I'm doing it just for the money

tutor me, noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anri's POV

"It will mean a lot to me if you try out for this and I really will be very grateful and appreciative."

I stared back at shock at the familiar boy with the sparkly kind eyes and dough-like white cheeks as he held out a piece of paper to me. Was that a slight tinge of red on his cheeks?

I felt myself turn hot as I took the paper cautiously and read it silently. "Looking for tuition teacher for private tuition to high schoolers for group tuition. Good pay guaranteed. Flexible hours. Looking for the best!"

"Tuition?" I blinked at him... was his name Soobin? "You're hiring?"

I was surprised I remembered his name, but then again it was just yesterday that he came to the convenience store. This time, however, he was just buying a red bean bread. 

He nodded, his eyes crinkling into that smile I found extremely attractive. "Yes!" He said hopefully, watching for my reaction. "I know you're busy... but... it would really be... nice..." He trailed off awkwardly and began staring at his feet.

I read the flyer again. He was probably one of those tuition agency administrators, seems like he's also like me, working part-time while in college. "Oh, these high schoolers... how big is a group?"

I had taught tuition before, but it was to my peers who were in this peer-teaching session. I was roped in to help out with those struggling with their studies and I quite enjoyed helping others with their studies and clearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter