I guess he just... Forgot.

It Was Always You. (The Truth Behind YunJae)

 

*Flashback*

We were around 15 years of age. Yunho had always gone to school since I had met him but I couldn’t afford it. I was waiting for him at his father’s shop to come back from school. It was starting to get dark so I was getting worried. I then saw him walk into the entrance and I ran up to him, hugging him. “Yunho! How was school?” I pulled away to look at him and his face was all red. “Yunho are you okay?” He nodded slowly. I took his bag from his back and grabbed his hand, pulling him to take him somewhere. I took him out by the lake, where we’ve been hanging out after the fish incident. “What’s wrong Yunho? Tell me.” He took in a breath and finally broke the silence. “A girl from my class kissed me” I paused for a second. I didn’t know why but my chest started to hurt a little after he said that. “Oh, well… how was it?” He shrugged and looked at me for the first time since he arrived from school. “It wasn’t what I thought it was” I was confused by what he meant. “What do you mean? What did you expect?”

“I don’t know… I just wasn’t ready when she kissed me. She just went up to me, and kissed me. That’s it. That was a boring first kiss” he grumbled as he put his hand through his hair actually showing some kind of emotion. “What was your first kiss like Jae?” I opened my mouth to speak but shut it and looked down in shame. “I… uh… I’ve never actually…had my first kiss...” I mumbled. Yunho raised his eyebrow.

“What did you say?” I sighed and raised my voice.

“I’ve never had a first kiss… there? Happy?” I looked at him and sighed. “Sorry” I sat down on one of the two rocks in front of us. Yunho sat on the other one after I sat down. “What’s it like to be kissed? Or what is it meant to be like?” I asked him. He shifted on the rock to look at me properly, even though it was getting dark I could still see his face. “Well, I’ve been told that when you kiss someone it’s meant to feel… good. I don’t know. My friends say that every person is different so you can’t really describe a kiss.” I looked up at him then looked down. “Oh, okay” I don’t know why but I just felt so awkward then. “Jaejoong, have you really not had your first kiss?” he asked. I looked up at him and nodded. He looked at me for a minute then looked off and sighed. “Well, what if… we…” He then mumbled something that I couldn’t make out. “What? I couldn’t hear you” He sighed and moved uncomfortably on the rock he was sitting on. “What if we… kissed?” I looked up at him surprised. Did he just say what I thought he did? “I mean… we’re just friends right? It’s… it’s not bad or something… is it?” He looked up at me with a face of worry. I thought for a second and shook my head. “I don’t think so but… how do…do you kiss?” I asked slightly embarrassed. He looked at me and bit his lip. He looked so good like that. “Uh, well firstly you relax… you know then you just kind of lean in and uh… you have to move for faces so your nose doesn’t hit the other persons… so yeah and you close your eyes too!” He added. “So, you get it?” he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded. He breathed in and let it out then looked up at me with his innocent eyes. I was trying my best to take all of this in. I couldn’t believe this was going to happen. “So… are you ready?” he asked me. I breathed. “No, but let’s do it anyways.” He nodded then looked into my eyes. I moved myself to face him properly and I saw him move closer to me. I felt him put his hand on my thigh to support himself as he leaned in closer. I leaned in forward, putting my hand on his shoulder. We were so close now, I could feel his warm breath on my face. All that was around us was the darkness and the sound of wind blowing past us. “Yunho…” I whispered his lips almost on mine. “Hmm?” he breathed, I could feel his other hand on my waist which made me take in a short breath. “I’m ready” At that moment I felt his lips press against mine. I closed my eyes and leaned in forward, returning the kiss. It felt like all the tension between us suddenly stopped and all that I could feel around me was Yunho. No one else, just Yunho. I didn’t know what I was doing but I moved the hand that was on his shoulder up to his face, pulling him closer to me. I felt his body move and the arm around my waist tightened. I had never felt like this before but I knew that I loved it. He slightly deepened the kiss, as if he was enjoying it as well. I then felt coldness spread around me as I realized that Yunho had pulled away. I saw him back onto his rock looking down at the ground. He then muttered something. “Yunho?” He looked back up at me.

“I said that was a lot better than the girl that kissed me” he chuckled. I couldn’t help but blush. “Come on, let’s go back yeah?” I nodded as I stood up and started walking back with him. He put and arm around my shoulder and sighed. “I wonder what Appa cooked us. I hope it’s our favourite! Then you can bring some back to your Umma when you get home yeah? Maybe he cooked some ramen, you know how I like that…” We went on, as if nothing happened. I just smiled and walked along next to him. Since that moment he never mentioned it again and acted like nothing happened so I didn’t mention it either. I guess he just… forgot...

A Word From Dez (MireuBLAQ)
Hello!! I'm sorry I haven't been updating! So I now give you like, three chapters :L
I'm quite busy these days but I hope this makes up for it... AHH!! I was fangirling while
reading this! XD Before I started writing more I had to re-read my past works to remember what happend
and as I was reading I was like "O.O I wrote that?" haha. Sometimes we don't believe what we do until
you look back at it :L Anyways I hope you enjoyed! ^.^