The beginning!!!

Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunjung,hyde in the closet. You can't come out until i come." Her mom said.

"Omma. Don't leave me alone." Eunjung said.

"Stay here queitly. Don't scream. Just silent. Please." Her mom said.

Suddenly a person open the door. Eunjung saw him from the hole at closet. That person wear a black outfit and cap. He covered his face. He stab Eunjung's mom at stomach couple time. Eunjung can't scream. She just covered with hand and cried in silent. After the that person go. Eunjung coming out from the closet and run to ask for help.

"Omma, omma, omma." Eunjung suddenly wake up from sleep.

"Ahh. I am late." Eunjung staying alone after her grandfather died. She become a detective now. She really great at punch the criminal. She still single because man afraid of her. They set her up in blind date but she always taking about criminal. They all run after that.

At police station.

"Tsk tsk tsk. You late again. You do an investigating alone again? You are a girl. You should not do on your own." Her team leader said.

"Mian." Eunjung just seat her place.

"Ahjussi, i am not a pick pocket. Jeball. I just found her wallet because the culpit thrown at me. Ahjussi." A college boy was arrest.

"Seat there." That police officer said.

"Ahhh. Noona. Noona. It's me Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol." He look at Eunjung.

"Who are you? I don't know you." Eunjung said.

"I live next to your house. Ahh, i forget that you lost memory that time. But, i know you really well." Chanyeol said.

"Officer Kim, realease that boy. The real pick pocket already confess." Their team leader said.

"Right. I am not the culprit. I can go right." He smile then come near Eunjung.

"Noona. Let's meet again." He smile.

"changkaman. Are you really know me?" Eunjung ask.

"Dae. We always playing together. Althought i am still young that time, i really remember you so well." Chanyeol smile.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat. Team leader, i am out for a while." Eunjung left after that.

"Yahhh.. That girl just go like that? Hsh." He sigh.

"Let her go team leader. She never ask a man like that. Is she fall in love?" Officer Kim said. They all laugh.

"Yeay. She should fall in love. If not, she will ended forever alone.

"Are you jealous detective Oh?" Officer Kim smile.

"Ani." He lied. Sehun fall in love with Eunjung since they first meet.

                          *******************

"tell me, where did you know me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter