Ch2

Magic of Life

You: I started to run. I look back at the forest and saw the wolves splitting up. Three are following me and four are going to a different direction. I turn around and fell down and hit my head on the pavement very hard. I let my knees fall down to the road. My whole entire body went down in a laying position. As my tears started to come out of my eyes. 

Jin,V,&Jimin: While the other members went to the different direction.

V:Growls.

Jimin: Growls. I lean my head on V's neck. Growls

Jin: Growls we have to go.

Jin,V,&Jimin: Walks the other way.

1am in the morning

Stranger 1: Hey look what we have here a girl in the road.

Stranger 2: Lets take her to the cave.

V:I ran back to find ____. I saw to strangers trying to take her. Growls

Stranger 1: Come here little wolf

Stranger 2: Come on

Stranger 1: I'd picked up the girl. I put her over my shoulder.

Stranger 2: Do you want her?

V: Growls. I started to run and attack the men. 

Stranger 1: I saw the wolf running in with full speed. I felt attack by the wolf and I dropped the girl on the grass.

Stranger 2:I smack the wolf

V: Growls, I bit down the men who smack me. I gave them angry eyes. Growls.

Stranger 1:Were sorry. Come on lets go.

Stranger 2: Run

V: Growls I watch them run. I look at ____ then at the full moon. I walk around her body. I grab her shirt by my teeth. I start to drag her.

You:Oww, I said quietly. I woke up and saw the skid marks on the ground. I saw my shoe lace making a mark in the road. I look at my right shoulder saw a mouth. V, I breath. Is that you? Is the legend true?

V:I looked at her and kept walking. 

You: V, I didn't know. Is that your fur coat? Your fur coat looks beautiful. Its all white. 

V: I kept listening to her. Im taking you home. Go back to sleep. I growl.

You: V, if it is you? I always havea crush on you.

V: Go to sleep ___.

*Dream 8am in the morning*

You: I woke up the next morning and saw myself in my bedroom. Oww,my head. I don't know what happen last night. Why is it a blur? I put my hand on my head and shake my head slowly. How did I get back here? All I remember is walking out my house. Does the full moon have a reflect power on me? Not to remember what happen the night before. I got out of my bed. I change into my clothes for the days. I went to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I look into the mirror. I saw a scratch mark on my left hand. I look at my shoulder and saw teeth marks. Something doesn't feel right? I look at my neck. No hickey? No mark? Just scratch marks and teeth marks. Why do I look so pale? Why do I feel like im going to faint because I don't know what happen last night? I walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen and saw my clothes and V's clothes on the ground. I walk to the couch and saw V sleeping.

You:V, do you remember anything from last night? I said quietly.

V: Hmmm? Sleepy? We did IT.

You:You mean ?

V: Mhmmm.

You: What time in the morning?

V: I don't know?

You: I look down at my stomach and saw no mark. Usually the wolf legend would say if you had with the wolf the magic line cross between a human and a wolf. But,it will leave a mark on the human girl. 

V: It will appear. We did it at 7:55am in the morning while the full moon was up.

You: Even the legend said, "The only time the full moon can shine is at twelve at night when they are doing it."

V: Sometimes the moon shine can change the time in the wolf legend.

You:Mhmm, How can I believe that? When no one doesn't believe me?

V: Eat something

You: I look down at my stomach again and saw no mark. I walk away. I grab a apple from the fridge and saw the time eight fifty three am. I bit into the apple. I chew the apple down slowly. I look back at the clock and saw the time eight fifty five am. I didn't feel anything different. I walk back into the bathroom with the apple in my hand. I sat up on the counter. I looked into the mirror. I breath. Did we really do it? I kept eating the apple. The legend said, every thirty minutes the stomach will grow for the human girls. I look at my watch nine am. I laid down on the counter of my bathroom. And look at the mirror. I look at my stomach. Hmmm? Nothing yet.

V:I got up from the couch. I walk and grab my clothes. I put my clothes on slowly. ___

You:In here

V:I walked into the bathroom. Wake up from this dream. I snapped my fingers.

*Dream ends*

You:I woke up from my dream. With a shock I turn my clock it was six am in the morning. I got out of bed and saw my window wide open. I close my window. I lock my window. I got out of bed. I walk around my kitchen and my living room and saw no clothes on the ground. No V either. Am I having Deja Vu? I look at my stomach and saw no mark on me. Is V a real wolf? I walk into the bathroom and look up into the mirror and saw no marks on me. That was some dream.  I started to brush my teeth,brush my hair and wash my face. I walked out of the Bathroom. I change into my clothes for the day. V, where are you?

 

*ARMY's you can help me out with the next chapters.*