A copy cat muder.

Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You?" Eunjung said.

"Aneyong noona. It's me Chanyeol." He said hi.

"What are you doing here?" Eunjung ask.

"I had a dream and my dream was true. So, i am here." He said.

"Are you crazy or what?" Eunjung loud her voice.

"He is my junior at college. He was a medical student. I don't know him so well but i saw him most of the time." He said.

"Eunjung, calm down. He is the witnessed. By the way, where is detective Oh? I called him many time but he don't pick up." Team leader said.

"He is drank. I just sent him home." Eunjung told him.

"Kiddo. Come to police station, we want your testimony." Team Leader said

"Dae." Chanyeol said. 

"Do you like to be at police station? I want to ask you one more time. Did you see his face? I mean the culprit?" Eunjung ask.

"I barely saw his face. He wears all black and cover his face. But, he is young man." Chanyeol whisper to her.

"What do you mean by young man?" Eunjung ask.

"I know this case is similar like the case 18 years ago. But, that's not doing by the same person. That case 18 years ago." Chanyeol whisper again.

"Kiddo. Ppali." Chanyeol then follow the team leader and officer Kim.

"Eunjung, you can go home. You look so messed." Team Leader said.

"dae. Khamsahamida." Eunjung bow.

 

While.....

"You killed a person today, you really killed him. Are you crazy?" He seems talking alone.

"Yeahh.. He need to be killed. He said that i am bad. I can't be a doctor." He talking alone in front the mirror.

Next day:

She wake up early morning and called Chanyeol.

"Ahh noona. Waeyo why did you call me so early? Do you missed me?" Chanyeol answer the phone.

"Yahh.. Wake up now. And meet me at the lake near police station. Ppali." Eunjung scream over the phone.

"That ahjumma was so annoying." Chanyeol said.

"mwoo? Ppali." Eunjung heard him.

"Dae." Chanyeol then hang up the phone.

After 20 minutes he arrived.

"Why did you took so long to come?" Eunjung angry.

"Ahjumma. You asked me to come so sudden. I don't even bath this morning. And i also need to run come here." Chanyeol said.

"Mworago? Ahjumaa? Yahhh. I am not that old." Eunjung angry.

"You almost 30 and you talk a lot like ahjumma. I will called you that." Chanyeol smile.

"Enough. Have you eaten yet?" Eunjung ask.

"Do you think i have time to eat? I don't even have time to bath." Suddenly Eunjung hold his hand.

"Enough. Let's go and eat. It's my treat. You can eat whatever you want." Eunjung smile.

"Ahjumma. Did you got a nightmare last night? Or you had a dream about me? Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter