My Heart Beat!!

Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day. Eunjung wake up from her sleep. "Yaaahh. Why did you sleep on my bed?" Eunjung scream.

"Ahjumma. You hugged me until you sleep last night. You hug me so tight. I can't go anywhere. Ahjumma. Do you like me or you like young man?" Chanyeol .

"Go away. Arghh." Eunjung suddenly scream and touch stomach.

"Bleeding. You are bleeding at that wound. Let's go meet doctor." Chanyeol said.

"Yahh. I don't want. I afraid of needles. Last time i was unconscious when they stich my wound. I don't want to go." Eunjung said.

"Kajaa. It's look serious. You are bleeding so much. It's maybe because of the last night. You are hanging at the building. Kajaa." Chanyeol quickly lift her up.

"Yahh. I said i don't want."Eunjung scream.

"Ahjumma. You should stop eating too much. You are so heavy." Chanyeol bring her to car.

Not long after that they arrived at the hospital.

Eunjung keep holding Chanyeol hands because she feel hurt.

"Okay. It's done. Don't do heavy work for this time." The doctor said.

"You know how hurt it is?" Eunjung look at Chanyeol with fiercy eyes.

"Look, you are the one who hurt yourself. Ahjumma. Please take care of yourself. You are not young anymore. At your age, you should married and had a child." Chanyeol said.

"Do you think this face will make a man melt? You know how many blind date i go and they ended runaway from me until i hate blind date." Eunjung feel upset.

"You are pretty?" Chanyeol look at her face.

"Chicaa? Do i look so pretty?" Eunjung come close to him.

"No. You are ugly." He quickly look at other place.

"i know you will say this.Kajaa. i am hugry." Eunjung walk.

"Eunjung." Someone approach her.

"Uncle." Eunjung bow.

"Who is this young man? Your namja chingu?" Doctor Oh ask.

"Aniya. He is just some troublemaker. We are going. See you later." Eunjung excuse herself.

"Ahjumma.who is that?" Chanyeol ask.

"He is the chairman here. Before this, he is a doctor. My mom work here. I always meet him and He is Detective Oh father." Eunjung told him.

"That perfume i have smell before." Chanyeol said.

"That perfume is same as Sehun sunbae always wear. Why?" Eunjung ask.

"Ani. Kajaa." Chanyeol walk infront.

"Kid, do you have a girlfriend?" Chanyeol almost spit out the food.

"Ahjumma. Do you want to seduce me? Firstly you show me your body, secondly you hug me. Do you want to kiss me next. You sleep with me last night too. I don't have time to dating since i am always with you. Ahjumma, do you like me?" Chanyeol ask.

"Huh? I don't feel anything when i am next to you." Eunjung smile.

"Ahjumma. I have class this evening. See you later. I will sleep at your place tonight. Your wound still look so bad and i can't let you do stupid thing." Chanyeol smile.

"Tsk. That boy are so annoying. I pay for his food every time. Now, my house will become a share

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter