Ch 1

Magic of Life

You: Teacher, Is it true a wolf can have magic powers to do anything?

Classmates: Laughs

You: Hey! I'm just asking one question. Don't weird out.

V:I smile

Teacher1: Sure I can answer you're question ____.Some wolves do have magic powers. Legend also said, "If you start to date a wolf and you take it to the next step, Like . But only A wolf can impregnant anyone during a full moon and once their magic clicks with the person that they love. The baby inside the stoamch can grown every thirty minutes inside of a stomach but that person must give birth to their baby and stay with them for the rest of their lives. Thats just a legend though.

You: V, what do you think? I turn to V.

V: Im not so sure about that one. I never heard that Legend before.

Teacher1: That legend was made years ago but,it only happens in stories.

You:Can it happen in real life though?

Teacher1: ___, You are asking to many questions. Go to you're next class.

Classmates: Laughs. ____,you been reading to many fairy tale books, again.

You:*I shake my head* I just would like to know.

V: Come on. Let's go to our next class. I got up from my desk and waited for ____ at the door.

You:I got up from my seat. I walk to the door. I open the door for the both of us. I have feeling that something will happen by tomorrow. 

V&You kept walking to you're next class

V: Don't say that you are making me freak out. Plus, I have to hangout with boys tonight. Its Thursday and no school for two weeks.

You: That is a break alright. But,I still can't get this wolf legend out of my head. It felt like my dad told me about this legend before.

V: Ahhh! That teacher is just pulling you're leg. 

You:I even saw the other day most of the students in this school have different powers. And i'm the odd one out because I don't have powers. I'm just human.

V:Hey! Nothing wrong with that too. I'm human the boys are human. So, don't feel like that.

You:Can that teacher be right though? I look at the classroom door. 

V:Come on. Last class of the day. Then,we will see each other again weeks later. I promise. Its just a tale from a book. 

You:Ok.

V&You:We walk inside the classroom.

You:I saw everyone sitting still. V,Are we in the right room?

V:Yeah

You:Everyone is just sitting still. V,Did you do something with the clocks again?

V:No,I didn't do anything. I think they are playing a joke on us.

Teacher2:Boo

Classmates:Surprise

V:Very funny everyone. You're going to give ____ a little nightmare.

You:I elbow V lightly and laugh.

V:I laugh with her. Let's go sit down.

You:Mhm

Teacher2: Before,I begin this class even though break is around the corner. I feel like today we should just watch movies before class ends today. 

You:What kind of movies?

Teacher:Any type of powers for a movie.

You:OH god. I thought last class was bad.

Teacher2: What did you guys do last class?

V: Teacher read us a book about Wolves and powers. This one behind me.

You: Ehhh! I look at V.

V:This one kept going on with wolves powers and all that crap.

You:I was just asking.

Teacher2:Nothing wrong with asking. Who knows it probably can happen? Science and Magic goes well together I guess your Teacher 1 before that class forgot to tell you that part.

You:Now,im really confuse. It gives me such a headache.

Teacher2:I'm sorry I gave you a headache.

Thirty five minutes later.

Teacher2: I look at the Legend of the wolf while the students are watching the movie. I whisper to myself, Is this legend true? I saw a paw print picture. I look at V and saw the exact same paw print on his neck. I look back at the legend of the wolf, *I read the part of the transformation, Once the full moon is out the paw print is fully complete, The transformation will begin once the full moon is fully a circle in the middle of the night sky. *I shake my head.*

V:I got up from my desk. Teacher, the movie is done.

Teacher2:Oh

V:I saw the teacher reading the legend of the wolf. You too, huh?

Teacher2:I closed out the window. What?

V:Nevermind. The movie is done. Can we leave class early?

Teacher2: Students

Students:Yes?

Teacher2:You can leave early.

Students:Yay. Let's run.

You:I watch how everyone scramble out of the room. I picked up my backpack. *I whisper to myself, Is this Wolf legend true?*

V:____ come on.

You:Yeah, i'm coming

V&You:Bye Teacher2. We walked out of the classroom.

Teacher2:Bye students. 

V: ____, I will see you again after Break okay.

V&You:Walked out of school building

You:Mhm, me too V. I hug V.

V: I smile when ____ hugs me. I let go of the hug and wave to ____. I start to run and to catch up with the boys. Hey guys

BTS:Hey V. 

V: Tonight is the night right

RM:With the transformation, yeah.

Jimin: All of our paw prints are fully complete. Now, we just have to wait for the right time.

Suga: The time of the full moon will appear at seven pm. But, the full moon wont be fully up in the sky by eleven fifteen pm.

Jin:Let's all stay together.

Back at You

You:I watch V walking away with his friends. I start to walked home. I said, "To myself even though I live by myself ever since my dad pass. I know that he told me about this wolf legend. I know he did. But, why no one wont believe me though?" I kept my head down and kept walking home. "I know I saw everyone with powers." "How come I don't have a power yet?" I walk inside my home. I went to my room. I laid on my bed. Last couple of days, I saw V getting cold a lot. *I shake my head.* 

With the boys

Jungkook: Look at that the sunrise is going down.

Jhope:That is one beautiful sunrise.

RM:Time is almost here for the transformation to be complete.

Jin: I look at V. All of us are nervous. V,I know how you feel. But, this has been passed down by our ancestors. Even though they didn't want it. We still have a lot of questions to ask ourselves.

Suga:We are here together

V:Rawr. ____ I said quietly.

RM: I look at V. Don't growl yet..

Jimin: We should probably start walking to the place.

Jhope: I agree.

Jin:Let's go.

All the boys walking together and walked inside the forest.

Back to you

You:I came outside and start to walk. I hid behind a tree and saw V and the boys walking inside the forest. *Where is he going? I must follow.* I walk softly inside the forest and hid behind the bush. I peak through the bush hole. *What are they doing?* I sat their quietly. 

Suga:Let's do this.

RM:Right

V:I look up to sky in the center and the saw the full moon coming up slowly.

Jin:The book said, "Let's look up into the sky until the time is right."

Suga:By now we have to stay in a circle.

Jhope:*I scratch the back up my neck.* What time is it? It feels like seven pm. Are we too early to come?

RM:No. The book even said, "Show up before seven pm." 

Jungkook:Which we all did.

You: I look closely at V's neck. I saw the paw print. I whisper to myself, "*All seven of them have a wolf paw print.* "*V, what is going on and how come you can't tell me?*"

Jin:What was that? I heard something.

RM:It could be a rabbit Jin. Don't werid out.

V: Does the book say, "The paw prints suppose glow before we our transformation."

Jhope:I think it does, doesn't it?

Suga:Thats what the book said.

You:I shake my head and close eyes lightly. And re open my eyes. *I whisper They are still standing in the circle.*

3 and half hours later

V:The moon is going up. It looks fully complete

BTS: Looks up into the moon.

BTS:Growls

You: I saw before my own eyes. BTS is paw print starts to glow more. 

BTS:Starts to transform into wolves.

Suga:Growls

V:Growls

Jin:Growls

Jungkook:Growls

RM:Growls

Jimin:Growls

Jhope:Growls

You:I watch from the bush hole and saw BTS transforming into the wolves. I saw their fur coats. *Is this legend true, I whisper?* I kept watching them fully transform into wolves.

BTS: Growls.

You:I got up slowly and left the forest and step on a stick. I start to run home.

BTS:Growls