Chapter 6

Regrets

Months passed and Wonwoo was being used to living with Mingyu and his cousin and of course Jangjie. He was so comfortable with the people around here, and sometimes when he was going to the orphanage he will take Jangjie and Jangmi there to help him feed and give gifts to the children who was sick. And sometimes of course Mingyu will bring him to a company party with their parents being there, but aside from that Mingyu became more sensitive in what he was saying specially when they were fighting, he even apologise right away if he knew he hurt Wonwoo by his words.


Wonwoo was still not hoping for Mingyu to return his feelings because he knows it takes time for Mingyu to love another person again, and he was sometimes saying Minghao's name in his dream. Wonwoo tear up when he first heard it from Mingyu while he was sleeping, he knows that Minghao was still in Mingyu's heart but he was just wishing that Mingyu will give him a chance. 

He was going to his phyciatrist regularly and he was feeling better in the past months, he's slowly forgetting what happened in Oahu. And so everytime they will make out Wonwoo was giving Mingyu a sign to continue and make love with him but still Mingyu will stopped before he can removed Wonwoo's clothes and its frustrating Wonwoo out. He was just thinking that maybe Mingyu was reminded that he wasn't going to make love with Minghao so he will stop immediately and will just kissed Wonwoo's forehead and lied on their bed.

"Hey." Soonyoung greeted Wonwoo. Wonwoo looked up and smiled at Soonyoung he was cooking for breakfast and he decided to make Mingyu's favorite: Blueberry waffles.

"Good morning." Wonwoo said and kissed Soonyoung cheeks. "You look tired."

"Very, I was helping Seokmin doing his report for today but he slept in the middle of the night so I finished it myself." Soonyoung said drinking some water.

"What would you like for your waffles?" Wonwoo asked.

"Anything will do." 

"Right, do you have plans today?" Wonwoo asked walking to the dining and put the waffles in the table.

"I guess none, why?"

"Would you come for me at the mall to buy new toys and clothes?" Wonwoo smiled at Soonyoung. "Eun Woo can't make it tonight, so are you in?"

"Sure." Just in time Seokmin and Mingyu walked in with Jangjie behind them rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning sweety." Wonwoo greeted to Jangjie who smiled widely and kissed Wonwoo's cheek.

"Good morning papa." Jangjie said. Wonwoo smiled and pecked Mingyu's lips. They sat down and eat breakfast peacefully, when its time for Mingyu and Seokmin to go to the company, Wonwoo and Mingyu make out at their room for a bit before Mingyu totally went to the company. 

Jangmi was the one who take Jangjie in her school today because Wonwoo was busy preparing for the event later at the orphanage. Wonwoo first baked a lot of cookies for the kids later and when he was done baking he get dressed and he and Soonyoung went to the mall to buy clothes and toys.

"Can you please tell me why are you buying so much toys and clothes and why is there for boys? Is Jangjie a lesbian or what?" Soonyoung asked carrying a lot of paper bags.

Wonwoo laugh a bit. "No, this is not for Jangjie. This is for the kids I'm helping, I buy clothes and toys for them atleast twice a month." 

"I didn't know that." Soonyoung said. "Wait, is that the reason why you, Jangjie and Jangmi were out sometimes?"

"Yes."

"Oh my gosh, if I just knew you were doing something I would help you, but I don't have enough money to donate sorry." 

"Its okay, I took dad's money by the way." Wonwoo winked and Soonyoung laugh. After buying clothes and toys, Wonwoo get home again to take a bath and pick Jangjie at her school, and went straight to the orphanage. They bring out the gifts and put it in the vacant table.

"Wonwoo." Yuri greeted one of the nurse.

"Hey, Yuri." Wonwoo kissed her cheeks. "So, where's the kids?"

"Still at their room, you know mrs. Kang will never let them play at this hour."

"Where's Hye Jung? Is she fine?"

"She's in her room, she got healtier after the surgery. Thank you for helping her." 

"Its my pleasure. By the way, this Soonyoung my cousin."

"Hello, Soonyoung nice to meet you." Yuri said shaking Soonyoung's hand.

"Nice to meet you too."

"So, I think all is set." Wonwoo said looking at the place, in the garden of the orphanage, there's a catering service for the foods and some kids chair and balloons everywhere and other birthday stuffs. 

"Mingyu called, he was asking if where are we, I told him we were here." Soonyoung said.

"That's fine." Wonwoo smiled, his smile widen when he saw the kids running towards them, he hugged the kids and kissed their cheeks, they were a seventy-six children who was at the orphanage right now, the other's was adopted and healed. 

"Hey, so you know what day is today right?" Wonwoo asked and the kids nodded their head. "Its HyeJung's birthday and this is also for celebrating her successful surgery. You know what to do all right?" The kids answer unison a loud yes and they positioned themselves in front of the adults, all the nurses and other staff of the orphanage was there, they were just waiting for mrs. Kang the founder of the orphanage to take HyeJung out in the garden. 

"Mrs. Kang, why do I have to be blind folded? Is there someone who will adopt me?" HyeJung said and Wonwoo smiled.

"No, just wait and see. Now, when I say remove your blind fold do it okay?"

"Yes, mrs. Kang." HyeJung answered and mrs. Kang went beside Wonwoo.

"Now remove it." When HyeJung removed her blind fold.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYEJUNG!" They all exclaimed making the girl teared up. Wonwoo was one of the people who saw how HyeJung struggled on her life. Now that she turns thirthteen, and survive at her brain tumor Wonwoo wants to make her happy. 

"Oh my gosh." HyeJung said crying. Wonwoo walked towards her and hugged her.

"Happy birthday, HyeJung. You're not a baby anymore, Eun Woo and I planned this but he was doing some important task, he wants me to give you this." Wonwoo handed her a box.

"Is this a laptop?" HyeJung asked.

"Open it." Wonwoo said and HyeJung smiled and open the gift, it was a customize laptop, it has a avengers stickers.

"Thank you so much, uncle Wonwoo. Please say thank you to uncle Eun Woo for me." HyeJung hugged Wonwoo tight. "I love you both." 

"I have one more surprise for you, though. But let's start this birthday celebration of yours!" They all cheered and went to the chairs sitting there, Wonwoo and Eun Woo hired some clown and magician for the birthday but even though HyeJung was finally at her teen age year, it is one that can make her smile, seeing her siblings smile makes her smile.

~

"And we're here." Seokmin said and looked around. "Where are we? What is this place?"

"I don't know either. Are you sure this is the address Soonyoung sent?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah, hundred percent sure." Seokmin said unbuckling his seat belt. Mingyu did the same and went out of his car, he looked around at the place. It was a huge house its almost big as the Jeon's mansion. Their house was smaller than the Jeon's mansion, he looked at the parking and saw Wonwoo's car, so he rang the doorbell and a chubby woman wearing a nurse outfit came.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" The woman said.

"We're here for Jeon Wonwoo." Mingyu said.

"Oh, you must be his friends. Come inside please they were at the garden you can go there just walk straight and turn right at the end of the aisle." Mingyu thanked her and walked at the direction the woman said.

"This place is really huge man." Seokmin said looking around. When they got at the end of aisle they turn right and saw a lot of kids having some pictorial. It looks like a birthday party. Mingyu saw Wonwoo at the middle of the children with Eun Woo by his side if he was not mistaken, smiling ear to ear. He looks so happy, after they took a picture Wonwoo went to play at one of the kids there.

"He really looks happy being with kids." Seokmin commented. When Soonyoung saw them he waved at them and ran towards them, kissing Seokmin when he get there.

"What is this place, babe?" Seokmin asked.

"An orphanage for the kids who was sick and left by their parents."

"How come did you both know this?" Seokmin asked once again.

"Wonwoo said he was visiting and donating here since he was in college. Come on let's talk later, I'll introduce you to some of the kids they're lovely." Soonyoung beamed, he hold Seokmin's hands and walk towards the bunch of kids. Mingyu walked behind them and he was still staring at the place.

"Uncle Mingyu!" Jangjie called making Wonwoo looked at him, his eyes widen seeing Mingyu there. Jangjie hugged him and hugged back the little girl.

"Hey." Wonwoo greeted walking towards him and kissed his cheek. "What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked.

"We thought of eating outside tonight and we decided to pick you up. Soonyoung gave the address so we went here." Mingyu smiled uncomfotably.

"Oh, that." Wonwoo said. "I can't leave here right now, and remember I told you I will be going late tonight so you need to order food." Wonwoo said rubing the back of his neck.

"Its okay, I forgot that one. Would you mind if we stay for awhile? I think Seokmin and Soonyoung was having fun playing with the kids."

"Sure, no problem. By the way there's some food there, you want me to get you?"

"Sure."

~

Wonwoo carried the little boy on his bed, he put some blanket on him before kissing his forehead and leaving the room. He saw HyeJung waiting on him with Yuri and mrs. Kang. He walked towards them and give the a kissed.

"Thank you so much, uncle Wonwoo and uncle Eun Woo." HyeJung said hugging them both. "You make me so very happy."

"Your welcome. You know that we loved all of you right?" Eun Woo said kissing her forehead.

"Right, we loved all of you. Specially you, we brought you here, we saw how you grown and turn into a good kind hearted girl." Wonwoo said. "Happy birthday to you again, HyeJung." Wonwoo kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"We'll see you soon." Eun Woo said waving at them, Wonwoo did the same and went to Mingyu's car. Seokmin drived his car with Jangmi and Jangjie with him, he's tired and Mingyu offered him a lift. He buckled his seatbelt and look outside the window, he doesn't know what to say to Mingyu, he knows Mingyu was uncomfortable at the orphanage earlier but he didn't went home because of Seokmin.

When they got home, they went directly on their room and Wonwoo took a quick shower before lying on their bed, he saw Mingyu went to the bathroom as soon as he went out. Mingyu took a quick shower also and joined Wonwoo on their bed.

"The guy who was with you earlier is Eun Woo right?" Mingyu asked.

"Yeah why?" Wonwoo asked, his eyes wa still closed.

"Nothing, you just didn't mention about the orphanage." Mingyu looked at Wonwoo who opened his one eye.

"You didn't ask." Wonwoo said closing his eyes again.

"So, why are you with Eun Woo? Is he your boyfriend?"

"I wish he were." Wonwoo whispered to himself.

"What?"

"Nothing, he's just my friend. Why are we talking about him by the way?" Wonwoo asked opening his eyes and looked at Mingyu who was staring at him.

"I just want to know your friends."

"Really? Now you're curious to my friends. How come? You never cared about who I was with." Wonwoo turned his body facing Mingyu completely.

"I cared about you, Wonwoo." Mingyu said doing the same and now he was closer.

"You cared because, my parents or your parents might come here unexpectedly and look for me and you have no excuses because you didn't even know where am I." Wonwoo said, he was saying those things because he wants Mingyu to say that he loves him.

"You always saying that. I care for you because you are my husband, isn't enough reason?"

"You cared for a person because you love them." Wonwoo argued. "And you don't care about me and all you care was Minghao because you still love him." Mingyu didn't say anything and just turned around his back facing Wonwoo, he can't argue with Wonwoo tonight, he might say something hurtful again. Wonwoo did the same and a tear fell on his cheeks, he wiped it and tried to sleep.

-

When Mingyu sleeping peacefully, Wonwoo went to the kitchen and drink some water, he walked back to their room and Mingyu was still lying on the bed facing the other side. Wonwoo lied down again and hugged Mingyu from behind, he smelled Mingyu's scent and smiled sadly.

"I hope you can love me the way you love Minghao or more than Minghao." Wonwoo thought before he fell asleep. 

The first time he saw Mingyu was in the bathroom in the restaurant, that moment he was attracted to Mingyu he looks so kind and gentleman. Wonwoo tried to look for Mingyu he didn't know he was in a relationship with Minghao, he just knew that Minghao was his secretary. And he was so happy when they met at the dinner with their family, he was happy that he will marrying him and when Mingyu walked out he was shocked and thought maybe Mingyu was not ready. That's why Wonwoo was so shocked that Mingyu and Minghao was in a relationship, he was hurt because of Mingyu's words, he was hurt because Mingyu was with Minghao in hawaii, he was hurt because he thought that Mingyu will looked for him that night he got , he was still hurting because until now, Mingyu doesn't have any feelings for him. Until now that six months passed.

-

Another months passed by so quickly and Wonwoo was trying his best to be a good husband, Mingyu and him was fighting less than before. If they have misunderstanding Wonwoo would apologise right away, he doesn't want to be mad at Mingyu anymore. 

Mingyu became more sweet, they found out that their parents was calling Seokmin or Soonyoung if they were doing okay, Wonwoo thought that Mingyu was doing it because of that. Mingyu gave him flowers everytime he will go home from work, or sometimes he will give Wonwoo necklace and things if he was out of town for days. 

"Good evening, babe." Seokmin said to Soonyoung who kissed his cheeks. Mingyu walked in and went beside Wonwoo and kissed his cheeks.

"Mom, went in the office and he gave me this." Mingyu said. "Happy anniversary." Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo's lips.

"Happy anniversary." Wonwoo smiled. "Sorry, I didn't buy any gifts for you."

"Its okay, baby. We can celebrate it next day." Mingyu smiled and pecked Wonwoo's neck. He didn't know that it took them a year now, he was busy on the orphanage that he didn't knew that today was their first anniversary. 

The orphanage was growing, a lot of people was donating for them and a lot of kids were now healed, some of the investor in Eun Woo's company donate for children. Of course mrs. Kang was happy that the kids was now having their regular medical check ups and drinking their medecine regularly. Mrs. Kang let Wonwoo organise some event and let him hold the money of the orphanage, they were so happy that finally the kids was now a normal kid he fought so hard on their illness.

Wonwoo went to their room and lied down, he was tired because Jangjie had her sports fest and Jangmi and Wonwoo attend it, that's why he really forgot about their anniversary. Wonwoo opened the gift that their parents gave, it was a lot for his cafe. The Kim's was still offering it to Wonwoo but he was so busy at the orphanage right now, maybe he will start the cafe soon.

Mingyu went in and lied on their bed. "You didn't eat."

"I'm tired, I don't have appetite." Wonwoo said. Mingyu moved closer to Wonwoo and hugged him.

"I hope this makes you feel better." Mingyu said. Wonwoo snuggled on Mingyu's chest, he was loving it. He's body was relaxing on Mingyu's arms and his warmth.

"Thank you." Wonwoo said.

"We'll have dinner tomorrow." Mingyu said kissing Wonwoo's head. 

Wonwoo moved a bit and looked at Mingyu. "I have things to do with Eun Woo tomorrow." 

"Its okay, we can have it on the other day." Mingyu closed his eyes and Wonwoo peck his lips before closing his eyes also.

"I love you, Mingyu." Wonwoo said on his mind.

-

Wonwoo was waiting for Mingyu to arrived since 8pm, he was planning to surprise Mingyu since he and Eun Woo got finished early at the orphanage. He reserved a dinner in a fine restaurant for their anniversary celebration, but Mingyu was still not home and its already 12 in the midnight.

Wonwoo walked at the door when a car stop in front of their house, he opened the door and saw Mingyu walking towards him. It looks like he was drunk.

"Hey." Wonwoo said but Mingyu just looked at him. "Come on, I'll take you to bed." Wonwoo said assisting Mingyu to go to their room. Once they reached the room, Wonwoo lied Mingyu down and removed his polo, but before Wonwoo can removed it Mingyu pulled him for a kissed.

Wonwoo can taste the alcohol on his Mingyu's mouth but he doesn't care as long as it was Mingyu who he was kissing. Wonwoo thought Mingyu would stop at the middle of their make out session but he was surprised when Mingyu turned them around so Mingyu was now on top of Wonwoo.

Mingyu cupped Wonwoo's face. "You're so pretty." Mingyu said before claiming Wonwoo's lips again.

Mingyu pulled away shortly to removed Wonwoo's tee and Wonwoo did the same, he removed Mingyu's polo before running his hand on Mingyu's torso making him shiver at Wonwoo's touch. Mingyu get back to his business and start kissing Wonwoo's neck down to his collarbone and giving it some hickey or bite. 

Wonwoo knows they will going to do it for real, and it was his first time again after so many years. Wonwoo moaned loudly when Mingyu's hand brushed to his covered by his pants. Mingyu loved the sound so he rubbed Wonwoo's clothed driving him insane. When he was satisfied at the moan, Mingyu removed Wonwoo's pants together with his underwear, and Wonwoo sat a bit so he can unbuckled Mingyu's belt and ped his pants before removing it together with his underwear.


Wonwoo holds Mingyu's before it slowly, when Mingyu pushed his head backwards Wonwoo took Mingyu's length on his mouth and start bobbing his head up and down, slowly.

"." Mingyu moaned and Wonwoo bobbed his faster, when Mingyu was nearing his end he pulled away from Wonwoo's mouth and start kissing Wonwoo's lips again. He lied Wonwoo down on their bed and start inserting a finger on Wonwoo.

"Ah~" Wonwoo moaned, Mingyu added one more and start scissoring Wonwoo's hole. Mingyu added the third finger and Wonwoo stretching him out.

", ah~" Wonwoo moaned continuously, when Mingyu saw Wonwoo's relaxed he removed his fingers inside Wonwoo and take the lube, putting it on his before sliding to Wonwoo's hole.

"Ah!" Wonwoo groaned. It was hurt, Mingyu was big and he pushed it all the way immediately. Wonwoo tried to calmed him down and he feel Mingyu was moving slowly until he can't stop himself anymore and put one of Wonwoo's legs on his shoulder and ed him hard.

"Uh, ing tight!" Mingyu moaned and deeper and faster at Wonwoo.

"Ah... Mingyu, ah!" Wonwoo moaned loudly when Mingyu his length faster. In a few more Wonwoo came, while Mingyu was still ing him hard, Mingyu kissed Wonwoo and came on him.

"I love you..." Mingyu said.

"I love---"

"...Minghao."

-

Wonwoo was just lying on their bed the entire morning, he can't seemed to move at all, he feel exhausted. Mingyu went out of the closet wearing his suit, he walked towards Wonwoo and kissed his cheeks.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm not in the mood." Wonwoo said, Mingyu looked at him oddly, maybe Wonwoo is sick. 

"Okay, call me when you need to go to the hospital and oh by the way I booked a reservation at the restaurant." Mingyu said and kissed Wonwoo's cheek one last time before going out of the room. 

Wonwoo sighed and sat on the bed, what on earth does he expect from Mingyu? Of course, he still love Minghao even though he wasn't sure where is the guy. Wonwoo wiped his tears and lied again on the bed, he doesn't want to go out. he doesn't want to leave the house but he knows that he'll just cry there all day if he stayed.

Wonwoo got dressed and went to Eun Woo's office, he was pretty sure that Eun Woo was there since they hadn't any plan to the orphanage. When he walked at the building, Wonwoo greeted the people and walked towards Eun Woo's office he knocked three times before peeking his head seeing Eun Woo busy typing at his laptop.

"Are you busy?"

Eun Woo looked up and smiled. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just wanted to visit you." Wonwoo said walking towards Eun Woo and kissed his cheeks.

"You have problem don't you?" Eun Woo asked closing his laptop and looking at Wonwoo who sat onthe couch.

"Nothing, I just want to visit you and beside I don't have anything to do today." 

"Stop lying." Eun Woo said. "I know you're lying, its written all over your face." Wonwoo sighed and hugged Eun Woo.

"Please, I need a hug right now." Wonwoo said. Eun Woo hugged him back and caressed his back.

"Its okay, you can cry on me you know that." At that moment after Eun Woo said it Wonwoo's tears broke down and ruined his face. He was hurt, last night was the first time Mingyu made love to him, and he was drunk but they say that a drunk person never lied.

After hearing those words, he wants to say it immediately but when he heard Minghao's name, he was surprised and didn't have a chance to react. He was awake the whole night, Mingyu said those words again with Minghao's name two times and it makes him numbed. He can't move, he can't cry, he can't do anything because it hurts him! 

For a year, Wonwoo thought Mingyu had any feelings for him even just a little, even just little. He was hoping, wishing and everything! He was with him for a year now, but still Mingyu doesn't have any feelings for him. He still love Minghao, and he will just love Minghao.

Wonwoo wiped his tears and looked at Eun Woo. "Sorry for ruining your shirt." 

"Its okay, its just a shirt. Want to tell me the problem?" Eun Woo said holding Wonwoo's hand. Wonwoo nod and tell Eun Woo what happened, he was sure that Eun Woo will never judge him and he was with him in his first heart break, and he was the one who were there when he distance himself for Jisoo and Junhui for a bit. Eun Woo was Wonwoo's one call away friend, if Wonwoo needs him he will find some ways to be there. And Wonwoo was grateful that Eun Woo was always there for him.

Wonwoo finished the story and wiped his tears again, Eun Woo was still not talking he was getting nervous because of that. His friend always got an answer everytime he has a problem.

"Eun Woo." Wonwoo said.

"Be with me, Wonwoo." Eun Woo said. 

"W-What do you mean?"

"I'm not forcing myself to you, but just so you know, I love you Wonwoo since college. But I support you in all decision you were making, but if you decided to leave Mingyu, you know I always be right here." Eun Woo said kissing Wonwoo's head.

-

Wonwoo was sitting in in front of Mingyu, they were at the restaurant Mingyu booked in, he was just staring at his hand while Mingyu was the one who was ordering the food. Honestly, Eun Woo gave him a advice, he needs to be happy with Mingyu he needs to try more but if he can't, he can just leave Mingyu.

"Wonwoo." 

Wonwoo looked up and saw Mingyu staring at him. "What? Did you say something?"

"I'm asking if you're okay? You looked tired."

"I'm fine don't worry." Wonwoo smiled a little convincing Mingyu.

"I'll go to the washroom first." Mingyu said and Wonwoo nod, Mingyu looks happy. He looks like he closed another deal, he sighed and was about to open his phone when Mingyu's phone light up signalling he got a text message, Wonwoo took it and read.

[From: Seungcheol
          I found Minghao, he was at....]

Wonwoo can't read the next words, he put back the phone on Mingyu's side. So, Mingyu was looking for Minghao this whole time. Wonwoo sighed he was stopping his tears to fall, he doesn't want to make a scene, he doesn't want to cry here. 

Their food arrived and just in time Mingyu sat down on his chair smiling at Wonwoo. 

"Let's eat." Mingyu said. Wonwoo didn't finished his food, he can't eat, he was still thinking about the text. What if Mingyu will send him home and went to Minghao after? He was going crazy.

-

After they eat, they went straight to their house and for the second time they made love. Wonwoo was not really into it but when Mingyu kissed him passionate he gave in and go with the flow. Now, they were just lying on their bed, Mingyu was sleeping while Wonwoo was still awake he was just staring at the ceiling.

What will he do now? Minghao's back, and he knows for a fact that Mingyu was looking for him and wanted to be with him again. Mingyu will leave him no matter what, he will leave him for Minghao. He knows it. 

Wonwoo turned around and face Mingyu, he caressed Mingyu's face. "I hope you can love me too." Wonwoo said and kissed Mingyu's lips. Tears starting to fall on his cheeks, he wiped it away and hugged Mingyu tight.

-

Wonwoo woke up feeling Mingyu was still beside him, he snuggled closer to Mingyu and burried his face on Mingyu's chest. He knows Mingyu was awake, but still tired to move. He felt Mingyu pulled away and he looked at Mingyu, he was staring at the ceiling, like he was thinking something deep.

"Hey." Wonwoo said. Mingyu looked at him and smiled a little.

"What?" Mingyu asked.

"Aren't you going to be late for your job?" Wonwoo asked sitting on their bed, last night Mingyu was happy, but now it was different.

Mingyu stood up and went inside the bathroom. Wonwoo sighed and was about to leave  the room when his eyes caught Mingyu's phone, it was unlocked. He knows he shouldn't looking to Mingyu's phone but he don't care, he take Mingyu's phone and went to the messages.

[From: Seungcheol

Mingyu are you sure you were going?

What about Wonwoo?]

[To: Seungcheol

I don't care, I need to see him.]

Wonwoo put down the phone, he doesn't want to read the remaining messages, it hurts him, Mingyu doesn't care about him, he doesn't care if Wonwoo was hurting.

-

Wonwoo went to Jisoo's cafe, when he entered he saw Jisoo at the counter and Junhui was sitting in one of the booth, he was talking to someone. He greeted Jisoo and kissed his cheek, he ordered the usual coffee before sitting close to the counter. Jisoo put down Wonwoo's coffee and sit in front of him.

"Who's he talking to?" Wonwoo asked sipping on his coffee.

"His friend from china." Jisoo said and Wonwoo nod.

"Looks like they were talking serious stuff." Wonwoo said and smiled at Jisoo.

"Yeah, I think because Minghao needs an apartment."

"W-What is his name?" 

"Who? Junhui's friend?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Xu Minghao."

~

Mingyu went home early than usual, he parked his car and saw Wonwoo's car wasn't there yet, he went inside and saw his cousin playing with Jangjie, he walked towards them and kissed Jangjie's cheek.

"How was your day?" Mingyu asked the little girl.

"Good, uncle. Papa Wonwoo bought me toys again." She said pointing at the toy they were playing.

"Where is he?" Mingyu asked sitting beside Seokmin.

"Dunno, he went out but he cooked some food there, we already eat since we were hungry." Mingyu nod and went to the the dining to eat. After he eat he went to their room and took a bath and lied on the bed after that. He was reading some article on his phone when Wonwoo walked in, he looked at Wonwoo, he was smiling. So he smiled back and Wonwoo kissed him.

"Where have you been?" Mingyu asked.

"Orphanage, I'm tired. I need to sleep, good night." Wonwoo said and sleep beside Mingyu. He smiled and kissed Wonwoo's forehead before hugging him from behind. He was used to being like that to Wonwoo everytime Wonwoo was tired, because when the time that he was always tired Wonwoo kept on hugging him because they think it can reduce your stress. Everytime Wonwoo or Mingyu will saying they were stressed they will hugged each other immediately.

-

Morning came and Mingyu sat on the bed, Wonwoo wasn't there, he knows he was cooking breakfast. He went to the bathroom and did his morning routines before going to the dining, he saw Seokmin and Soonyoung with Jangmi comforting the little girl who was crying.

"Hey, what happened?" Mingyu asked, Seokmin gave him a piece of paper.

[To my lovely Jangjie,

I'm writting this because you mean so much to me, you know that I love you right? Please continue your study and dream, you were going to be successful in the future I know that. Give this card to your mom, I will be sending through that account so you can still buy what you want. 

I'm sorry for leaving with this letter, I hope you can forgive me for leaving you. I love you Jangjie, always remember that.

Papa Wonwoo.]

 

 

 

-

 

Grammatical and typos ahead. Please bear with it. And HIIIIIII I'm back, hope you enjoyed ther chapter. Please comment your thoughts about this chap and for the next chapter.