There

The Right Words, Are They Enough

A/N: again still not connected with anything and slight mpreg in the first snippet

 


 

“I will win this war for you.” Jeonghan stood in front of Joshua.

Silently, Joshua motioned for the strategists to leave the room. “For me and our child,” Joshua stated, his hand going to his stomach.

Jeonghan’s eyes went wide. Child?

“You’ll help build the empire for our children.” Joshua walked to him, kissing him on the cheek.

 


 

“I’ll steal you the stars Shua. Promise,” he said, giving Joshua a kiss.

Laughing, Joshua shook his head. “And how are you going to do that?”

He winked. “Watch me baby.”

 


 

Yoon Jeonghan was the type of boy that moms warned their children about. The type of boy that Joshua’s mom warned him about. But Joshua loved him.

“Babe,” Jeonghan said, giving his legs a light pat.

Joshua moved, seating himself in Jeonghan’s lap. He snuggled close, burying himself in Jeonghan’s side as Jeonghan’s arms wrapped around his waist.

Once Joshua settled in, Jeonghan moved his right arm to grab his drink. He took a gulp before holding it in front of Joshua. “Want a sip?”

He knew Joshua wasn’t big on the drinking thing. Or his smoking thing. But sometimes Joshua would drink a bit.

Taking it from Jeonghan, Joshua took a tiny mouthful before handing it back. Immediately, he made a face. “Vodka?”

Jeonghan laughed, running his nose up Joshua’s neck. “Yea,” he said. “Sorry. Forgot you hated vodka.”

 


 

“I’m in love,” Jeonghan sighed, his chin in his hand as he stared forlornly outside the windows.

Seungkwan’s eyes followed in the same direction, locking eyes on the track and field team. “With one of them?”  There were a lot of guys there.

He sighed again. “The one with the pretty eyes and cat smile.”

“Ahhhh.” Seungkwan got up and got close to the window. He only knew of one person with pretty eyes and a cat like demeanor. Joshua Hong was a long-distance runner, one who was currently stretching enough that his shirt was riding up. “His shirt is riding up if you wanted to know.”

Jeonghan stood up quick, advancing to the window in time to see a strip of skin.

 


 

“WOOHOO!” Jeonghan staggered out of the bar, holding his hand up to air.

“Oh my god. Someone grab him,” Seungkwan hissed.

Seokmin launched himself, taking Jeonghan by the arm.

“Calm your drunk down,” Seungkwan said, taking his other arm.

“I’m gonna marry the prettiest, kindest, sweetest person in this world! How can I be calm?!”

Jihoon snickered.

“I don’t see you helping us,” Seungkwan said waspishly.

“I was going to spend tonight with Joshua’s party. Sooooo.” Jihoon shrugged.

Chan sighed. “Once you get Jeonghan hyung on Joshua hyung all bets are off.”

“You’d think he’d let reality sink in that’s he’s got a ring on Joshua already,” Jun laughed.