Chapter 8

Beautifully Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho gulped. "What're you doing here?"

Sulli didn't answer him right away. Instead, she walked towards him, her pencil skirt slowly riding up with each step, exposing more and more of her long, lean legs. Languorously, she seated herself at the corner of his desk, her legs crossing delicately.

Despite himself, Minho was drawn to her walk and those damned long legs of hers. She sat on his desk but made no attempt to answer his question or to even look his way. Instead, she was nervously looking at her clenched hands in her lap as if she was debating something with herself.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Asked Minho, gently touching her arm. Sulli had flinched involuntarily but it was quickly disguised yet Minho still noticed it. "Hey, say something." Minho tried once more, carefully touching her arm again.

Sulli didn't flinch this time or make a move to pull away. She finally gave him a softly alluring smile."Something."

Minho gave her a soft grin as he gently turned over her arm. Dark bruises marred her porcelain skin and against the lightness of her skin, the bruises leapt out at Minho as his face pulled back into a grimace.

"! Did I do this?" Minho recalled the day he had pulled her into the janitor's room and her stoic statement that he was hurting her.

Gently, Sulli disentangled her arm from his grasp and caressed his cheek. "It doesn't hurt." It was nothing compared to how torn she was feeling on the inside.

"Still, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just…. It doesn't even matter. I swear it's not going to happen again." Minho told her fervently and inside, Sulli was glad. Glad that he wasn't going to give an excuse. She was sick of excuses.

"I know." Sulli replied, gently her hand moved to his nape, something that would usually drive him crazy but right now, Minho was too distressed in causing her pain to be aroused.

"Did I hurt you anywhere else?" Minho demanded. 

Instead of replying right away, Sulli calmly took Minho's face into her both hands. Bending down, she placed her lips directly over his and murmured against his lips. "No, you didn't hurt me."

His large, soft eyes were so hypnotizing and it soothed her sorrows. The vibrations coming from his lips finally awoke Minho to their extremely close position. Here, Sulli was sitting on the edge of his desk. Somehow, she had managed to get right in front of him and was gently cupping the sides of his face in her hands.

As she spoke, Sulli stared deeply into his eyes, her eyes were sad. Sulli was so close that Minho could see the icy drops of tears that still clung to the fine strands of her eyelashes.

"You've been crying." Said Minho softly, their lips still pressed together, so that every time they spoke it was a series of lightly kisses.

"A little." Sulli admitted, their lips were still firmly placed together but neither had initiated a full out kiss. Instead, their hands were now roaming one another's bodies. Her jacket had been removed. Her hands were now working on his loosen tie and his hands were gently caressing her waist.

"Are you going to tell me why?" Minho huskily replied, his hand slipping underneath her blouse to caress the tender flesh beneath.

"Not today." Sulli had enough of the talking. As his mouth opened to reply, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, gently caressing and coaxing him to reply. She didn't have to wait long.

Moving down from her spot on the desk, Sulli moved to sit in his lap, straddling him in the chair. Minho let out a low moan as her weight pressed down upon him. Her body molded to his perfectly as she finally got rid of his tie. There was no rush, just the slowly building need that was growing inside of them.

Soon, her blouse was discarded, leaving her in her lacy black bra and her pencil skirt which was currently pushed up around her hips. Minho was looking similarly disheveled, with his jacket thrown across the ground and his shirt ed. Her fingers were flirting dangerously with the edge of his pants and as her lips trailed small and pleasurable kisses along the strong edge of his jaw, Minho could feel his need for her grow by the second.

There was something wrong with her, Minho knew. That melancholy look in her eyes, the small lilt of and that wistful smile she had given him but he wanted her so bad, it didn't matter. Unless…it was about Taemin.

Firmly and almost angrily, Minho pulled her back by the shoulders and Sulli let out a quick gasp at how cold she was now that she didn't have his warm body firmly against her own.

"Stop!" Minho told her, trying hard to keep his voice calm which was difficult, considering how softly her body was pressed to his hard one. "Tell me right now what's wrong with you."

With a puzzled look on her face, Sulli replied, "Nothing." She leaned in towards him once more but he stopped her and held her firm.

"If this is about Taemin, you can ing turn around and leave right now. I am not--" Minho was silenced when Sulli rocked her hips against his to gain his attention. Unbidden, a moan escaped from his lips. It was getting increasingly difficult to think now that the blood was rushing away from his head to other places.

"This isn't about Taemin." Said Sulli and she was surprised with how much truth that statement held. It wasn't about Taemin, anymore. This whole thing with Minho was way bigger than him. Right now, she needed that feeling of closeness, that pleasure and mindless sensation that came with . She wanted to feel needed by someone else as much as she needed him.

Sulli didn't love Minho and she knew for a fact, he didn't love her either. But they wanted each other and that was enough, for now. With him, she felt that spark of chemistry and need that she hadn't felt in so long.

"If you call me his ing name ever again…" Said Minho tersely, his face suddenly hard and unrelenting.

"This isn't about Taemin." Sulli repeated, more assuredly.

Minho lifted a skeptical eyebrow and he had to bite back the surge of loathing that had suddenly come up for his brother. It was always about Taemin. There was never a moment between them that didn't scream his damn name.

As if reading his thoughts, Sulli disentangled her arms from his grasp and leaned in closer. Tenderly, with a softer touch than he thought imaginable, she cupped his face in her hands and stared deeply into his large eyes.

"I need this and I need you, Minho."

There it was. That look in her eyes, that hauntingly sad look in her eyes that showed her sincerity and softness. It took his breath away. Sulli was enthralling, spontaneous and amazing. Minho didn't love her but he wanted her more than anyone else he had ever met in his life.

"Say my name again." Minho breathed as Sulli lowered her lips to his.

"Minho." Sulli whispered huskily, just before her lips touched his in a burning kiss. Her fingers moved down to his pants and she slid them down, her fingers burning a trailing path.

"Again." Minho repeated as he stood, lifting her against him and then placing her on his desk.

"Minho~"

The desk was cool and hard against her back and Minho towered over her, his hot body covering hers with his burning heat. It was an electrifying sensation. Sulli repeated his name in between moans and gasps, never once thinking of Taemin and Krystal.

And unlike the last time they had , Sulli was left with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter