Chapter 6

Don’t know what to do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”Let me get this straight. Soojoo threaten my cousin in Jisoo’s property?” Irene said with eyes wide opened as V nodded in agreement. 

”Unbelievable!Jisoo can’t be dating someone so harsh taking cruel person!” Irene stomped while her girlfriend tried to calm her down. 

”In all honesty we thought Soojoo was never that type of person. We knew her all our childhood and well as matter as fact Jennie as well.” Seulgi said as she sat down with her girlfriend on her lap. “Now that I think of it they were always competing.” 

“What do you mean Seulgi?” Lisa said in curiosity 

“well let me put it out to you. Jennie and Soojoo were in a football team once.They were unreachable when they played together. After that I don’t know anything else.” Seulgi said hugging Irene into a bear hug. 

“This didn’t help at all dumb bear!” Nayeon said getting up in frustration.  

“Hey watch who you’re calling a dumb bear.” Irene shot her glares and the girl slowly sat down again. Irene mad is a big no no.

“Wasn’t our plan to put J and J together? We just ended up giving Jennie a reason why she should stay away from Jisoo.” Rosé said while getting more chips from Lisa’s bag.

“This is sad and I don’t want that Soojoo for our Jisoo.” Irene said with her arms crossed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Soojoo I’m fine it’s just a little scratch see?” Jisoo pointed at her knee where she had fallen a while ago on the side walk. Soojoo decided to take out Jisoo on a date to the theme park. 

“Okay baby but make sure if you ever still feel sore or anything I’ll carry you on my back ok?” Soojoo said with a big smile while Jisoo looked flustered. 

“Soojoo you’re honestly such a sweetheart heart.” Jisoo said playing with her hair trying not to look at Soojoo’s eyes.

”Well I love you okay?” Soojoo said picking up Jisoo’s head by the chin and leaving a soft kiss on her lips. Jisoo ended up being more red than before but smiled at the fact that Soojoo gave her butterflies. Wondering at the time Jisoo also felt more butterflies with one particular person. But Jisoo never thought of it as butterflies right?.. 

“Baby?.. Jisoo!” Soojoo called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter