Five

Good One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pristine white ceiling greeted Jessica as she wake, she spends a good five minutes trying to get hold of her senses. She's awake. Legs entwined with slender ones. Sore all over. She feels herself, there's warmth pressed in her back, an arm below her neck and a palm on her , and another holding her waist loosely.

Wedding night. Right. Jessica is feeling it, she can't deny that she's sore in all the right places with muscles tight from last night's lovemaking. It all happened so fast, from getting hitched to jumping in bed with her now wife, and Jessica tries to find anything that's akin to regret but she finds none. Whatever had happen all felt natural to her, there's a bit of confusion but nothing that tells her to regret what happened.

The hand on her waist moves to give her belly a squeeze and a long lazy sweep up and down her abdomen before pulling her back tighter to the warmth that shields her body from the airconditioning of the room. Taeyeon nuzzles her neck and kisses her skin just by the juncture of her neck and another one on her exposed shoulder. "Good morning."

Jessica rolls over carefully within Taeyeon's loose hug trying to stay within their small cocoon to face her. "Morning."

Tentatively, Taeyeon leans in and kisses her, to which Jessica reciprocated. They kissed lazily, like they have all the time in the world for it.

"How are you?" Taeyeon asks softly, brushing a strand of hair on Jessica's forehead that covers her eyes.

"Awake and sore." Jessica answers truthfully, no use lying about it.

Taeyeon laughs, she can get used to this. "I can say the same."

Gently, Taeyeon let's go of her and slips out of bed, picking her discarded robe by the foot of the bed to cover her ness. "I'm going to order us breakfast, what would you like?"

Jessica props herself on the bed. "Coffee and pancakes."

Taeyeon sits back on the bed while she dials for room service, her hand reach to caress Jessica's bare arm unconsciously that it sent shivers down Jessica's spine.

They ate breakfast together by their hotel room's balcony with casual exchange of small talks, a contrast from their yesterday's teasing.

They didn't talk about what happened and just went about it like nothing and have decided to spend the whole day walking around downtown Seoul, eating out, and talking about each other trying to work a way around living together.

Taeyeon masked it well but for honesty sake she too is overwhelmed. Who wouldn't? But Jessica is easy to get along with, and what happened last night was beautiful, it felt beyond perfection despite the circumstances that leads to it, surprising even herself with the way she felt about it.

"This honeymoon is so weird." Jessica voices, pulling Taeyeon back in from her deep thoughts. They're currently sitting in a quaint cafe just a few blocks away from their hotel.

"How so?" Taeyeon asks.

"For one, we're booked in a hotel in Seoul when both live here, spent it walking around familiar streets, and eating the usual food we would have every day. It doesn't feel like a honeymoon at all, more like a waste of money booking a hotel penthouse."

Taeyeon snorts, agreeing with a nod. Indeed this could have been better spent moving in their new apartment to share. "Well, how about we check out and see if we can move in our apartment a day early? I know things has been happening so fast, and I agree we can definitely do better than a hotel booking in Seoul. Right now we couldn't, but we can always schedule something in the future when we can both make time f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter