Who is he?

Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gwenchana? Mian. I always like that. You can't touch me so sudden. I will kicked so sudden." Eunjung said.

"Ahjumma. It's hurt so much. You are so harsh. Look, they laugh at me because i got beaten by a girl." Chanyeol angry.

"Kumawoo. I am so sensitive to man. It,'s weird. Before this i am okay with it but why it's happen so sudden. Kajaaa. Let's go to clinic." Eunjung take his hand and put at her shoulder then she help him to walk.

At clinic.

"That's wounds look so bad. Someone who kick you must got a really hard leg. Who did this to you?" Doctor ask.

"An old lady." His eyes look at Eunjung fiercy.

"want to get kicked again?" Eunjung smile make Chanyeol stop looking at her.

"Did we meet before? I think i have seen you." The doctor said.

"by any chance,did you work at J hospital? My mom was nurse who work at that hospital." Eunjung said.

"Who is your mom?" The doctor ask.

"They called her Mrs Ham."Eunjung said.

"Ahh. I know her. You was the one who always come wearing a taekwando outfit? You get into taekwando class since your were kid. That's why you are so strong." The doctor smile.

"Dae, it's me."Eunjung smile.

"I heard about her. Mian. That time i had an urgent matter that i can't go." That doctor said. Forgot to mention, the doctor was man.

"It's okay. Doctor, did you know if someone who don't like her or she got an enemies?" Eunjung ask.

"I don't know because everyone like her. She was so kind to everyone." The doctor said.

"mian. I should not ask that question." Eunjung apologize.

"Gwenchana. Okay. Everything is done. Don't walk to much." The doctor told Chanyeol.

"I will make sure someone will walk for me. Kumawo doctor." Chanyeol look at Eunjung.

"Don't you ever dream about that. Kaja. I have to go. Khamsahamida." Eunjung smile.

"Ahjumma. Help me walk." He want Eunjung lift him up.

"I will do that if you give me a chance to kicked your other leg. Do you want? Told me." Eunjung said.

"I will walk on my own. Ahjumma. I felt something bad will happen." Chanyeol said.

"I want to kicked you again. Ppali get in the car. I have to sent you home. I need to go back to station. Since i meet you, my live is really tough. Ppali." Eunjung said.

While.

"Sunbae, i meet with Mrs.Ham daughter. She asking me about her mom. I felt so uneasy and guilty now." That doctor call his sunbae.

"Just keep silent if you want to live. Don't told her anything. If not, you will ended like her mom." His Sunbae said.

They hang up the phone.

At night:

That doctor just want to close his clinic. His staff going back early. Suddenly a man come in all black outfit. We don't show his face yet.

"Doctor Park Min Young. Do you want to told the police right? Are you feel guilty? You know that you also involved in that case. She saw us both when we tried to cover about our patient death because of our own faults. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter