Chapter 7

Don’t know what to do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jennie?” 

There she was on the rooftop thinking about what she had done to deserve this life. Yes she had popularity, money , millions and millions of friends but never once love. She always questioned why she could never achieve it not even a single ounce of it. 

Her parents were always working and she was always left alone with the nanny. Yet to this day she’s never actually  received love.

 

”Jennie-ah?” 

This made the captain turn around to notice Soojoo standing there with her arms crossed because of the chilly wind.

”are you ok?” She said nearing to the cat eyed girl.

”Soojoo if you just want to rub into my face of how I just got cheated on then don’t.”  The captain got up wiping away her tears. And trying to exit until she got pulled into a hug.

”Nini you know I’m always here right?” She whispered into her. That only made the captain cry even harder. Even if she knew she was faking her caring side she just couldn’t take it no more.

“Soojoo this is not fair. I never actually get what I want when I want it. I’m such a fragile baby putting up mighty walls to not get noticed.” The captain cried until she was done and she got out of the hug looking Soojoo right in the eye knowing well that she was only doing it for the others sake.

”This time I won’t back down.”  She said passing the paled girl that seemed terrified by her words.

”I won’t back down this time.” Leaving her there planted to the ground.

 

 

 

 

”Is Jennie okay?” Rosé asked making Jisoo wonder why she was even asking that.

”Yes she’s fine but she’s still on going aggressive. I know my cousin very well.” Irene said feeding her baby bear.

”omo what are you guys talking about?” Jisoo said with food stuffed into her face. 

Lunch was never a skipping period ya know?

”Oh Jisoo you haven’t heard? Jennie got cheated on.”

 

 

 

”JENNIE!” This made the captain stop on her tracks and turn around slowly to only be met by the nerd herself and it made her smile.

”HOW DARE YOU BE CHEATED ON LIKE THAT!” Jisoo screamed and it made everyone surprised. 

“Jisoo calm dow-“ 

“I’m not going to calm down! You got hurt!!! Because of that person!!! You can’t be possibly fin-“ Jisoo was going to continue until the captain hugged her hard and this made the student council president freeze. 

“Jisoo let’s go out.” 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ok ok so she what?!” Jisoo laughed ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter