Real and not pt.2

Who really are you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mn- Sc- Ne- F- Si
Isn't
Even
Real

--

"Minju-ah, where were you? Your parents told us they have to transfer you to another place because you are being bad." 7 years old Heejin asked her.

6 year old Minju shook her head.

"I am not. That place is awful. I don't have any friends." Minju pouted as she let Heejin pat her head. Then they saw Hyunjin casually striding over them.

"Heejin and I met a friend. Minju. You'll love to meet her as well. She's Go Won and she's your unnie."

Minju mouthed an 'oh' as she looked at the new girl behind Hyunjin, who immediately widened her doll-like eyes when she saw her.

"You are Minju? I saw you at the-"

"Minju..." the said girl woke up immediately as she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She looked at Chaewon (face too close to her surpirse) and leaned back immediately.

"Oh sorry." Chaewon said sheepishly before telling Minju that it's already 5.

1 hour before the real deal starts. The first day as real working and formal servicing interns.

Minju nodded before standing up and doing the chores before thanking Chaewon for waking her up as they ate breakfast.

"Be careful, okay? I know you can just.....handle Yujin right."

Wait what? Is Kim Chaewon, the ever over protective over Minju and the whole leader of this Yujin-is-just-acting mess is fine with her being with the patient? Is this for real?

Seeing Minju's reaction, Chaewon sighed.

"I still don't like her. Just be careful."

Okay, maybe not that much but at least there's some improvement.

"Who's your patient?" Minju asked casually.

"I handle Jung Chaeyeon." Upon hearing the familiar name, Minju dropped the spoon she had been using carelessly, making Chaewon jerk before picking it up.

The older was confused unto why Minju reacted that way.

She asked Minju but all she got was a stare and nothing else.

Weird.

--

Minju strided over the hall. It became familiar to her as time passes by and it's a good sign.

She needs to grab some things from Nurse Wendy for the task (which is handling Yujin as some sort of apology although Dr. Kang explained that it's also a part of the internship in a way).

Just some medical forms and then she'll be good to go. The more about it, the faster her steps were, until she's almost running.

She swear, she look so crazy right now but she's just too curious unto Yujin's medical condition and she's ought to know that once she grab a hold on her medical records.


Except that, not really.


Nurse Son just gave her the first aid kit for Yujin's wounds (Minju was so worried about where she got that) with nothing else.

"Uhm Nurse Son, where's the medical form? I need that to keep track of her right?"

Nurse Son stayed silent for a while, before she shook her head with a sigh.

"Didn't Dr. Bae told you about Yujin's condition? That should be enough credential for you. And Yujin's forms are all private, set by her parents."

Minju frowned. Well, looked like she sprinted for nothing.

She nodded dejectedly before walking off.

"Uh Minju-ssi?"

She looked back at the nurse with a slightly raosed brow.

What do she probably need?

"Please take care of Yujin.....and yourself." Nurse Son smiled and Minju took timebbefore doing the same.

Unlike the 4 doctors, Nurse Son is absolutely friendlier. The interns liked her more than the other 4.

Minju wonder why she isn't a doctor and settles woth just a nurse before her name but the thought was immediately pushed away as she unconsciously reached Yujin's room.

She opened the door as silent as she could before peeking a bit.

She saw Yujin in her bed, back facing on her. She's sure the kid's looking at the view outside because of the open window.

'She probably miss going out.' Minju lost her smile at the thought. Imagining about seeing Yujin being sad as she was trapped in this facility for years makes her sad as well.

"Yujin-ah? May I come in?"

Yujin jerked her head so fast as she heard Minju's voice and turned around completely with a grin.

Minju smiled widely as she entered when Yujin nodded.

"Minju-unnie, what are you doing here? It's still early." Yujin furrowed her brows with a small pout (too cute for Minju's liking).

Minju chuckled before unfurrowing Yujin's brows and stretched her cheeks like a baby.

"I am going to be here for a while. I'll be your personal nurse." Okay, that's not the right term but that has the same thought, besides, Yujin liked it.

"Woah~ that's so great! I can have you by myself now, Minju-unnie." Yujin stated in a teasing tone as Minju punched her arm lightly.

"By the way, where's the wounds you got? Nurse Son gave me this kit so it must be because you are hurt somewhere."

With it mentioned, Yujin tucked her head down while fiddling her fingers. And Minju smiled softly. This girl is so cute to be placed in this hell.

"I...i am so sorry, Minju-unnie. For c-causing you trouble." Yujin's voice cracked at the end but Minju already hugged her to make sure she wouldn't cry.

Minju was shocked as well. She didn't expect herself to act this fast and the hug is such a bad idea. Her heart is pounding so hard and Yujin might hear it, worst, might feel it on hers.

Realizing it, Minju pulled away slowly, but her attempts died down when Yujin held her by the waist and let her stay in the most comfortable hug she ever experienced ever since she was sent here.

"I-it's fine. Yujin-ah." Minju mentally face palmed as Yujin FINALLY and unFORTUNATELY pulled away. She doesn't know what she'll do if the hug stayed longer.

"You are so kind, Minju-unnie. People might take advantage of you because of it." Yujin stated seriously, voice deeper than usual.

Minju stared at her red eyes. It never failed to amaze her but the way it glowed with the help of the sun is satisfying. She was drowned in them again. Until,

"Uhm unnie, you said you'll be my personal nurse, right? What about tending to me now?"


And that's how Minju found herself inside of Yujin's personal bathroom (she doesn't know why Yujin's room is twice as big than theirs and why she have a big bathroom inside but Minju settled in the thought of Yujin's family as rich people).

She was dressing Yujin's hand perfectly now. She saw how awful and painful it looked and suddenly understood what Dr. Bae said about Yujin being overly guilty over things.

That was done long time ago and they had been in the bathroom for 2 hours since she have to force Yujin to take a bath (isn't even her job) but the girl wanted her to bathe her instead.

Minju resisted with red cheeks. Cause there's no way she'll bathe someone as attractive as Yujin.

Okay, that is completely unnecessary.

But what she mean is that, Yujin's a perfectly well teenager now. She isn't a baby and based on the smirk at Yujin's face, she's sure the patient's aware of what she's doing.

"YAH! You can do this alone, you big baby!" Minju smacked her arm as she pushed Yujin inside the bathroom.

"Your baby though~" Yujin said in a singsong voice and closed the door just as Minju was on her way to attack her again.

With red cheeks and flaring body heat, Minju heaved a deep sigh before fanning her face.

'THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!'

She thought before going into the patient's bed, praying for the gods to let Yujin know that what she's doing is completely ILLEGAL and out of bounds.

She shouldn't be like that!

"Unnie, I am done!" Yujin shouted at the bathroom and Minju stood up before walking in front of the closed door.

"Get dressed then." Minju answered. Surely, Yujin can do that on her own right?

"But I don't have my clothes with me. I forgot."

"You'll be using the hospital gown right?"

"No. I'll dress casually."

Minju opened to retort, only to see Yujin peeking at the door, trail of water into her neck.

Minju -as long as she doesn't want to- saw how the water trailed from her jaw down into her neck and into her-

"Minju-unnie! Stop spacing out and get my clothes!"

'Oh god Minju. You need holy water.'

--

Minju walked out of the room into the cafeteria. It's already lunch time. Yujin- fortunately- get dressed just fine in a white shirt and black track pants.

Minju widened in amazement seeing just how tall Yujin actually is with pants.

Yujin was teasing her non-stop after her small 'spacing out' thing. She kept on purposely showing Minju the expanse of her neck, telling how pretty it must be for Minju to react that way.

Of course, Minju made sure she got her payback by slapping her in the arm. Yujin just laughed it all though.

'See just how of a normal kid she is? She is too normal to be here.' Minju never let anything force her to believe otherwise.

She's more sure now.

She was now in line. It's shorter than when she first went here and met Olivia. Speaking of the nuse, she hadn't see Nurse Olivia and Nurse Go Won, neither Nurse Yves and Dr. Jo. Nurse Soul is mising as well.

And her friends too.

Well, at least someone is here now.

"Hi. Are you one of the interns?"

Minju looked at the girl and squinted her eyes. She shouldn't be surprised but she still is. Just a bit as she thought it's just such a coincidence that the nurses she meets looked a bit like her friends.

She smiled as she nodded.

"You can call me Minju." The girl nodded, greyish hair swivelling a bit as she tucked it behind her ear.

She's pretty. Typical girl crush.

"I am KimLip but you can call me Nurse Lip or just Lippie. I don't mind." She smiled as she shook Minju's hair and the girl did the same.

She may look like Jungeun but they are totally opposite. Heck, this girl's too friendly to be like her friend. Guess we can't have everything the same.

"How's Yujin as a patient? From the other interns, you got someone a bit...hard to handle."

'Hard to handle? She's too normal to mess up with me.'

Minju smiled, but now a bit strained with her thoughts.

"She's fine. But, how did you know I am handling Yujin?" Minju was seriously curious.

"I am the one doing the attendance check and you can say that I know everything." Nurse Lip winked at her as Minju nodded.

It's now ber turn to order and she jsut asked the one in charge for Yujin's food.

And she immediately frowned seeing what's included into her tray.

A soup and a lot of pills. Like 3 of them while the normal dosage is only 1.

"Excuse me, but is this really her tray? You got her dosage so much. It should be 1 pill." Minju complained politely as she let the staff call a dcotor (probably one of the 4). After minutes of being in the phone, the staff nodded her head.

"Dr. Park told me that indeed, Patient An needed to drink 3 pills after her lunch."

Minju furrowed her brows before nodding once. She is annoyed, okay? Cause why the heck would they let Yujin drink this many?

"I told you. Yujin is hard to handle. Just do as what they say." Nurse Lip walked with Minju as she have a bag of chip on her hand and a yogurt on the other.

Minju inwardly winced. Is this nurse for real? Shouldn't nurses be the models and live healthily.

But she ignored it and nodded instead.

The both of them walked into the halls in silence until Nurse Lip offered some help.

"If you are curious about who's staying in with who, just ask me okay? I have them memorized."

Minju looked at the nurse immediately before asking her about everyone.

"Kwon Eunbi is handling patient number 16 on hall 1. A PSTD victim. Sakura, patient number 76 hall 2, autistic. Choi Yena, patient number 13 hall 1, a histrionic patient, good luck to her by the way. Kim Chaewon, well complicated as well. Patient 3 hall 1, a schizophrenic patient. Nako and Hitomi were assigned to help Nurse Son in the counter while Yuri and Yena were tasked for Dr. Bae. Wonyoung, patient 81, hall 2, anorexia patient."

Minju was surprised to hear all of that. That was so many. She wouldn't be surprised if she found out that Nurse Lip have the whole chemical elements memorized.

A very great contrast into the idiotic Jungeun she knew. Just thinking about how dumb she is made Minju giggle.

Nurse Lip looked at her with a weirded look.

"Anyways, here I go. See you when I see you, Minju." Nurse Lip stated with a smile and Minju waved as well.

Seeing Nurse Lip disappearing into the room was her cue to keep going.

In the elevator, her mind drifted back to the pills, then to Yujin's condition cause the hell would they give her 3 pills? Then back to her friends. Are they doing fine with their patients? Minju now consider herself lucky to be assigned into someone she already knew.

But then, her mind mindlessly wandered into Chaewon. And her patient.

Jung Chaeyeon.

"She's the girl on the elevator." Minju muttered even though she already know. It's just that, she doesn't feel right. She looked quiet...dangerous.

And like what nurse Lip said, she's schizophrenic. That's one more complicated disorder and she hopes Chaewon will be fine.

'Hope you wouldn't mess up.' She prayed as the elevator dinged, revealing Wonyoung.

Minju smiled widely at her and Wonyoung did the same before entering.

"Where are you headed to?" She asked the younger girl. Wonyoung looked down a bit before answering.

"In the cafeteria, unnie. I have to grab Choerry's lunch."

"Choerry? Is she your patient?" Wonyoung nodded enthusiastically before suddenly frowning.

"She looked so thin. But i'll make her fat. So i'll force her to eat!" She said in full determined mode.

Minju chuckled at her cuteness before patting Wonyoung's head, tip-toeing a bit.

"I know you can do it. Do well, okay?" Wonyoung nodded her head cutely.

"Well, i'm here. Nice to see you, Won-ah. Make sure to make your patient fat, okay? Bye!" Minju get out of the elevator with Wonyoung waving enthusiastically.

She didn't saw how Wonyoung's cheeks turned pink as she remembered Minju's hand on her head.

--

"Lunch for Ms. An Yujin." Minju entered the room and saw Yujin sitting with her back facing her.

The girl immediately looked back at her and smiled.

"Just on time. I am getting hungry." She pouted as Minju smiled, placing the tray into the small table beside the girl.

"Eat then. After that, you have to drink your pills."

Yujin fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter