Ch3

Magic of Life

2nd Deju Vu

*Dream 8am*

You:I woke up to the alarm. I turn off the arm and look my left and saw V and our clothes on the ground. Deja Vu ah again.

V:____, let's sleep please we just finished doing in the moonlight shine at 7:15 am in the morning.

You:Ahh, I pull the blanket off me. I walk to the bathroom and saw the mark on me. I close the door slightly. Oh my the mark has appear on me. *I breath, I was in my first month of being pregnant. I look at the mark. I look at my clock 8:05am. 7:45 my first month,8:15 my second month,8:45 my third month,9:15 my fourth month,9:45 my fifth month,10:15 my sixth month,10:45 my seventh month,11:15 my eight month,&11:45 my ninth month. I will have V's pup in a few hours. I look at the clock I saw the time 8:14. I saw my stomach growing slowly into the second month. V,V,V?

V:Wae, I look at the slightly door that was still open. I got out of bed. Just open the door for me.

You: No,I choose not to the open this door. What did the legend say about wolf baby growing inside a human girl and how long is the growing of the stomach?

V:For the wolf baby inside of a human girl. The baby grows until the fifth month. Then,you will go into the labor. 

You: I open the door slowly. V

V:Ahh, *oh my* The mark has appear on you. Your Your

You:Stomach?

V:Yeah?

You:My stomach is growing. The wolf baby is growing. The legend was right. My theories & my conclusions were right about this legend from the start. I look at the clock it was about 8:19am. I'm scared. I---I---I---. 

V:I'm here.

You:Not that the moon gave me powers. Im in day dream. Im having deja vu. First, time I woke up I didn't feel anything. I found our clothes on the ground in the living room. While you were asleep on the couch.

V:But,I didn't sleep on the couch this time. I slept with you in your bed. We had during moonlight shine.

You:Slap me, will you?

V:Im not going to slap my girlfriend.

You:Wait what?

V:You remember weeks ago. I confess to you. You accept me as your boyfriend.

You:I look at the clock and it was 8:24 am. 

V:Stop looking at the clock. Its going to be a okay. You have the boys and I.

You: No, I know that im in some kind of daydream. I can't wake up from it. 

V:When you trip. You went down first and you really hit your head against that rock hard. I drag you in here with my teeth. While I was still in my wolf form. You look at the moon. The full moon gave you powers ____. I look at the clock it was 8:28 am. 

You:I shook V I am living in Deja Vu. I breath hard. When I wake up from this Deja Vu dream. I wont remember anything from the day before.

V:Like you're headaches.

You:Exactly. Did this full moon gave me powers? Am I going to be a mermaid? I'm freaking out.

V:Now your just exaggerating. Calm down breathe.

You:Breathe. 

V:I look down and saw her stomach stretch to the third month of Wolf's pregnancy. I turn my head it was already 8:45am. How many more hours do you have left?

You:I look down at my stomach and I was already in my third month. I have one hour left. 

V:Go laid down in bed. 

You:I went to laid down in bed. I watch as V grab his phone. I watch him leave the room. I look at the clock it was already 8:53am. Please don't play mind trick games on me. I slap myself in the face. Wake up. I close my eyes. I reopen my eyes. I look down and saw blanket sheet on top of my stomach. I breathe slowly. 

V:I walk outside of the house. I called my members.

Jin:Hey V, What is going on?

V:____, woke up and now she is pregnant.

Jin:Bwoh!

Suga:What is going on?

Jimin:I heard Jin scream. I came down stairs.

Jin:____ is pregnant

Jimin:Suga,what is it?

Suga: ____ is pregnant.

V:She is already coming to the end of the third month. 

Jhope:What is going on I came in with Jungkook?

Jungkook:The moonlight shine during the . Once the magical line cross between a human girl and wolf. The mark appears on the girl.

RM: I came in from my run. I watch how everyone is surrounded by Jin.

Jungkook: RM, V gf ____ is pregnant.

RM: How much time does she have left?

Jin: V,How much time does she have left?

V:I look at my phone and saw the time it was 9:05 am. I have to go.

Jin:V I scream

V:I walk back inside. I saw ____ sweating slowly. You don't have to look at the clock so much. 

You:I only have eight minutes left before the fourth month. I know I have deja vu. But,can I wake up?

V:Your inside a dream.

You:Can this happen after I wake up?

V:If you remember what happen. I look at the clock 9:10am. Five minutes left until the fourth month. You are already sweating. Take the shorts off and the shirt off too.

You:That moon shine was different than other moon shines.

V:What do you mean? I pull the end of her shirt. I take her shirt off. I threw her shirt on the ground. I sat next to the bed.

You:I watch as V sat on the ground. I look at the clock it was 9:15. Then, I look at him.

V:I watch as the stomach grew into the fourth month. Woah

You:I smile brightly. Thirty minutes to go left, right?

V:Mhm. 

You:Usually in the real world. V,you treat me like a close friend actually. 

V:Like a sister?

You:Mhm, We have classes together. I remember you'd dragged me home.I confess to you during the time you dragged me home. You even told me to go back to sleep.

V:Didn't I? I look at the clock 9:22am. These dreams can actually come true; when you wake up. You and I are probably just good friends. 

You:Would you ever accept me as girlfriend? My shorts are getting too tight.

V:I would accept you as my girlfriend. I walk around to the other side of the bed. I pull the blanket off her. I look at her shorts. I her shorts and ped them to. I threw the shorts on the ground. I look at the clock 9:27am. Twelve minutes too go.

You:I breath out slowly. I still have to do my research about this wolf legend. I'm loosing my breath. I felt V hand rubbing my stomach.

V:Aegya, don't hurt your umma too much. She is precious to us. She is precious to me.

You:V 

V:Aegya, I know that you only have about eight minutes to go. Please don't hurt ____.

You:Eight minutes to go?

V:Mhm.Its now 9:37am in the morning.

You:I slowly put my hand in V's hand. Don't let me go when I wake up from this dream. 

V:I will always keep a eye out on ____.  

You:Oww I said quietly. I look at the clock 9:40am. I feel the pup coming. 

V:Your stomach does not grow about another five minutes for the final month. 

You:V, its near 9:44am. Right now its 9:43am. My stomach is going to grow in two minutes. I let go of his hand. I put the blanket over my legs. I took my underwear off. I threw my underwear somewhere in the laundry basket.

V:I watch her stomach expand under the blanket. Last month.

You:I felt the water drip out of me. I felt the pup coming.

V:Breathe Breathe

You:I breathe slowly. 

V:Push slowly

You:I softly grab V hand slowly. I push slowly.

V:Breathe

You: I push again

V:I smile at ___ until I heard our pup cry. I took off the blanket I saw the pup looking at me. Hey you beautiful girl.

You:Xionee I breathe out. *Knock out*

Deja Vu *Dream Ends*

You:I look at my clock and saw the time it was 8am in the morning. My head was throbbing so hard from last night pain. I look around. I got out of bed. I walk into my bathroom and saw no marks or scars on me. I brush my teeth and I brush my hair. I went to change my clothes. I walk out of my bedroom and walk into the kitchen and look at the couch. V is not here. I grab an apple. I start to eat the apple and went out for a walk. Nothing doesn't seem like its adding up correctly. I look around. I walk down to the end of the street. I look to my left and saw seven wolves.

BTS Wolves: Awoooh

You: I point at myself. You want me to follow you guys.

BTS Wolves:Awoooh