This noona has caught my eye!

tutor me, noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin's POV

I do hope she doesn't think I'm eating all these snacks. 

I shook my head as I glanced at all the junk food in my bags then chuckled. The things I do for my bandmates.

"I'm back!" I yelled as I entered my dorm and my members who were currently playing a game on our console barely looked up, they were too busy screaming and yelling. Apparently Yeonjun was losing and Beogmyu was winning- what's new, really. Beogmyu's really good at games, I don't know why they bother competing with him.

"Snacks!" Hueningkai suddenly rose to his feet and excitedly scampered to me, eliciting groans from Yeonjun who was now abandoned. "Yay, thanks hyung! Wow... you're smiling! What's the good news?"

"Huh?" I stared at the mirror then to my shock, I realised there was this silly grin plastered over my face. Oh my God, I was really grinning like a pabo. "Oh, uh, I can't wait to eat these snacks, that's why!"

The rest glanced up, the commotion had caught their attention.

Beomgyu tilted his head, analysing me. It makes me nervous when I do that, he's wayyy too perceptive. 

Hueningkai tore into a bag of Doritos and began eating. I quickly turned away and headed to the toilet and damn it, I was still smiling uncontrollably.

And I think I have a hunch why.

"Anri." I murmured, then shook my head furiously. Damn you, Soobin, you're going to debut in a week! You can't go around falling in love with girls like that!

It wasn't the first time I've been to the convenience store, it's really near our dorm. But she's never made eye contact with me, she's always doing work and when she keys in my purchases, she keeps her eyes keenly on what she's doing.

It's quite cute, really, how focused she is.

I managed to get hold of her name a while back but today.... Today is the day I managed to talk to her!

I slapped my face. "You pabo!" I hissed to myself. "Pull yourself together." I wiped off the silly grin off my face and left the toilet.

My bandmates were eating the snacks, having paused their game. I sat down beside Taehyun and immediately started stuffing my face with a handful of chips. Taehyun doesn't ask questions. He is the quietest of our group, and sometimes I'm really glad for his introversion. Like now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter