The truth

Who really are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wake up, just wake up.
From that senseless dream.
It wouldn't give you anything good.
You'll just end up falling deep.

--

"Call the doctor, now!" Chaewon demanded to Hyejoo quickly and the girl did what she was told while Sooyoung just sighed and stood up away from Minju's bed.

She walked at the door but Chaewon caught her wrist before she could go further.

"Where are you going, unnie?"

"I'll be visiting Jiwoo."

"But Minju needs us h-"

"JUST SNAP OUT OF IT OKAY?! Just...just stop. Minju....she needs more than this. We couldn't save her. We had failed to do so. And you know that. So please, just stop Chaewon-ah."

Chaewon furrowed her brows as she looked away. Still couldn't believe that their friends, Minju's friends, are giving up on her this easily.

"Why? Why are you all doing this? Minju did nothing but good to you. When you and Jiwoo were both in each other's throats, who saved the day? When me and Hyejoo are in close break up, who reconciled us? When Heejin was on the verge of accident who- who saved her?"

Chaewon's voice cracked at the last statement and Sooyoung's eyes soften at that.

She knew it. Minju had always been good. But this Minju isn't the Minju they have known.

She drastically changed into someone she's not.

"Please Sooyoung. Please just this once. Don't give up in Minju, okay? Just a little bit more." Chaewon's tears are flowing freely right now.

Just remembering everything they had to put through for Minju to be back antagonizes them, but have they ever thought of what Minju might have been experiencing?

No. They don't have no clue.

And that's the exact reason why Chaewon chooses to stay and fight with her. For her to atleast feel that in the middle of that cluelessness, she have her friends to hold her.

"So many people are hurt, Chaewon. We should atleast level up her treatments. Agree to that and we're all good. But if you wouldn't, I have no choice but to leave her here. Jiwoo was so traumatized."

Sooyoung have a point and at this time, that is already a good deal. Sooyoung still have the soft spot for Minju and that's what she wanted to expand.

She smiled as the doctor entered the room.

"Thank you, unnie." She hugged the taller girl and Sooyoung did the same.

--

Minju woke up on the same environment from before. The hospital.

Her head hurts and unlike the previous blackouts she have, she knows and rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter