Don't leave me!!!

Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At police station.

"Eunjung can i meet you outside." Sehun suddenly approach her. Team leader and Officer Kim look at them.

"What's wrong with those kids." Team leader ask Officer Kim.

"I don't know." He answer.

"I heard you let that boy staying with you. Eunjung, he is man. You can't stay with him. What if he do something bad to you?" Sehun ask.

"He is like a little brother to me. I just pity him. We are not sleeping together. He will not do anything to me." Eunjung quickly leave him before he ask more question.

                                  ********

"ahjumma. You are late." They meet on their way to home.

"Kajaa." Eunjung just happy to see his face.

"Ahjumma? Why did the door is open? You don't lock the door?" Chanyeol ask.

"Ani. I really lock the door. You stay here. I will going in first." Eunjung take out her pistol.

"ahjumma. It's dangerous." He pull her hand.

"Wait here." Eunjung enter her house.

"What do you want?" Eunjung saw a man wear all black at her house. Her house was messed. They don't turn on the light.

"Give me the evidence. Ppali." That man ask.

"I don't have that." Eunjung said.  Then that man kicked Eunjung's hand and make the pistol fall. He fight with Eunjung. Chanyeol heard then he quickly enter. He saw Eunjung was on the floor. He fight with that man and that man run.

"ahjumma. Ahjummma. Ireona.. Ahjumma." He was panicked. He quickly lift her and going to hospital.

"Doctor, is she okay?"Chanyeol ask.

"She is alright. She just in shocked. Tomorrow she can discharged." The doctor said.

"She is in danger. I can't leave her. They seems know something. I heard about evidence. What evidence that she had? Ahjumma never told about that." Chanyeol look at Eunjung.

"Water.. Water." Eunjung half awake and she want a cup of water.

"Ahjumma. Here." Chanyeol give to her.

"Go home. I am okay." Eunjung said.

"You are not okay. You know that they already come to you." Chanyeol seems panicked.

"Yaaa.. You are really growing up so fast Chan Chan. Noona, miss you so much." Eunjung was in tears and she touch his face.

"You remember?" Chanyeol ask.

"I just regain some memory. That scene last night make me remember you. Mian. I don't keep my promise to play with you." Chanyeol suddenly hug Eunjung.

"Noona. I miss you so much. You can't leave me again." Chanyeol said.

 

  While,

"Sir, she seems don't have any evidence about that case. I also searched at her house. Nothing can be found." That man said.

"She seems to gain her memory back. When she got back her memory, we will surely in trouble. We need to kill her. Wait for another step." He said.

"dae. I will watch her for now."  He answer.

 

A week later:

"That's great to walk around here." They walk at the lake.

"Do you want ice cream." Chanyeol ask.

"Sure." Eunjung smile.

"Strawberry ice cream. You still remember? Wahh." Eunjung laugh. Suddenly Chanyeol kiss her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter