Six

Good One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being married to Jessica Jung was unexpectedly a good life.

Taeyeon just had to smile at the sight that greeted her getting home from a business trip. Her wife is sleeping at her study table, she has probably fallen asleep while staying up to study. It's only six in the morning and she's just arrived from her three-day conference in Tokyo.

Taeyeon wasn't supposed to be back yet, but she's decided to cut her trip short of a day to fly back home to her wife. They've been married for a couple of months now and she can be honest to say that she's happy somehow. Not full-blown happy, but she's taking steps towards that destination day by day. Jessica was a great person the more she knows her. The conversation flows naturally between them, and she enjoyed every minute of it. Despite their busy schedules with work and school, the little time they squeezed in between were always worth her while. Taeyeon couldn't help but hope for a bright future for them, together. She may not be in love with her, but they make a good team, they're good together.

Jessica snaps suddenly upon hearing her phone alarm go off by her side. She reached for it and swiped to turn it off, and when she looked at the time she cursed soundly. And Taeyeon can’t help her growing smile. It’s one of the things that amazes her. Jessica curse like a sailor but she maintains her grace and poise, always so elegant the way she carries herself. If it’s any other women, she’ll probably be turned off, but not with her.

Muttering how late she is, Jessica stood from where she has fallen asleep, surprised to see Taeyeon home. But Taeyeon was even more surprised than her when Jessica walked towards her and s her arms around her waist for a hug, rubbing her cheek on Taeyeon’s shoulder where she lay her head on.

The sudden act is endearing, it left Taeyeon feeling warm inside. She reciprocated her hug.

“You missed me babe?” Smiling, Taeyeon asked as she tightens her hold of Jessica.

Jessica breaks away suddenly. “I didn’t. I’m running late.”

She turned about face and went straight to her room. Taeyeon just laughs. Jessica has her weird side too. She’s unpredictable sometimes, with her mood swing shifting drastically at times. One moment she was kind and sweet, the next moment she’s distant and indifferent. Taeyeon chunks it down to her still trying to adjust about their relationship. They barely knew each other and they’re married.

Taeyeon proceeds to freshen up as well. They have their separate rooms, and Taeyeon appreciates the little privacy they both have. She went to change to a more comfortable home clothes and proceeds to make coffee. Jessica is not out yet as the coffee starts to brew, so Taeyeon rummages through their fridge deciding to prepare a sandwich for Jessica to take with her while she waits for the coffee.

She’s just sealed the sandwich wrapper and had to mugs ready when Jessica finally emerges from her room, dressed in a tailored suit accentuating her curves in all the right places while she carries herself gracefully.

“Out to sue someone?” Taeyeon jokes as she offered Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter