Chapter 7

Beautifully Broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me go." Said Sulli, no true conviction behind her statement. Instead, her voice sounded breathy and her hips had begun to move of their own accord against Minho's.

Minho didn't even bother to answer her as his lips crashed down on hers.

His lips were so hot against her own as he molded his lips to hers. They fit against her perfectly and as the heat suffused her entire body, Sulli gasped. Without skipping a beat, Minho slipped his tongue into the warm caverns of . Hot, seeking, and taking all that she had to give.

Sulli was completely still when Minho had begun kissing her but the second his tongue touched tentatively against her own, she felt something inside her snap. Instantly, her hands reached up to sift themselves through his hair that she had been dying to touch since the moment they had left the heat of one another's bodies so many weeks ago. Obligingly she tilted her head upwards, so that Minho could have better access to .

Hot, wet heat swept into as Minho roughly kissed her, selfishly taking what he wanted and in return, Sulli did the same.

All the history, arguments and people disappeared as the lust took over the both of them. Minho groaned as Sulli through his hair, her fingernails raking his scalp gently. Her fingers moved down his chest, the hard muscle beneath and his body pressed even tighter against hers.

Minho was burning her alive with every touch and of his lips and hands. His fingers were now playing with the edge of her hips which were gently rotating against him. Through the thin fabric, his fingers seared her.

They broke apart like two hormone driven teenagers for breath before quickly diving in for more. Minho's lips lightly traced a path across her neck, and lightly blowing across the moistened skin. Sulli instinctively arched her back, bending her body and in the process bending Minho's. Sulli raked her fingernails across his back in that familiar feline way of hers and like the first time, it felt too damn good.

Voices outside the door broke them apart. Minho stood with his palms flat against the wall on either side of her head for support. He had to force his body from succumbing to the natural magnetism that gravitated his body towards hers. Both of them were panting heavily and both still wanted more.

Sulli stared at Minho, small pants issuing from her parted, deliciously swollen lips and slowly, Minho moved away from her, his eyes focused on her lips with a possessive look.

"What was that?" Sulli whispered hoarsely, finally finding her voice. Her voice sent tremors up and down his spine. If Minho liked the scratchy tone of her voice before, now he was in love with it. The breathy way she sounded after their kiss made him want to jump her bones all over again.

"What do you think?" Minho replied, his eyes still focused on her lips. Self-consciously, she her lips and Minho's eyes darkened.

"I thought you hated me." Sulli whispered, still trembling slightly from the kiss. Never before in her life had she felt so out of control. Ever since she had met Choi Minho, things were spiraling out of her reach more than she would have liked.

"Hate has nothing to do with this." Minho half whispered, his eyes running up the soft lines of her beautiful face. He did hate her, or at least, he should. She had called him his brother's name during a moment when he was sure he had the most mind blowing with the most amazing woman he had ever met. She was his brother's ex fiancée. She flirted with his VP and distracted him with her every move. She drove him crazy with anger, desire, and lust.

"What does it have to do with, then?" Sulli already knew the answer. As if she could ignore all the angry looks he sent her way every time she spoke with Chanyeol. As if she could ignore her own pangs of jealousy every time he was with Naeun. As if she could pretend like that kiss wasn't exploding with unbridled chemistry and need.

In response, Minho took another resounding step back towards her and Sulli could feel her heart skip with every step he came. His lips were coming closer again and Sulli could feel herself edging upwards to reach him when the disturbing noise of Minho's cell phone went off.

Startled, Minho fumbled for his cell phone and he glanced down at the caller id irritably. Involuntarily, Sulli's eyes trailed down to glance at the caller id that had him so frozen up.

It was his sister-in-law, Krystal. Her name flashed like an ominous warning sign across his phone and Sulli could feel her blood run cold. Without saying anything, Sulli tried to get past Minho without touching him. Realizing there was no other way around it, she brushed past him, unaware of how provocatively her body was pressed up against his.

Gently but firmly, Minho gripped her hip as she slipped past. "I'm not going to answer it."

"None of my business you want to answer it or not." Said Sulli icily. Inwardly, she scolded herself for letting her traitorous body react that way towards him. This was Choi Minho. Her client and her ex fiancee's brother. In what screwed up world would they work out? "Mind letting go of me?"

"Don't go out with Chanyeol." Minho intoned, reiterating his point at the beginning of the whole ordeal.

In her head, Sulli knew that he had no reason to worry about that at all. She wasn't in the slightest bit interested in Chanyeol. What worried her now was the one who was standing right in front of her, gripping her hips with powerful hands.

Nonetheless, she scowled at his order. "Why shouldn't I? Would you prefer I flirt and go out with you?" Asked Sulli sarcastically, batting her eyelashes up at Minho who glared at her in return. Instantly, he let go of her hips.

"Don't flatter yourself. Don't think for a second that what happened just now means I like you." Minho told her coldly. With Sulli, it was always an extreme. Either he detested her with a passion or he wanted her like a desert traveler desired water.

"Likewise." Replied Sulli, suddenly feeling incredibly childish. Here they were, two full grown adults huddled in a janitor's room, exchanging barbs. "This is ridiculous. I'm out of here. You don't have to worry about me and Chanyeol, he and I aren't anything but friends."

A brief look of relief passed over Minho's face but it was too dark for Sulli to see. Suddenly, the whole atmosphere seemed much lighter as the misunderstandings disappeared.

"So you can stop sulking like a girl." Sulli smirked, her plump rosy lips suddenly looking very inviting again.

"I don't sulk." Minho replied, unable to keep the grin from his handsome face.

"You were. You know, I didn't think of you as the type to brood and keep it all bottled up."

"I don't brood and sulk. If I were, then what are we doing in here?" Minho deadpanned.

Sulli quirked her eyebrows and nodded her head, conceding. "True. We've ever done this before. So I think you know the drill on how to leave by now."

With a cool as-you-please nod from Minho, Sulli left the janitor's room first as if nothing had happened at all.


- - - -


"So sorry I'm late! There was so much traffic on the way here." Said Sulli in a huff, pushing back a thick lock of her hair. She looked up to find a hysterical Chanyeol laughing and a fuming Sooyoung. What was wrong with these two? "I see you two have met." Sulli continued, a grin formulating on her face.

"Unfortunately." Sooyoung muttered beneath her breath.

"Well, that makes everything a lot easier then! Sooyoung, I was thinking of letting you decorate Chanyeol's office." Said Sulli.

Sooyoung's eyes widened considerably. This would be the first time that Sulli would let her decorate on her own. "Really?" Sooyoung squeaked gleefully.

Sulli nodded, taking in the look of pure happiness that had come upon her assistant's face. She was glad that Sooyoung was so happy but at the same time she had her own ulterior motives for letting Sooyoung decorate freely for once. "Just don't go crazy, all right? We'll set some guidelines later. Are you okay with that, Chanyeol?"

"It's a bit sad that I won't be seeing as much of your pretty self in my office anymore but I like to do my part to help out the youngsters. This will probably look pretty good on your high school resume?" Said Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter