Chapter 3

Don’t know what to do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Okay tell me why do we have to learn shapes when I can just learn about you.”Jennie said cautiously making Jisoo annoyed by her pick up lines. 

This tutoring lesson has been by far the longest that Jisoo has done in her whole life. 

”Jenn- I mean Jennie. I’m here to teach you so you don’t lose your dumb captain spot.” Jisoo said jotting down some few equations for the sly jock.  

Jisoo wasn’t going to lie but Jennie was really overwhelming at times but she does have some good lines. At times... 

“You can call me Jen or whenever if you want.” Jennie said with a huge smirk. 

“Okay our lesson is done. You can go home now.” Jisoo said packing up all her belongings. In fact she was itching to say that because of all this cheesy lines this jock was throwing at her. This was her 3rd tutoring lesson with that hard head. Jisoo in fact doesn’t even know when Jennie will stop with this whole nonsense. 

“Aish we still have five minutes and it’s raining outside Jisoo.” Jennie said in a pleading voice for her to stay in a bit more with the captain.

”Jennie. Can you please drop that act it’s not working anymore. I’ve heard stuff about you around this school and I don’t really care walking through the rain.” Jisoo said flinging her bag over her shoulder ready to walk.

”Is that why you hate me so much? For such nosense you’ve heard around the campus?” Jennie said with resenting eyes. 

“I. I never said I hated you.” Jisoo said playing with her hair trying to avoid Jennie’s longing stare. “Really you don’t? Because I get a huge vibe that you really do. I’m really” Jennie sighed “kinda disappointed you know. Not everything you hear is true.” Jennie said getting up from her place and putting away her belongings. 

“I’d offer a ride. But like you said you’d rather walk in the rain than stay in with me a second longer.” Jennie said already walking away from the stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter