Chapter 5

Don’t know what to do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So tell me why is Seulgi so out of energy today. Don’t tell me you did her yesterday bae.” Lisa said smirking at the annoyed bunny sitting across them with folded arms. 

“Gosh no but my cousin kinda found out I’m dating her. She didn’t acknowledge the idea of me and this cuddly bear together.” Irene said with sad eyes hugging her teddy bear. 

“Wait who’s your cousin?” Rosé said feeding Lisa some chips from her bag.  

“Ah it’s jennie.” Irene hummed while the two mini child’s widen their eyes. “This is for real you aren’t joking?? I thought she was into you when she would check up on you and stuff. Now I feel like an idiot.” Lisa facepalmed her face while the cabbage laughed. 

“You’re really bonkers but right now I have to face that football player. Speaking of which.” Irene stood up and noticed Jennie in hand with her own girlfriend soyeon.

”Care to explain why did you exhaust one of your players?” Irene said standing in front of Jennie with her hands on her hips.

”Care to explain why you are dating without my permission?” Jennie said crossing her arms. Yes it’s true Jennie would take care of her beloved cousin because she was like a sister to her. They grew up together in a household and would often play together as well.

”Jennie I’m old enough to do whatever I want. I don’t tell you to be with this not Jisoo like figure by your side.” Irene said which the two child and girlfriend and Soyeon made eyes wide open and thought the world was ending.

”You have no right into mentioning Jisoo like this.” Jennie said with a straight face. “Mind you I love my girlfriend. This conversation is over.” Jennie walked away with Soyeon.

”What was the big ruckus baechu?” Seulgi said with a really confused tone.

”Well let me tell you this. I heard from this girl who’s friends with this boy who’s friends with my next door neighbor who’s friends with soyeons cousin that she’s a cheater.” Irene said. 

The trio looked in awed faces. But quietly confused so ...

”Okay let me make it simple. I heard she cheats on every relationship she’s been in.” Now when Irene made this clearer the trio looked shocked .

”I don’t want my best friend hurt.” V said coming out of nowhere with his arms crossed.”ah I uh sorry I eavesdrop.” The brown haired boy said while the four girls looked at him confused.

 

”Okay.. but as a matter of fact I know Jennie likes Jisoo like a lot.” V said making this girls wonder. 

“But Jisoo has Soojoo I’ve noticed they’ve been super happy together lately ...” Nayeon said bugging into the group with Momo as well. 

“First of all this group got big.” Lisa said as surprised as the others. “Second of all we need jensoo together.” Lisa said doing the rainbow with her hands again. 

“Well let’s settle a plan.”Irene said with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

”Aish Soojoo do you know how badly I want that Pikachu? It’s a limited edition and I need it.” The whiny Jisoo said trying to move the claw mac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter