I'll try

Mr. Unknown

I know this is kinda creepy of me.

I'm sorry for being mysterious. 

I've decided not to introduce myself yet, because I feel like it may be dangerous to be friends in real life. 

If you knew who I was, I might just end up wanting to talk to you all the time. 

Unfortunately, Fans will go crazy if they see a boy group member and girl group member interact in public. 

wait, what?

A BOY GROUP MEMBER?

I really can't have this right now. Twice is barely on their second year since debut, and we have a 3 year dating Ban! I cannot afford to have a scandal right now, especially as a leader!

Before you freak out and block this number. 

Please hear me out. 

Yes, I'm a boy group member.

Yes, I've seen you alot and have shortly interacted with you.

I just wanted to get to know you. 

I know that you're not in the position to date anyone right now,

but I hope that you'd want to be my friend. 

you know, stay in touch. 

like penpals!

penpals?

That doesn't seem so bad. Besides, we do have a mutual friend. 

Although I don't have too many friends outside my girl group, I do keep a few that I trust. Most of my friends are from JYP after all. 

We've been through so much, and I've been training with alot of them since childhood. 

I'm pretty sure that a friend, who I trust, will never give my number to just anyone, unless they have good intentions. 

Should I give this a shot?

But why the anonimity?

"Hey is our tea done?" inquires Nayeon as she enters the kitchen area and starts grabbing our usual mugs from the cupboard. She grabs my mug and pours me a cup with a bit of honey- just the way I like it. 

I silently thank her, as she places the hot cup of tea in front of me. 

"Are you okay, Jisoo-ya?" says Nayeon. She and Jungyeon are the only ones (although sometimes Taecyeon-oppa) that calls me Jisoo to this day. 

"Sana tells me you've been reading those stupid comments again. " she says worriedly. 

I look up at her, and sees concern drawn all over her features. It is times like these that make me so grateful for my members. I may be the leader of the group, but Nayeon is the true mother hen. Being the eldest, she's usually the first one to give comfort and advice to the girls. I wonder what she'd think of this penpal of mine?

"I'm worried about something, but it's no longer about the comments I read earlier." I said after a sip of my tea. 

"Oh?" says Nayeon with a raised eyebrow. "What is it about then?"

Too embarassed to say anything, I grabbed my phone and showed her the messages that I just received from Mr. Unknown. 

As she reads through the messages,I can see her face slowly changes from concern, doubt and then to utter glee. 

"OH MY GOD. JISOO HAS A BOY!!!!!" squeals Nayeon. She's about to say it again, but I covered her mouth and told her to shut it. 

"You can't tell anyone!!! and he's not my boy. I don't even know who he is. I'm not even sure if I want to do this penpal thing with him." I said worriedly. 

"and why not? You're just going to be friends right~~?" she says as she annoyingly wiggles her eyebrows. 

I roll my eyes at her. 

"I don't even know the guy." I whine. 

"That makes it so thrilling!!!! and romantic!!" says Nayeon excitedly. 

I mean she should know, she's currently on a "some" relationship with particular boy group member herself. 

"Is this how you started off with Jinyoung-sunbaenim?" I tease even though I already knew the answer. 

"No not really. That boy is way too straightforward to be this mysterious. Plus we've been friends for so long that I honestly didn't expect him to suddenly confess out of the blue." Says Nayeon. 

Although Nayeon and Jinyoung have known each other for so long, it wasn't until Jinyoung's recent confession that their relationship took a romantic turn. Unfortunately for him, Twice is still in a 3 year dating ban. But the company can't say anything about a some relationship right? So they're taking it slow. Besides, with the way we are right now, no one really has time to date. 

"oooh! Do you have any idea who it is?? Should I ask around?" Says Nayeon excitedly. You can see her wheels turning, already looking at her contact list for answers. 

"You can't tell anyone! and he's adamant about staying anonymous. So let's keep it that way for now. Besides, if it doesn't work out then it's easier for me to block him, and it won't be awkward if I happen to see him in public." 

"Huh, so you do want to try this out! -Go for it Jisoo! The last time you had a crush was ageees ago! and the last time you had an actual boyfriend was Seunghoon from middle school. You're 20 years old now, you should grab as many opportunities to meet new people." says Nayeon convincingly. 

She's right. It has been a while. I've been so busy during my training period, and even busier after debut that I never really had the chance to even think about anyone from the opposite - aside from the boys from her regular group of friends of course- but they don't count.

They're practically family, JYP family.

Even her old crush JB sunbaenim no longer makes her heart race the same way as before. As she contemplates on this self realization even more, she is startled by a loud ping from her phone. 

So one of my members pointed out that I may be starting off way too strong here. 

I really hope you didn't block me already. 

Friendship is all I ask, I swear. 

You just seem so cool, and I was a bit concerned that you've been looking a bit more reserved than usual. 

If you don't want to be friends. That's alright with me. 

I'm sorry for creeping you out.

If I don't hear from you, I'm gonna assume that I'm blocked or ignored so I'll stop after this. 

But I really do wish you well!

Please take care of your health!

- from your biggest fan. 

How could this unknown person sound so sweet and sincere? 

Okay, time to be take this chance I guess... 

Hey penpal,

sorry for the late reply. 

If you don't want to let me know your name, then what should I call you?

Thanks for being a fan,

although I kinda wish I knew who you were so I could say the same. 

Take care of yourself too~ Mr. Unknown!

Sincerely, Jihyo. 


A/N. Two Chapters in one day!

This story has been in my mind for a while, so I just wanted to write it all out before I forget the details (It happens way too often). 

so enjoy the bonus chapter! =)

Don't forget to answer the poll on chapter 1~ 

Edit: I had to restart the poll due to a mistake on my end. I forgot that Stray Kids technically havent debuted during this time. lol