by circle. Most of the twice member pick their pillow and lay down on it. 

"Manager oppa we can handle ourselves after this you can go home early"Jihyo said to their manager.

"I really wanted to talk to you about the accident back in 2014" Jessica said.

They all just look at her.

"Promise me that you will always stick together as group" Jessica said.

"Yeah. We can do that" Chaeyoung said.

"Back in 2014 I was forced to leave the company. Without my consent they terminated my contract and I was forced to be silent" Jessica said with teary eye.

"It's okay unnie don't push yourself" Jeongyeon said.

"No it's okay. I was forced to be silent because if I talked I will end 8 careers. I only h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter