Ch5

Magic of Life

You: I let go of the hug from my daddy. Daddy, "What is going on with me?"

Daddy: I watch my daughter let go of the hug. I heard her say, "What is going on with me?" Sweetie, I didn't put you in a coma. You hit your head hard on the pavement. 

You: I shook my head. Daddy, did you create the magic of life line between the wolves and the humans?

Daddy: I did. But, I did it to protect you from all of these deja vu's hallucination. I just couldn't lose you, again.

You: What do you mean,again?

Daddy: When you were nine years old. You went to your friend house. They said that you didn't show up. I put a missing report out. A pack of wolves found you in the woods and you were knock out. One of those wolves put a mark on you. The wolves brought you home to me. I held you and promise myself to keep you safe. You had deja vu for three days in a row. It took a effect on you. 

You: That day in the woods. That's when the mark appeared on me?

Daddy: Im so sorry. To keep this secret from you. And being away from you. My daughter.  I can try to remove the mark off you.

You: No, don't remove the mark off of me. If the hallucinations of the deja vu's become real. Does that mean it has to happen now not in a Deja vu dream?

Daddy: That is correct. But, with the right time and right line. Magic will cross between a wolve and a girl. 

You: So, much information. My theories of the wolves,magic,time,and human too. But, why would no one would listen too me?

Daddy: Because they know that you are right. Now, I would like you to go home and breathe. 

You: I will. Thank you daddy. I love you daddy. 

Daddy:I love you too sweetie. 

You: I walk out of the office and out of the hospital. I kept shaking my head. Is this real or deja vu?  I started to walk home. V, where are you? Maybe, you are right? I walk onto the driveway. I look around,again. I saw a circle on the ground.  Did I drew this? Circle of the wolves? I walk inside my home. 

*Laughs*

You: I looked around my home. Who's there? I start to shake a bit.

*Laughs*

You: I walk down the hallway. I saw a wolve. Hey, don't go. 

Wolve/V: I walk away from ___. 

Wolve: I went into the room.

You: I ran down the hallway. I saw the Wolve changing from a wolve to a human.

Wolve/V: I change into my human form.

You: I was right.

V: I turn around and saw ___. I heard her say, "I was right." You saw me change didn't, ya?

You: I did saw you change. V, why would you keep this from me?

V: To keep you safe from a person who will hurt you. You're theories of the wolves were right. I'm sorry if I laugh at your comment the other day.

You: Its fine. Is it true about the magic of life line being cross from a wolve to a human girl? What about the markings on the human girl before?

V: The magic of life line is true. But, only if deja vu comes in at the right time and right place. With the person that they love. Im the one who marked you way before, you had more deja vu's. I didn't want you hurt. So, I brought you home at the age nine and I left a mark on you.

You: V?

V: I know what you are going to say. But, I've been waiting too do this all my life. I walk closer to ___. 

You: V?

V: I lean down and kiss ____ on the lips. 

You: I kiss V back on the lips. I let go of the kiss.

V: Why did you stop?

You: I look at the time on the clock. What time does the magic of life line cross at?

V: 12:00 am 

You: But, didn't you say the magic of life line can cross any time at night?

V: I did say that. Stop talking. Let me have my moment with you. At this time and place.

You: V?

 

Author note: I need help writing the scene.