Congratulations (+ updated poll!)

Mr. Unknown

1. [+460, -140] They only won because they're pretty and because they're from JYP.

2. [+395, -240] Of course they won, perks of big 3. 

3. [+357, -220] I don't really like their song this time, I think they're losing their popularity. 

4. [+36, -30] Only good for their looks, are they just dancers? Practice singing instead!

"Jihyo it's your turn!"

"Jihyoooo~"

"Ya Park Jihyo! are you looking at the comments again???"

I wake up from my daze. I look up and see Sana shouting about something again. She has a bathrobe on and hair wrapped in a towel. I'm guessing she's done her shower and its finally my turn to wash up. Being the leader, I'm usually one of the last ones to hit the shower.

I mean, I would be the last one if it weren't for Momo and Jungyeon who chooses to eat first before washing up and getting ready for bed. I don't know how those two manage to not wake up with a bloated face everyday. 

"Sorry Sana, I didn't hear you." I finally replied. 

"Of course you didn't. You were busy looking at those comments again." says Sana while shaking her head. 

"I have to monitor the comments everyday you know! It's part of being a leader"

"No you don't! Manager-nim said not to read the comments anymore, especially today of all days! We just won SOTY, the comment section will always be a blood bath between the fandoms."

She's right. I know she's right. But I can't help but believe the comments sometimes, especially when we're up against such huge sunbaenims. 

"Ya Jihyo! snap out of it! I know you're tired. You should wash up and get ready for bed soon, before Momo and Jungyeon finish that pepperoni pizza they ordered."

I finally listened to her, and got up to collect my pajamas and skin care essentials head off to the washroom to start my night time routine before the girls finish. Momo takes forever in the bathroom, and although Jungyeon washes up pretty quickly, she tends to laze around after a full meal. 

----

After my shower, I went around the apartment to check in with the girls. I started with the Maknaes room first. Tzuyu, as usual is already fast asleep.

-This is why she's so tall! -

Chaeyoung is on her bed writing on her journal with her head phones on shaking her head to some hip hop beat, and the usually goofy Dahyun is in her desk seriously studying for an upcoming test.

-Poor her, She's a senior now after all. -

Next, I moved on to the living room to see what the rest of the girls were up to. I couldn't find Momo anywhere, so I'm sure she's done her meal and has gone to wash up. As expected, Jungyeon is lying on the couch with her head rested on a pillow, eyes fluttering like she's about to fall asleep. not again!

"Ya! Yoo Jungyeon go remove your make up and contacts before falling asleep!" I said immediately. 

Nayeon- who was right beside Jungyeon- looked up from her phone and smacked Jungyeon's arm to wake her up. Mina who was stretching on the floor while watching netflix giggled and got up to join Nayeon in waking up Jungyeon before she ends up sleeping with her contacts and make up again. 

Sana was not in the living room, but I could hear her talking to her parents in japanese as I walked closer to the kitchen. I waved hi to her parents, and started brewing some camomile tea for me and the girls. 

As I waited for my tea to boil, I hear a loud ping from my phone signaling a new message has arrived. It's probably my parents.

I checked my cellphone to see a message pop up from a number I don't recognize. 

Congratulations on winning, you guys deserve it! 

Normally I would just ignore and block the number, but I think this simple text is pretty harmless. I've recieved a dozen of saesang texts before when I had my old number during debut, and they were never this simple. It was mostly either a range of hate messages about my looks or weight, or creepy fan messages disguised as love. But its been almost a year since I changed my phone, and have not gotten any saesang fan texts ever since. 

Even if it's just a random fan, It wouldn't hurt to reply...

Hi,

Thank you for your kind message. 

May I know who this is? 

I wonder if they'll reply right away. Maybe it's from one of my friends who I forgot to add in my contact list. Before I could wonder who else it could be, I hear another ping from my phone. That was fast. 

I didn't think you'd message back right away!

I recently gotten your number from a mutual friend of ours. I hope you don't mind. 

 I'm a big fan =) 

Huh. A mutual friend? and again they didn't mention their own name. 

A mutual friend? who is it? 

And you didn't really say your name yet. (-____-)

Whoever it is replied right away. 

Secret! ^__^

I begged him for your number for so long. I had to promise him not to tell you ;)

I'm glad I finally found the courage to message you. 

And don't worry about me.

I just wanted to Cheer you up a bit since you looked a bit down backstage earlier. 

 HIM? aside from our managers, and some old jype and school friends, I don't really know alot of boys. 

and backstage? does that mean...wait. what if- 

uhm. thank you? 

I'm really tired so I hope this isn't a prank.

If this is Yugyeom and Bambam again I'm going to kill you!

This is not the first time after all.

During our trainee days, Yugyeom, Bambam and Chris found out about my little crush on JB-sunbaenim and used to steal his phone to bombard me with prank messages and voicemail any chance they get.

 The little s.  

But that was ages ago, they've matured by now.

sort of.

and haven't done any ridiculous pranks since JB-sunbaenim found out and got them beaten up along with Sungjin-oppa. 

Again? lol

and no, this is neither Yugyeom nor Bambam. xD

and this isn't a prank. 

You just always looked so serious and quiet backstage unless speaking to your members. 

You weren't always this quiet right? 

Anyway, I figured being in the same industry, you could use someone else to talk to?

Sorry for being presumptious. 

An Idol huh? Whoever it is, they're very observant.  

But they haven't even mentioned their name yet. Should I even entertain this? Should I reply back. 

Before I could decide, I hear another ping signaling a new message. 

I know this is kinda creepy of me.

I'm sorry for being mysterious. 

I've decided not to introduce myself yet, because I feel like it may be dangerous to be friends in real life. 

If you knew who I was, I might just end up wanting to talk to you all the time. 

Unfortunately, Fans will go crazy if they see a boy group member and girl group member interact in public. 

wait, what?

A BOY GROUP MEMBER?


dun dun dun dun

who could it be?

A/N. 

Thanks for viewing the first chapter! As a Jihyo stan, I just wanted to contribute to the fandom =) She's so shippable after all! 

I'm thinking of keeping this a mystery for now. But do you guys have any guesses on who it could be?

Comment down below, and/or answer the polls if you'd like!

=)

EDIT: 

I had to change the POLL! because I mistakingly added Stray Kids when they techincally havent even debuted during this time. -____-

(I've been listening to their Cle1:Miroh album non-stop so they've been on mind recently lol)

I apologize to the 3 readers who already voted from the previous poll. 

Previous poll results were: 2 votes for BTS and 1 vote for Astro.