Real....is it even existent?

Who really are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should be surprised, but I am not.
In my dreams I have a pen, but I woke up with knives in my hands.
What's real? Is it still existing?

--

Chaewon ran and ran. She should see Minju now. She just learned something critical that could help them with this 'Yujin fiasco'.

She turned into a corner and bumped into someone, dropping the both of them on the floor.

Chaewon hissed at the pain on her shoulder as she stood up. She looked at the one she bumped into, or was it the other way around.

Chaewon doesn't know but she feels lucky that there's no wound nor scratches.

"Wait, Wonyoung-ah? Why are you rush- are you crying?" Chaewon's voice keep increasing every sentence and Wonyoung covered before she could even let someone accidentally know.

"Shh. Be quiet. Someone might h-hear."

Chaewon nodded and pried Wonyoung's hand away from .

"Why are you crying? Did something happen?" Chaewon held Wonyoung's wrist to stop her from running away from her hold. Her eyes looked somewhat red and puffy.

"N-nothing."

"I know this is not nothing. So, better tell me now or I have to bring the others to help me, Jang Wonyoung."

Wonyoung widened her eyes. There's no way the other would know about this. There's just no way 'she' hear about this.

She held both of Chaewon's hands and nodded vigurously.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you but please. Please don't tell it to the other unnies." She pleaded and sighed to herself.

Chaewon was a bit weirded out as well. She knew Wonyoung doesn't like the others worrying over her, especially Eunbi but she cannot expect them to totally not care.

She's their youngest. The baby of the group. Seeing her hurt or even sad makes them feel bad about it even though sometimes, it's just the work of puberty.

"But can we talk somewhere private. This is kind of.....personal."

Chaewon nodded in approval and let Wonyoung lead the way. When they started passing through the different halls, Chaewon remembered that she still have yet to find Minju.

"Oh god. I need to find Minju!" Wonyoung looked back at her and furrowed her brows.

"Why do you need her though? I think she'll be very busy with her patient."

"But my patient told me something crucial and she must know." Chaewon explained. Wonyoung bit her lower lip before nodding.

"What about we find her first and we just talk later?"

"Or, we can just let Minju know-"

"No!" Chaewon jerked back as Wonyoung shook her head. She totally didn't expect that.

"W-we shouldn't let Minju-unnie know."

Chaewon blinked hard as she looked at Wonyoung with wandering eyes.

"Why are you acting so weird?" She now asked what had been bugging her mind ever since they bumped into each other earlier and waited for a reply.

But Wonyoung looks....

She just looks so anxious and Chaewon thought this might be the first time she saw Wonyoung being that nervous.

"Won..." she went closer and slowly held both of Wonyoung's arms.

"Calm down okay? Just calm down."

Wonyoung looked at her as she listened to every words Chaewon says. Her labored breaths were soon back to normal and Chaewon sighed in relief.

"J-just look for Minju-unnie. I'll be checking my patient."

She then ran into the other side and left Chaewon.

The older girl heaved a sigh before running into the opposite direction as well.

--

Chaewon walked in into every single room Minju and Yujin might be. From Yujin's room, the halls, heck even Dr. Kang's office, but there's no sign of the girl everywhere. It's definitely worrying.

"Where the hell are you?" She muttered to herself as she recited what Jung Chaeyeon had said to her at the gardens.

"Your friend, Minju was it? She handles Yujin."

Chaewon looked at the distance of Chaeyeon's look and saw Minju and Yujin talking to each other on the other side.

"Yeah. She was personally asked by Dr. Bae."

"Everyone here is crazy but your friend just have to be with someone...."

Chaewon irked a brow.

"Someone what?"

She felt creeped out. Chaeyeon looked like someone who know things she definitely shouldn't and it was just heightened when she looked at her nurse and creepily smiled.

"Someone dangerous. Someone who wouldn't leave her until she's done playing her around. Someone imbecile enough to not know that what she's doing isn't totally right. But who cares, that's An Yujin. And no one is as powerful as she is."

With those thoughts in her head, Chaewon regained the determination she almost lost and continued to rush into the corridors, wishing for a cer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter