Ch 4

Magic of Life

You: I look at the wolves. V ahh? I start run in the different direction. I kept looking back. I saw the wolves following me. I ran into the forest. I couldn't breathe. I start to see stars. I'd out.

2 Hours.

Teacher1: Think goodness I found you ____

You: I woke up. Sae, I didn't know who to run to.  I saw wolves. I had deja vu. I couldn't get it out my mind. I felt like the legend that you told us in the class. It came true. I saw with my own eyes that the boys change into Wolves.

Teacher1: Slow down. You had deja vu?

You: Yes. The first deja vu, V said, "We had a but, no pup." The second deja vu, V said, "We did it. Then, I had his pup by the fifth month. Im not crazy. Do I sound crazy?

Teacher1: No. You sound very accurate with these deja vu's. It looks like you theories and conclusions are coming to a end mark in this theory. 

You: Sae, are you a shapeshifter?

Teacher1: Mhm, I am I can change into different people and different animal. Your father once told me., "Deja Vu happens to people who don't have powers." Like a hallucination. 

You: How did you know my father?

Teacher1: He was the ahead of my tribe. He didn't want you to have this kind of power. Because he was worry that someone will harm you. Even though you have a mark. He couldn't cast the power off you.

You: Why are you telling me this? My father is a doctor. Before, he passed away. He was on the phone with someone.

Teacher1: Me. I was on the phone with your father. The day he passed away. Was very hard for all of us. We lost a leader. You lost a father. We didn't know who to protect anymore. So, we gave the powers to the BTS group. 

You: You kept this from me. Why? *I scream*

Teacher1: I saw the tree branches falling off the tree. I look at the ground and saw the sticks coming up. ___, look

You: I look and saw everything going into the air. I gotta get out of here. Was it you and the other person hurt me last night?

Teacher1: No, that was not me.

You: You're lying. I walk out of the woods. V,ahh? I start to walk home. This is too much. I only conclude theories on wolves. Not the other things. I unlock my door and close the door behind me. I lock my door. I put my hands on my head. I shook my head from left to right. Dad, you could have told me before you passed away. I walk into his room. I went to his closet. I open the closet door. I saw the blackboard with chalk on it. I flipped the board around. I saw the images of the BTS members. I saw a image of my father as the tribe leader. Daddy. I look around the closet and saw a wardrobe. I open the wardrobe. I walk into the wardrobe. I close the doors behind me. I kept walking until, I saw a waterfall. What does this mean? I look around. Hello, I said. Is anyone there? Am I in a different realm?

V:I'm here.

You:I saw V standing infront of me. I had deja vu. I had the magic line cross between you and I. I had your pup in the second deja vu. V, what is going on? How come you didn't tell me that you and the boys are wolves?

V: I wanted to tell you for a long period of time. But, I didn't know how to tell you. You were jealous that everyone had powers. 

You: But, I just found out that I have a mark.

V: I imprinted you for a very long time. That mark on you is from me to you. I want to keep you safe. But, I didn't know how to keep you safe from all this deja vu. You kept waking up between the deja vus. You are in a coma right now. Your at the hospital ever since you hit the pavement so hard.

You: Am I asleep?

V: ___, Your dreaming. Wake up.

You: I ran to hug him. This is real. Im not in the hospital. Im right here with you, V.

V: Your asleep. Wake up.

*Actual wake up*

You: I woke up from a coma. How long was I out for?

Nurse: Couple of days.

You: This isn't deja vu. Is it?

Nurse: No, its the real world.

You: Haiyaa. I shook my head.

Nurse:Must be some dream huh?

You:Where is my father?

Nurse: In his office.

You:Can I go to his office?

Nurse: Yeah.

You: I got out of bed. I walk to my daddy's office. Daddy? I open the doors and saw him sitting there. He is really there. I ran and hug him. Your your here.

Daddy: Shhh, my daughter.