Eight

Good One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
someone mentioned having it on Taeyeon's POV, initially I didn't plan on writing this chapter, just ideas out of nowhere then boom, here we are with a new chapter. - - -  

Eyes full of determination, and her fist suspended in a fighting stance, Jessica looked like she's ready to go to war and Taeyeon had to suppress her grin otherwise she might get her head bitten off by her wife.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Jessica throws her fist open to show a paper, and Taeyeon purposely delayed to throw a scissor against her to defeat her wife.

"I win! Yes!" Taeyeon grins so hard, and Jessica is looking like she's about to lose a mock trial. It's that bad.

Taeyeon laughs heartily to see Jessica's genuine disappointment over her victory. There are times when Jessica's childish side shows, just like right now. 

Taeyeon couldn't remember when was the last time she played rock, paper, scissor with someone, it's both refreshing and endearing. Jessica makes her feel lighter and warmer, going home in their apartment always make her feel like the weight of being her father's successor to the company is being temporarily taken off her shoulders and the cold from her office fades away replaced with the warmth of being at home.

Taeyeon is fairly competitive, they did best of five and Taeyeon takes the win. But letting her wife lose in in this silly game felt more like her own loss seeing Jessica sulking so bad. She's pouting with arms crossed on her chest like a five year old not getting the candy she so desperately wants. Taeyeon thinks she's still gorgeous like that.

"Alright, I concede this time. Now what says you for our dinner feast, sunshine?"

Sunshine. Because Jessica feels like sunshine, and Taeyeon decided to call her that. When Jessica asked her one time why, Taeyeon just shrugged her shoulders and told her exactly that. "Because you feel like sunshine."

Just like right in this very moment, Jessica's face lights up like what she said is million dollars worth of winning when it's just who gets to decide what they'll have for dinner. "Chicken and pizza!"

And Taeyeon is not complaining over Jessica's love for fastfood, not when her wife is so happy it's contagious. She smiles broadly, mirroring Jessica's wide smiles. She laughs some more when Jessica did a silly victory dance. See? She's just like a big ball of sunshine.

She walks to close their distance and whispered on Jessica's ear ily. "But I'll be asking for a payback later. Much later."

Jessica just winked her way and skipped to the refrigerator where takeout pamphlets were stuck by the door. Phone in hand, ready to dial for her favorite takeout place.

Looking at her wife like that made Taeyeon's heart swell. She can't name it exactly, what feeling is it, but it's really making her feel how easier it's been to breathe. She's always been cautious, controlled and composed. But with Jessica, she just let go and be herself. It's like setting herself free, she's just Kim Taeyeon, dorky at times, laughs at the least funny things, a very easy to please Kim Taeyeon.

 

-

Taeyeon doesn't say it but she minds, whenever Jessica makes a dash to the next room after they made love and doesn't spend the night in their supposed room to share, oh she really does mind it very much.

But when her wife said she wasn't ready to share the room with her, Taeyeon respected that and gave her the space she wanted and time to adjust.

Even though the physical aspect of their relationship is another thing that they're compatible, in fact it feels an understatement to say it like that, they are extremely good in bed together. They just fall in bed together like it's the most normal thing to do, the magnitude of their ual attraction towards each other is like gravity that pulls them in together. They both know what they want, and give each other that physical satisfaction after giving in to their cravings for each other.

But Jessica never spends the night in Taeyeon's bed, and it never not disappoint her. Taeyeon wants her to stay the night all the time, if she is being honest she wants them to share the bedroom together, but Taeyeon wants for Jessica to come into terms with that in her own time without pressure. Making this work does not mean forcing each other to conform with the norm, the last thing she wanted was for them to feel forced.

Taeyeon can't really put a name t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter