I will never date a dongsaeng!

tutor me, noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anri's POV

If there's one thing I was hella sure about, it was that I would never date someone younger than me.

I am clearly belong to a unique breed of females, I am twenty years old and I have never dated before.

Well, I'm not saying I'm girlfriend material, but can you blame me if I've been in an all-female school all my life? I've studied in a convent up till high school and now I'm currently studying medicine at Ewha's University.

And no, I'm not lesbian.

I do have my fair share of interest in males - I idolise good-looking male singers and actors and spend much time in my bedroom watching Descendants of the Sun and admiring Song Joongki, but in real life? 1) I don't get that much of an opportunity to meet males; 2) I simply don't have the time or energy to. I spend my free time studying and honestly, I'm too much of an introvert to go out to dating events with my friends, although they all pester me to.

And hence, I'm twenty and never been kissed... or dated, for that matter. Unless you count a kiss from my best friend (who is a female) in a truth or dare game. And no, I did not experience any heart fluttering.

Of course, I do want to date. I do wish to find someone out there suited for me. But my schedule really leaves me with no time. But I have always been pestered by my girlfriends who always try to set me up with boys.

"Anri, we're having a speed dating this Thursday! Call?"

"Nope, I need to finish up this project which is due on Saturday, maybe next time."

"That's what you always say!"

"Anri, all the good boys are going to be taken up!" My best friend Seunghee sighed. "At this rate, you need to start dating a younger boy when they're available!"

I immediately shook my head. "I'd rather stay single."

"What's wrong with a younger boy?" Seunghee gasped. "Don't you know, dating a younger boy is so trendy?" She showed me a scene from this manga she was reading. "Look, this is so cute! He's lying on her lap and staring up at her! Awww, I wish I had a cute younger boyfriend!"

I wrinkled my nose. "You can do that with your oppa."

Seunghee snorted. "It's not the same! Younger boyfriends are much more innocent and cuter, so they can get away with it!"

Yep, she's insane. 

"Boys already mature later, I'm asking for trouble if I date a younger boy." I dismissed her with a wave of my hand. "Talk to you later, I need to go work already."

Did I mention I work at a convenience store at my free time? It is shift work, so I can work there when I have my free time. Medical school has pretty steep school fees and I enjoy working because I can actually do my work at the same time since convenience stores don't really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter