Chapter 4

Don’t know what to do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Kim. Kim? KIM” Jennie’s girlfriend screamed to get her partners attention to her.   

Of course this hit the captain like a train. Finding out from a player from her team that the student council president had indeed been in a newly led relationship with the so called Soojoo. 

This wasn’t much surprised since Jennie knew Soojoo liked Jisoo from the start. She had the so called Soojoo in one of her classes and never did once heard that girl stop talking about Jisoo. She was obviously obsessed.

Who wouldn’t like that perfect skin girl with flawless grades smart minded person?

The captain had all that in her head of how Jisoo wouldn’t even budge with her but with Soojoo she did? Just because of some damn rumors people had said about her. 

She the captain was now dating Soyeon indeed she didn’t regret asking her out. She was flawless and smart and the leader of the cheerleading squad. Who wouldn’t want that.

”Sorry princess I was just spacing out.” Jennie said hugging her girlfriend tightly to her body and giving her a kiss. While that was happening  Soojoo and Jisoo seemed to pass by, both linked by the arms and the captain noticed. 

“Jisoo-yah you’re so beautiful you know that.” Soojoo said while Jisoo had a crimson on her cheeks.

”I never noticed how lucky I am to be with you.” Soojoo said again while she kissed Jisoo’s hand  both walking to class with a completely tomato Jisoo.

”Babe. I’m going to class already alright?” Soyeon tried talking to her girlfriend but seemed to be spaced out again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So Jisoo and Soojoo. Hmmmm that sounds nice but I’d like Jisoo and Jennie since I already had a ship name for you guys. Jensoo.” Lisa said doing an air rainbow with her hands  while seeing an annoyed Jisoo. 

“I support you guys being together.” Irene said taking out her notebook for the specific class.

”Of course you support her you’d just want her support between you and Seulgi.” Rosé said real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter