Who kill my mom?

Justice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At hospital:

"Doctor, how about her condition?" Chanyeol ask.

"She will be okay. luckily the wound is not too deep. But, she can't do a heavy job for this time."The doctor said.

"Khamsahamida doctor. Can i visit her?" Chanyeol ask.

"After we transfer her to normal ward." The doctor said.

                            *********************

"Do you think that you are a superwoman? You just a girl. Why did you so brave? What if something bad happen to you? You are so stubborn." Chanyeol cried.

"Kiddo, you should go home. Back and take a bath, also change your cloth. Your cloth full of her blood. We are here. We can take care of her. She is our team member." Team Leader said.

"Officer Kim? Where is Sehun?" Team Leader ask about him.

"He is at the toilet." Officer Kim said.

"there he come." Sehun just enter the ward.

"You stay with her. We need to go to the station."Team leader said.

"Dae." Sehun just follow the order.

"It's hurt? Mian. I should save you. I am afraid. I am such a coward right? Eunjung, i afraid if something bad happen to you." Sehun cried and hold her hand.

"I am okay. Don't worry too much. I can't die until i found who killed my mom. That's the reason i become a police officer." Eunjung finally awake.

"Don't being too brave. You just a girl. I don't want something like this happen again." Sehun said

"I am okay. I will be back to work as soon as possible. Don't worry."Eunjung touch his hand and smile.

 

A week later, Eunjung discharged from hospital.

"Ahjumma." Eunjung open the door.

"It's you Chanyeol. What bring you here this early?" Eunjung allowed him to enter her house.

"Ahjumma. I know you sick but your house looked messed." Chanyeol said.

"Ahh. Do what ever you want. I want to shower." Eunjung grab her towel.

"Ahjumma. At least tried to fixed your own room." He said.

"I will do it later. I want to shower." Eunjung pull his t-shirt. That time,Chanyeol was so shocked but he saw the wound that Eunjung got from that day.

"Ahjumma. That's wound still feel so hurt?" Chanyeol ask.

"Ahh. Mian, i forgot you are here. That's wound is nothing. I always get wound around my body. Wait there, i will be fast." Eunjung enter the bathroom.

After finish shower she come to Chanyeol.

"Are you hugry? Want to eat? I will make fried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter